PDA

View Full Version : Who has flipped a boat from turning hard?

78Eliminator
07-01-2003, 12:05 PM
I did with three passengers and no one was hurt.
[ July 01, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 12:07 PM
more times than I can recall :D :D :D :D

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 12:08 PM
Phat_Kat:
more times than I can recall :D :D :D :D I call bull shit on this one!!!

burbanite
07-01-2003, 12:12 PM
Jrocket:
Phat_Kat:
more times than I can recall :D :D :D :D I call bull shit on this one!!! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/aktion/action-smiley-033.gif

Coach
07-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Those damn canoes are a pain in the ass aren't they.
:D

Her454
07-01-2003, 12:15 PM
Never flipped one, but I got tossed from a flat at about 10 years old....... eek!

Boozer
07-01-2003, 12:15 PM
Never flipped but I but I hit a wake head on going 45 while making a REALLY tight turn to avoid lake lice that decided I was gonna turn rather then him and launched 2 people out of the boat.
Luckily they wound up with only bruises and were VERY sore for a couple days but didn't break anything.
Ever since I dont move for those stupid asses on the lice. They either move or they will get run over.

Ziggy
07-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Coach:
Those damn canoes are a pain in the ass aren't they.
:D Or the sit on top Kayaks when a wake comes your way.
BTW--78Elim.---hows Ziggy doing? Any more episodes with the little guy?

ROZ
07-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Jrocket:
Phat_Kat:
more times than I can recall :D :D :D :D I call bull shit on this one!!! ROTFLMAO!!! all over this mofo!!!!
MAybe your signature should include Phat-Kat as well....lol! :D

HavasuDreamin'
07-01-2003, 12:18 PM
Never flipped, but once I was looking straight up at the pickles on my 19' Daytona. It came down right side up. Busted a seat mount was about all and scared the crap out of everyone in the boat.

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 12:19 PM
ROZ:
Jrocket:
Phat_Kat:
more times than I can recall :D :D :D :D I call bull shit on this one!!! ROTFLMAO!!! all over this mofo!!!!
MAybe your signature should include Phat-Kat as well....lol! :D I never said it was a powerboat :p

Blown 472
07-01-2003, 12:20 PM
Her454:
Never flipped one, but I got tossed from a flat at about 10 years old....... eek! Talking smack and they threw you out??

78Eliminator
07-01-2003, 12:22 PM
Ziggy:
BTW--78Elim.---hows Ziggy doing? Any more episodes with the little guy? He's fine. Made a full recovery and no seizures since that one day. I hope they never come back! Thanks for asking.
[ July 01, 2003, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

H.B. Brett
07-01-2003, 12:25 PM
Not really flipped, more of a roll in a 44 ft. boat in 20 ft. surf at Cape Disappointment back in the Coast Guard. jawdrop

Her454
07-01-2003, 12:34 PM
Blown 472:
Talking smack and they threw you out?? It was my brother, so yes, he prob did it on purpose. :D

HavasuDreamin'
07-01-2003, 12:36 PM
Phat_Kat:
more times than I can recall :D :D :D :D Other quotes from Phat_Kat. I think this guy is trying to prove he is a man or something?? :confused:
Phat_Kat:Come ride with a psycho and I'll show you what I mean. You'll piss your pants if you ride with me. Maybe I'm a bit of an adrenalin junkie. I forgot to mention that the owners of the boats where hanging on to anything they could and praying to god I don't kill them. Phat_Kat:Once again I've been dubbed insane by all who know me. Phat_Kat:Come ride with me for a day and you'll run away screaming. Phat_Kat:I've made guys who are totally good for a rush,(ex:skydivers, amerature race car drivers, etc.) never want to ride with me again. I've had one guy try to kick my ass because he thought I was trying to fling him out of the boat when I was just havin a little fun. That is how "extreme", as my friends reffer to it, I am. Phat_Kat:If you want a scare come ride with me when I'm all hopped up on caffeine. Phat_Kat:I never step out of my bound though.Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttt pig_flyi

