PDA

View Full Version : Where's your sign?

FMluvswater
07-27-2003, 06:23 PM
Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I`m Stupid." That way you wouldn`t rely on them, would you? You wouldn`t ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn`t see your sign."
It`s like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?"
"Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here`s your sign."
A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big ol` stringer of bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y`all catch all them fish?"
"Nope. Talked `em into giving up. Here`s your sign."
I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel. There was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there`s only one way to test it. "All right, Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good... They want you to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they bite you." "Well, all right, but hold my sign. I don`t wanna lose it."
Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn`t resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me and without skipping a beat he said "Well, the heat`ll do that." Here`s your sign."
We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to the house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then says, "Darn that`s hot!" See, if he`d been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.
I learned to drive an 18-wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn`t you know, I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn`t get it out, no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning ... okay...no problem. I thought for sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked, "So, is your truck stuck?" I couldn`t help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig and then back to him and said, "Nope!, I`m delivering a bridge... here`s your sign."
I stayed late at work one night and a coworker looked at me and said, "Are you still here?" I replied, "Nope! I left about 10 minutes ago. Here`s your sign."
-- Jeff Foxworthy
The next time someone says something stupid ask them where their sign is.http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/withstupid.gif
I am guilty of needing a sign on more than one occasion. :( :rolleyes: :o :D Oh well. So what? :D
dry rot

VillainDave
07-27-2003, 09:11 PM
OOps
[ July 27, 2003, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: VillainDave ]

VillainDave
07-27-2003, 09:15 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I`m Stupid." That way you wouldn`t rely on them, would you? You wouldn`t ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn`t see your sign."
I stayed late at work one night and a coworker looked at me and said, "Are you still here?" I replied, "Nope! I left about 10 minutes ago. Here`s your sign."
-- Jeff Foxworthy
The next time someone says something stupid ask them where their sign is.http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/withstupid.gif
I am guilty of needing a sign on more than one occasion. :( :rolleyes: :o :D Oh well. So what? :D
dry rot I'm sorry but I think you might need another one because thats Bill Engval not Jeff foxworthy!!!! :D
[ July 27, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: VillainDave ]

Rexone
07-27-2003, 09:27 PM
VillainDave:
I'm sorry but I think you might need another one because thats not Bill Engval not Jeff foxworthy!!!! :D So what's your sign? not not then who? :D

FMluvswater
07-27-2003, 09:50 PM
LMGDMFAO!!!! Only I could do something this blatant! :rolleyes: :D You know I wasn't sure who wrote it but one source attributed it to Jeff and I went with that! LMAO! :D I ain't even gonna edit it and fix it ... LMAO!!! Where the **** is my sign?! LOL! :D Gimme it, dammit!! :rolleyes: :D
blow out

VillainDave
07-28-2003, 02:42 PM
Well we both earned a couple of signs. Now I just need to find my new shark suit the other one got chewed!