PDA

View Full Version : worth

RitcheyRch
03-17-2006, 09:15 AM
What do you guys think this is worth? NADA Guide says $3500-4215
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/2/9/83152029.htm

HavasuDreamin'
03-17-2006, 10:23 AM
It is hard to tell what kind of condition the boat is in from the picture, but assuming it just needs a good detailing, that is a good price. Mid 80's is probably a little optimistic though. Maybe 80 mph or so. :boxed:

RitcheyRch
03-17-2006, 10:26 AM
You think $10,900 is a good price?
QUOTE=HavasuDreamin']It is hard to tell what kind of condition the boat is in from the picture, but assuming it just needs a good detailing, that is a good price. Mid 80's is probably a little optimistic though. Maybe 80 mph or so. :boxed:[/QUOTE]

mbrown2
03-17-2006, 10:54 AM
7-10 depending on how it runs and what condition it is in.....if it needs new interior and motor work, closer to 7....new interior only closer to 8.....runs good and immaculate condition....definitely 10-11 easy....
The hull is basically the same hull Cougar and Liberator sell today for a whole lot more...

RitcheyRch
03-17-2006, 11:22 AM
He said interior is new. Might go look at it this weekend.
7-10 depending on how it runs and what condition it is in.....if it needs new interior and motor work, closer to 7....new interior only closer to 8.....runs good and immaculate condition....definitely 10-11 easy....
The hull is basically the same hull Cougar and Liberator sell today for a whole lot more...

HavasuDreamin'
03-17-2006, 12:24 PM
You think $10,900 is a good price?
If the transom, stringers, and bulkheads are in good shape and do not have any wood rought.......if the interior is in good shape.......if the electronics all work......if the compression in the motor is good.........if the test ride does not bring up any suprises and the boat runs well.......it is easily worth $10K. Eliminator's hold their resale value and there are not "a lot" of 21'ers around. The 21's with V-8's fetch $14K - 17K.
I would personally offer him $10K if the boat is in good shape. The gel looks like it needs to be buffed out, and the trailer looks like it needs paint. I can't tell from the picture what else it needs. Good Luck.

RitcheyRch
03-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Thanks. Hoping to go look at it this weekend. Sure was hoping to find a Stoker but cant afford those high prices.
If the transom, stringers, and bulkheads are in good shape and do not have any wood rought.......if the interior is in good shape.......if the electronics all work......if the compression in the motor is good.........if the test ride does not bring up any suprises and the boat runs well.......it is easily worth $10K. Eliminator's hold their resale value and there are not "a lot" of 21'ers around. The 21's with V-8's fetch $14K - 17K.
I would personally offer him $10K if the boat is in good shape. The gel looks like it needs to be buffed out, and the trailer looks like it needs paint. I can't tell from the picture what else it needs. Good Luck.

Dave C
03-17-2006, 02:01 PM
I agree. I used to own one.
Just make sure the hull is in good shape. I would offer him $10,000 if its in good shape and you can get it going for not alot of $$.
Those hulls are in demand and there are not a lot of them.

RitcheyRch
03-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Can only hope his comment that there is nothing wrong with it is true. It does look like it needs a good polishing in the pictures.
Only downside to this is it is "Black" which could get nice and toasty in the heat.