Big Proppa
07-01-2003, 12:41 PM
HB Bret wins- that sounds friggin wicked

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 12:43 PM
HavasuDreamin':
Phat_Kat:
more times than I can recall :D :D :D :D Other quotes from Phat_Kat. I think this guy is trying to prove he is a man or something?? :confused:
Phat_Kat:Come ride with a psycho and I'll show you what I mean. You'll piss your pants if you ride with me. Maybe I'm a bit of an adrenalin junkie. I forgot to mention that the owners of the boats where hanging on to anything they could and praying to god I don't kill them. Phat_Kat:Once again I've been dubbed insane by all who know me. Phat_Kat:Come ride with me for a day and you'll run away screaming. Phat_Kat:I've made guys who are totally good for a rush,(ex:skydivers, amerature race car drivers, etc.) never want to ride with me again. I've had one guy try to kick my ass because he thought I was trying to fling him out of the boat when I was just havin a little fun. That is how "extreme", as my friends reffer to it, I am. Phat_Kat:If you want a scare come ride with me when I'm all hopped up on caffeine. Phat_Kat:I never step out of my bound though.Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttt pig_flyi I am wild but I've only flipped a real boat once. Like I said I never said they were all powerboats. I have almost tipped a seadoo and flipped my friends stoker. No I'm not trying to be Mr. Bigman I'm just posting. I think that I should be able to post here without a whole shitload of critics running by me. Most of the ones I can't recall are just canoes and rafts. So can you guys get off of me and just leave it. That's all I ask. I am a nice person who doesn't really deserve this much of critic fest. I'm the kind of guy that will do a favor just for the hell of it.
Thanks

HavasuDreamin'
07-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Not trying to rag on you too hard.....it is just when my bullshit meter goes above 10, I tend to call it out.

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 12:52 PM
HavasuDreamin':
Not trying to rag on you too hard.....it is just when my bullshit meter goes above 10, I tend to call it out. Well please backoff ok. I don't think I'm nuts but everyone tells me that so I toss it out there as a little joke. I repeatedly post it just to get what people think of me accross. I'll quote my cousin.
"You know marc may be insane, he may be a little weird, creepy at time, and flat out wild... But when it comes down to it he's one of the most responsible a kind hearted guys I've ever met in my life!"
That's what my cousin said when he was talking to my girlfriend one day at the river. I walk real quite(don't know why) and I was coming around the corner when I heard my name and stopped to listen and that's what I heard. My girlfriend said "yeeeaaah" in a proud voice. This is what I'm stating myself from so I'm not BSing you, I'm just going by what I've been told and that's the best I can do.
Thanks
[ July 01, 2003, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Phat_Kat:
I am wild but I've only flipped a real boat once. Like I said I never said they were all powerboats. I have almost tipped a seadoo and flipped my friends stoker. No I'm not trying to be Mr. Bigman I'm just posting. I think that I should be able to post here without a whole shitload of critics running by me. Most of the ones I can't recall are just canoes and rafts. So can you guys get off of me and just leave it. That's all I ask. I am a nice person who doesn't really deserve this much of critic fest. I'm the kind of guy that will do a favor just for the hell of it.
Thanks Ok kid here goes.Its one thing to be nice and go all out for a friend.We all would do this.Its a complete other thing to be on a public forum and spew bull shit out every other post you make.Its getting more and more obvious that your posts are getting called on.Your trying to bs the wrong crowd.A tough one at that.Save your self some time and slams,and just post some info or conversation.Keep it real and no more trying to impress the audience,because the show your putting on isnt worth the cover price!!!

Boozer
07-01-2003, 12:55 PM
Wow! The only thing people say about me is "With all the beer he drinks I can't believe he still has a functional liver."

HavasuDreamin'
07-01-2003, 12:58 PM
Thank You JR. boxed

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 12:58 PM
Jrocket:
Phat_Kat:
I am wild but I've only flipped a real boat once. Like I said I never said they were all powerboats. I have almost tipped a seadoo and flipped my friends stoker. No I'm not trying to be Mr. Bigman I'm just posting. I think that I should be able to post here without a whole shitload of critics running by me. Most of the ones I can't recall are just canoes and rafts. So can you guys get off of me and just leave it. That's all I ask. I am a nice person who doesn't really deserve this much of critic fest. I'm the kind of guy that will do a favor just for the hell of it.
Thanks Ok kid here goes.Its one thing to be nice and go all out for a friend.We all would do this.Its a complete other thing to be on a public forum and spew bull shit out every other post you make.Its getting more and more obvious that your posts are getting called on.Your trying to bs the wrong crowd.A tough one at that.Save your self some time and slams,and just post some info or conversation.Keep it real and no more trying to impress the audience,because the show your putting on isnt worth the cover price!!! Ok I'll shut up from now on. Can I ask quick question JR? Is your avatar that 36 poker run daytona on the cover of ***boat? If so where the hell did you get that animation?

