PDA

View Full Version : OK, you homo's...im outa here!

TOBTEK
10-02-2003, 02:18 PM
NO DRAMA.....like others latley. just wont be back till the 20th. Have a little wedding and honeymoon that needs me. So The level of spaming will be down im sure while im gone wink have fun, be safe......see ya all soon, bye,bye....TOBTEK

phebus
10-02-2003, 02:22 PM
Good luck, and remember to drink plenty of fluids.

mbrown2
10-02-2003, 02:24 PM
Toby, congrats and have a great time...marriage is a wonderful thing... :)

ROZ
10-02-2003, 02:25 PM
DON'T DO IT!!!!! j/k :D
Have fun!

Ziggy
10-02-2003, 02:33 PM
Congrats Toby...enjoy your time away and with your wife especially.

Mandelon
10-02-2003, 02:34 PM
Oh man, another one bites the dust...Enjoy. :D

Froggystyle
10-02-2003, 02:42 PM
Congrats Toby!
All sorts of lines from "Old School" are popping into my head right now, but I will spare you...
Have a blast!

Trailer Park Casanova
10-02-2003, 03:33 PM
Gongrats,,,
The Casanovas guide to a successful marriage:
1: Live below your means: You won't agrue about to much money,, but you will if money gets tight.
Those kinda arguements can be fatal to a marriage.
2: Don't get mad at her just because she's mad at you. That's no reason, and if someone keeps a cool head, it'll soon blow over. Let her talk,, be a good listener, don't react.
3: If the flame of her love for you ever goes out,, it will never re-light. Girls are different than guys,, they don't fall back in love. Don't do something that puts her flame out.
4: The word divorce is forbidden in your house. Never say it, never think it. Perservere and overcome those tough times that may appear.
- Ross

TOBTEK
10-02-2003, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Trailer Park Casanova:
[qb] Gongrats,,,
1: Live below your means: You won't agrue about to much money,, but you will if money gets tight.
2: Don't get mad at her just because she's mad at you. That's no reason, and if someone keeps a cool head, it'll soon blow over. Let her talk,, be a good listener, don't react.
3: If the flame of her love for you ever goes out,, it will never re-light. Girls are different than guys,, they don't fall back in love. Don't do something that puts her flame out.
4: The word divorce is forbidden in your house. Never say it, never think it. Perservere and overcome those tough times that may appear.
sounds like good advice....thanks everybody!
[ October 02, 2003, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

Ziggy
10-02-2003, 04:01 PM
Trailer Park Casanova:
Gongrats,,,
- Ross Well put TPC :cool:

CA Stu
10-02-2003, 04:07 PM
Trailer Park Casanova:
Gongrats,,,
- Ross And most importantly, once a week, look her in the eye and say "Look, I can do better than you at the bus station."
Works for me, 10 years this January..
CA Stu <-- AKA Romeo wink

TOBTEK
10-02-2003, 04:22 PM
im sure that will go over well... pig_flyi

Maxey
10-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Congratulations TOBTEK!
Good information from TPC. I have been married 41 years. The wife made me sell the runner bottom and get a cruiser, BUT she said it was OK to put a BLOWER on it! Hee Hee! Have a great time!
Maxey

FRENCHIE
10-02-2003, 05:02 PM
gOOD LUCK, IM GOING ON 6 MONTHS NOW AND I WOULD NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY, LOVE BEING MARRIED! :D

brianwhiteboy
10-02-2003, 05:31 PM
I'm getting married next month, Nov. 7
Right now i'm also trying to restore my boat with new paint/interior....I told the fiance that she would get a nice pretty white dress and i'll get a nice pretty white paint job :rolleyes:
...sounds fair to me :D

cola
10-02-2003, 07:11 PM
Well it's 28 yrs. in Nov. & wouldn't have it any other way. Kims cool with what I like & I with her likes. You are still 2 different people & don't try to change the other,(enjoy them)thats what brought you together in the first place. Grandkids will keep you young, not make you old.
Good luck it's fun.
Later, Mike&Kim

JetBoatRich
10-02-2003, 07:13 PM
I guess you are excused, have a good time and enjoy the honeymoon. eek!
Congratulation on your marriage :D

HCS
10-02-2003, 07:16 PM
phebus:
Good luck, and remember to drink plenty of fluids. I agree! :D Drink plenty of fluids, your gonna
need em. wink

Caribbean Jet
10-03-2003, 07:29 AM
Good luck and have fun. I was just married in January.

Mrs Luvnlife
10-03-2003, 07:49 AM
Congrats again Toby. Enjoy your time away, it will go fast, then get back so you can build that monster limo cart. :D
Jenny

Reaper1
10-03-2003, 08:16 AM
Froggystyle:
Congrats Toby!
All sorts of lines from "Old School" are popping into my head right now, but I will spare you...
Have a blast! "One vagina for the rest of your life, real ****in smart!" :D

HavasuDreamin'
10-03-2003, 08:56 AM
Congrats!!!