PDA

View Full Version : checklist

LaveyJet
04-18-2003, 04:04 AM
Heading out to Havasu for the first trip of the year. This is my checklist of essentials. Did I forget anything?
Beer
Sunscreen
Lotion
Beer
Ice
Goldfish crackers
Beer
Digital camera
Batteries
Sandals
Vitamin C (Coors, Corona, Coors light)
Sunglasses
Cooler cups
Beer
Ice chest
Tunes (One bourbon, one scotch and one Beer)

JetBoatRich
04-18-2003, 05:50 AM
Great list, did you mention BEER smile_sp
I would move the ice up on the list to make sure the BEER stays cold :D
[ April 18, 2003, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

SCUBA STEVE
04-18-2003, 05:57 AM
Dont forget $, just in case you run out of beer. :D
Have a good time. :D
I should have been on my way out there too. But the boat is getting the gel repaired. frown

Beautiful Noise
04-18-2003, 06:09 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Dont forget $ $ What's that? I thought it was just called a Debt Card these day's :D I know it buy's the Supply's for our Trip's......BEER :D
Steve
[ April 18, 2003, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

HOOTER SLED-
04-18-2003, 08:05 AM
BEADS!!!!!!!!

Danhercules
04-18-2003, 08:11 AM
I did notice you forgot one. Wife/Girlfriend... OOPS, You left that off on purpose!! :D

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 08:16 AM
Dont forget the ummmmmmm.......... BOAT!

Blown 472
04-18-2003, 08:18 AM
tools??? maybe you are lucky and shit dont break, get loose, fly off like my boat. :D

HavasuDreamin'
04-18-2003, 08:23 AM
Keys to the boat. idea 2 extra pairs of sunglasses so that when you lose the first, it isn't that big of a deal. wink

68campbell
04-18-2003, 10:09 AM
With enough beer, Nothing else is really necessary

No Regrets
04-18-2003, 10:34 AM
Me.
I cant go til next weekend, you lucky bastard

LaveyJet
04-18-2003, 12:09 PM
Thumbs up to Hootersled, almost forgot the beads!
Always carry tools in the boat (you never know).
Taking the girlfriend this time, (I'll have to hide the beads :D ) unless I use the "Honey, me and the guys are going up river for a little test-n-tune, it's a guy thing, have to make sure the boat runs ok. You and the girls get some sun, be back in a while..."
and of course, when we get back, they'll have more beads than we started with wink .
Oh yeah, I can't forget my hat.

SchellSchock
04-18-2003, 03:54 PM
Your list really needs to be pared down to the essentials:
So I think ya need to Lose the:
Sunscreen
Lotion
Goldfish crackers
Digital camera
Batteries
Sandals
Sunglasses
To make sure ya' have plenty of room for the BEER !!! :D :D

HCS
04-18-2003, 04:04 PM
In the good old days I took nothing but beer. Now a little wiser a need to make sure I get home ok. So I take Beer and water. :D

bordsmnj
04-18-2003, 04:21 PM
you forgot film and camara! beeds are good too. :D and beer :p

HOOTER SLED-
04-19-2003, 09:13 AM
secondchance:
Thumbs up to Hootersled, almost forgot the beads!
Always carry tools in the boat (you never know).
Taking the girlfriend this time, (I'll have to hide the beads :D ) unless I use the "Honey, me and the guys are going up river for a little test-n-tune, it's a guy thing, have to make sure the boat runs ok. You and the girls get some sun, be back in a while..."
and of course, when we get back, they'll have more beads than we started with wink .
Oh yeah, I can't forget my hat. Maybe you have the wrong girlfriend?? Get her to flash. Then it's O.K. to toss out beads to get other chicks to flash when she's around. :D That way you get to see a bunch of titties!!! Works for me. God damn my wife, that tease! :D WOOOOOHOOOOO.
Titties to the left, titties to the right, those double D's is DYNOMITE!!!!

LaveyJet
04-21-2003, 10:16 AM
HOOTER SLED-:
Maybe you have the wrong girlfriend?? Get her to flash. Then it's O.K. to toss out beads to get other chicks to flash when she's around. :D That way you get to see a bunch of titties!!! Works for me. God damn my wife, that tease! :D WOOOOOHOOOOO.
Titties to the left, titties to the right, those double D's is DYNOMITE!!!! Well my girlfriend has the double Ds
They're not as "perky" as they used to be
She wont flash them if you please,
They keep moving towards her knees!
Had a great time, almost ran out of beer!
I did forget the Ducky to wipe down the boat.
Quote of the week. The ranger working the Windsor launch ramp. "There's a lot of dumb people out here today, I've finally realized, the bigger the boat, the dumber they are" :)

SCUBA STEVE
04-21-2003, 10:28 AM
WHAT, you almost ran out of beer. That would have sucked. The wipe down product never leaves my truck or boat. I hope you didnt get stuck with any nasty water spots.

LaveyJet
04-21-2003, 10:37 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
The wipe down product never leaves my truck or boat. I hope you didnt get stuck with any nasty water spots. I keep mine in the truck, but I got a new Chevy last November and forgot to load it up. I just ran up the street and got some. No big deal.

SCUBA STEVE
04-21-2003, 11:01 AM
yeah that is something minor, now forgeting your boat keys would be major f-up, unless you have paddles? :D I forgot my boat keys once, good thing I had a spare on my truck keys. I would have been pissed burningm