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 01:00 PM
Yes it is the 36 but I dont remeber where I got it.

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 01:01 PM
Jrocket:
Yes it is the 36 but I dont remeber where I got it. Thanks man!

eliminatedsprinter
07-01-2003, 01:07 PM
No need to defend yourself Phat Cat. I could tell you were just having a little fun with us. :D
I was toying with making a simmiler post due to all the times I've fallen off of my sailboard : devil wink
P.S. I enjoy your posts, just as much as most of the other folks on this fourum. That's why after only a couple of months I'm hooked. :D

LeE ss13
07-01-2003, 01:16 PM
There are 2 kinds of Circle Boat Racers. Those that have been wet and those who are going to get wet. This was my flip-n-crash ride.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/308Broken_DCucci-med.jpg

BADAXE
07-01-2003, 01:17 PM
Jrocket:
Phat_Kat:
more times than I can recall :D :D :D :D I call bull shit on this one!!! Friggin classic! :D That is funny!
But Jrocket, this guy has over 600 posts already. Where was the BULL SHIT call on the other 599 posts.
Message to Phat_Kat; Have you ever heard of RA? Well I'd like to start something called BA (Board Aware). "Board Aware" is where people don't highjack almost every thread on the board with some nonsensical, bragging bunch of B.S.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin':
Not trying to rag on you too hard.....it is just when my bullshit meter goes above 10, I tend to call it out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well please backoff ok. I don't think I'm nuts but everyone tells me that so I toss it out there as a little joke. I repeatedly post it just to get what people think of me accross. I'll quote my cousin.
Sorry about this one but when you come on the internet and type so much B.S. your going to get called on it.

HavasuDreamin'
07-01-2003, 01:20 PM
Intense posted this gif. It applies here.
http://home.sc.rr.com/infernofan/bsmeter.gif

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 01:28 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
No need to defend yourself Phat Cat. I could tell you were just having a little fun with us. :D
I was toying with making a simmiler post due to all the times I've fallen off of my sailboard : devil wink
P.S. I enjoy your posts, just as much as most of the other folks on this fourum. That's why after only a couple of months I'm hooked. :D Thanks you've brightened me up man. And I'm serious about that. I also had to look at this post from the miss to help brighten me up. Many of you have read it but I'm gonna post it since I don't have anything else to do right now.
Missphat_kat:
Hey there,
I've seen that you've really been laying out a harsh reality infront of my boyfriend and you have good reason. I'd just like to maybe let you in on something while he's asleep and can't stop my post. This young man lives, drinks, eats, sleeps, and dreams boats. He has a true love for boats and it's all he thinks of. I used to get mad about but now I support him on it. All I'm trying to ask is that instead of leaping on his ass and saying you'll need a ton of money. Maybe you guys could give him some #'s ton help him out. He has 3 jobs and a personal business so that he can get enough money to start his own company and treat me right at the same time. He wants to get into the industry so bad that if it meant he'd die the next day he wouldn't care as long as he got to go the boat show and stand infront of his masterpiece of a boat. Just keep this in mind next time he asks a question.
Thank you

BADAXE
07-01-2003, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Phat_Kat:
I am wild but I've only flipped a real boat once. Like I said I never said they were all powerboats.
See I didn't post in this thread because I thought the question pertained to real boats. But now that you mention it I did tip my little plastic tug boat over in the bathtub when I was 3 years old. :D
I have almost tipped a seadoo
Well that must have been terrible. eek!
No I'm not trying to be Mr. Bigman I'm just posting. I think that I should be able to post here without a whole shitload of critics running by me.
The more you post the bigger the shit load is going to get. smile_sp
So can you guys get off of me and just leave it. That's all I ask. I am a nice person who doesn't really deserve this much of critic fest. I'm the kind of guy that will do a favor just for the hell of it.
Cool, it seems you are already becoming "BA" :D
[ July 01, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: BADAXE ]

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 01:32 PM
BADAXE:
But Jrocket, this guy has over 600 posts already. Where was the BULL SHIT call on the other 599 posts.
I was trying to give him a chance... :D 600 was the limit though. :p

78Eliminator
07-01-2003, 01:34 PM
Jrocket:
600 was the limit though. :p 600 was your limit on schnitzengruvin?
Jrocket, did you finally go to the doctor and get the "thing" taken care of?

