PDA

View Full Version : I Smell ROSES!!!

twistedpair
12-07-2002, 05:00 PM
Yeah Baby!! GO COUGS!!!!
Thanks to UCLA for scarin' the crap out of me a couple times, but we're in!!!.
I better enjoy it while I can, SC is awesome and UCLA is really young, next year could be a totally different story.
C-YA in Pasadena!!

U-Haul
12-09-2002, 07:11 AM
Fight Fight Fight for washington state and victory!!! I hope they save my seat from saturday for the 1st because I'll be there.

Seadog
12-09-2002, 07:32 AM
It should be a good game. Luckily, you only have to take on the second best team in the big 12. I hope WSU is real good at the long pass. OU is great at smash ball and if they get rolling...... :rolleyes:

Scar
12-09-2002, 08:09 AM
Well Grats on going to the Rose Bowl, but I have to say im a little disappointed, if ya would have lost my boys would be in the Orange Bowl cry but I wish ya all the luck :)
I still think they way they pick who goes to what game is Crap, I mean you have FSU in a BCS and they have a worse record, but I am bigger and won't be a whiner:)
Good Luck Guys
[ December 09, 2002, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: Scar ]

HavasuDreamin'
12-09-2002, 08:25 AM
You smell roses.....that is funny................I smell oranges. :confused: :p :D

BUSTI
12-09-2002, 12:17 PM
Congrats to the Cougars!!! You guys earned every right to play on New Years Day. Gesser will prevail and I predict he'll pass for over 300 yards. I've talked to many of the USC players this year and they say the hardest hitting team they played all year was Washington State!!! The Cougars know how to play smash mouth football also! COUGARS WILL WIN THIS GAME BY 2 TOUCHDOWNS!!!
USC will be in a fight in the Orange Bowl. However despite the Iowa defense Carson will throw for at least 300 yards and the TROJANS should prevail by at least 10 points. Two of the USC three starting line backers run the 40 faster than the entire corps or Iowa running backs! Our defense is just to swarming and fast for them. This is the game we wanted. Everything the men of TROY have done this year comes down to the Orange Bowl. Fight On!! Godd Luck to all the Pac-10 schools!!! We are the Conference of Champions!!!! :D :D :cool: :cool:

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Congrats to the Cougars!!! You guys earned every right to play on New Years Day. Gesser will prevail and I predict he'll pass for over 300 yards. I've talked to many of the USC players this year and they say the hardest hitting team they played all year was Washington State!!! The Cougars know how to play smash mouth football also! COUGARS WILL WIN THIS GAME BY 2 TOUCHDOWNS!!!
USC will be in a fight in the Orange Bowl. However despite the Iowa defense Carson will throw for at least 300 yards and the TROJANS should prevail by at least 10 points. Two of the USC three starting line backers run the 40 faster than the entire corps or Iowa running backs! Our defense is just to swarming and fast for them. This is the game we wanted. Everything the men of TROY have done this year comes down to the Orange Bowl. Fight On!! Godd Luck to all the Pac-10 schools!!! We are the Conference of Champions!!!! :D :D :cool: :cool:
The season is here and I miss this guy, I never got to meet him, even thou we had made plans on it...
RIP BUSTI....