126driver
07-01-2003, 01:40 PM
LMAO! I thought the same thing but I was trying to stay out of this. :rolleyes:
I'll ride with you phat_kat. Make me scream like a little girl. eek! pig_flyi

mbrown2
07-01-2003, 01:42 PM
I know it is 4th of July this weekend, but I did not know it was Regulate Phat Kat day...j/k
Phat Kat, all of the above posts were pretty good advice, not bashing, but the best advice came from I think JRocket..."Keep it Real".... :)
[ July 01, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

Missphat_kat
07-01-2003, 01:44 PM
RiverDave:
Man... This is gonna hurt.
Missphat_kat
Hey there,
I've seen that you've really been laying out a harsh reality infront of my boyfriend and you have good reason. I'd just like to maybe let you in on something while he's asleep and can't stop my post. This young man lives, drinks, eats, sleeps, and dreams boats. He has a true love for boats and it's all he thinks of. I used to get mad about but now I support him on it. All I'm trying to ask is that instead of leaping on his ass and saying you'll need a ton of money. Maybe you guys could give him some #'s ton help him out. He has 3 jobs and a personal business so that he can get enough money to start his own company and treat me right at the same time. He wants to get into the industry so bad that if it meant he'd die the next day he wouldn't care as long as he got to go the boat show and stand infront of his masterpiece of a boat. Just keep this in mind next time he asks a question.
Thank you Ya see that highlighted part there toolie??
That tells me that ya wrote that shit yourself because no women in her right mind would write that shit on a public message board.. Comes across a lil gold diggerish...
RD Hey dave 2 words
**** YOU
I wrote that fully and honestly

BIGAMIST
07-01-2003, 01:53 PM
RD this is ****in great shit you made my day with this :D :D :D :D

BADAXE
07-01-2003, 01:54 PM
Missphat_kat:
RiverDave:
Missphat_kat
Hey there,
That tells me that ya wrote that shit yourself because no women in her right mind would write that shit on a public message board.. Comes across a lil gold diggerish...
RD Hey dave 2 words
**** YOU
I wrote that fully and honestly Nice come back. It shows an incredible amount of whit. :rolleyes:
And a question for you. Do you kiss Phat_Kat with that potty mouth. :confused:

BADAXE
07-01-2003, 01:58 PM
Jrocket:
BADAXE:
I was trying to give him a chance... :D 600 was the limit though. :p See, I was going to give him to 700 but once you pulled the "Bull Shit Card" I had to get your back.

burbanite
07-01-2003, 02:06 PM
BADAXE:
Where was the BULL SHIT call on the other 599 posts.
Oh, they're there if you go back and look closely....... wink
WTF, I made it into this thread early and then left for a while and you guys had all the fun cry

78Eliminator
07-01-2003, 02:11 PM
RiverDave:
Bring knee pads as well as I'm not up for hittin a dude in the pooper, but a blowjob.. well a blow job is a blowjob.
Yes that was a joke..
RD <-- Doesn't want a bunch of dudes in drag showin up at my house this weekend.. lol ROTFLMAO :D :D :D
78 "It's not about man love, it's about dominance" Eliminator

ROZ
07-01-2003, 03:15 PM
RiverDave:
Missphat_kat:
RiverDave:
Missphat_kat
Hey there,
RD Hey dave 2 words
**** YOU
I wrote that fully and honestly E-mail me over a pic.. If ya pass mustard I'll give ya a twirl.
RD What, you gonna flip his chick over, and back again?
She wrote:
Hey dave 2 words
**** YOU
I wrote that fully and honestly
I count 8 words :p

jus a baker
07-01-2003, 03:28 PM
this is the funniest shit ive seen all day. :D :D :D
never flipped a bpat, but had a heim on steering break (dont ask) and learned my boat could do a 180 faster than shit in a REAL short distance, amazingly, nobody was serious ly hurt or thrown out :cool:

VillainDave
07-01-2003, 03:32 PM
Once but is was a canoe

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 03:33 PM
78Eliminator:
Jrocket:
600 was the limit though. :p 600 was your limit on schnitzengruvin?
Jrocket, did you finally go to the doctor and get the "thing" taken care of? Sweet!!! A shot from Blazing Saddles!! And yes the doc says the little crabs have to be cooked just like the big ones.LMAO :D
BTW,I still get a good laugh at that prank...I got ya good with that one 78.Give a guy some credit....LOL :p

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 03:44 PM
I'm going to pretend this thread is still about boating.
I rolled a canoe when I was 12 years old. It was my parent's Y back canoe and I was sure I could get it to plane with my best friend's 3 hp Evenrude.

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 03:59 PM
OK,so back to the topic.I did come close to stuffing the bow of the DCB during the OP6 weekend.The water was extremely rough down by Badenochs.I was racing against a friend of mine when we came up to some really bad chop.I thought I was on top of it but the rear of the boat got light and kicked up bad once.I say once because I gave up after that..

LAVEYSABRE575
07-01-2003, 04:05 PM
jrocket r u headed out to the river this wkend...derek

LAVEYSABRE575
07-01-2003, 04:05 PM
jrocket r u headed out to the river this wkend...derek

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 04:10 PM
LAVEYSABRE575:
jrocket r u headed out to the river this wkend...derek So far so good.If work doesnt call me in,I'll be leaving very early Friday morning.Maybe even Thursday morning!!!What about you?

LAVEYSABRE575
07-01-2003, 04:13 PM
going out to elsinore thuur. morning for a quick water test if everything goes good leaving from there...derek

Beautiful Noise
07-01-2003, 09:10 PM
I never Flipped my Boat,BUT while at Needle's one trip I was in a turn and caught a roller the Boat came up on the 1 side when it chined back in it Pitched me out of My seat and Slammed be against the Passenger side and Broke my Rib's,I just knew I was going OUT but as Luck would have it I stayed in the Boat :) I got back into my seat drove back across the river to where I was staying the Guy was standing there and the 1st thing he said was......"Maybe you should use more Down Pedal"............."DUH"......."I wish I would of thought of that" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
Steve

Mandelon
07-01-2003, 09:16 PM
Once I rode with some friends on a Hobie Cat. Flipped it completly upside down. I think they call it "masted." The owner was not too happy....
Luckily a powerboat came by and helped up flip right side up. I've flipped jetskis upside down, but that's no big deal. My boat is too slow and heavy to flip. (Fingers Crossed)

HOSS
07-01-2003, 09:20 PM
Flipped a few burgers. Oh and I tried some flapjacks but they would only fold. I too have flipped canoes. Come to think of it everytime I`ve been in a canoe I`ve flipped it. More fun that way. Flipped my car racing a Mustang. Tweeked the frame and got a DWI. Jail pretty much sucked.

mbrown2
07-01-2003, 09:21 PM
Flipped an inner tube once...

HOSS
07-01-2003, 09:24 PM
Ya know if you pee really really hard you can flip the deodorant disc in the urinal. I try that alot. It only slides for me.

NEW 2 RIVER
07-01-2003, 09:32 PM
Flipping over with laughter at this thread. :D :D :D
TOOLIE has got to be the funniest thing I have ever heard anyone called.

Foolish
07-01-2003, 09:54 PM
I have flipped a watercraft about 15 times...in one day. Its a pain in the arse to get on a PWC when #1 its your first time and #2 you are an uncoordinated dipshit teenager (that was a LOOOOONG time ago wink )
[ July 01, 2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Foolish ]

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 09:55 PM
HOSS:
Ya know if you pee really really hard you can flip the deodorant disc in the urinal. I try that alot. It only slides for me. If I sprayed that hard it would all come back on me.

mbrown2
07-01-2003, 09:59 PM
I pissed real hard on a Cornback Bass one time that was floating in the toilet..it flipped :)

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Nice. :D :D :D
... and then it flapped it's pectoral kernels and swam away. :D
[ July 01, 2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]