PDA

View Full Version : LET THEM PLAY......KILL THE REFS........

Sandbar Junkies
01-12-2003, 07:49 AM
IT'S SAD THE REFS BLEW THE CALL ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME AGAINST THE GIANTS WOULD SHOULD OF ALLOWED THEM TO TRY ANOTHER FIELD GOAL..THE STEELERS GOT ROBBED LAST NIGHT ...THE WORST CALL EVER MADE WAS THE FUMBLE AGAINST THE RAIDERS.YOU KILL YOURSELF FOR EIGHT MONTHES TRAINING TO GET THERE AND SOME REF DECIDES YOUR FATE.LET THEM PLAY.......................PS...RAIDERS RULE..

NEW 2 RIVER
01-12-2003, 09:22 AM
I think Cowher wanted to play kill the refs yesterday.Did you happen to see him rush up to the ref at the end of the game.I bet he didnt tell him to enjoy the off season.
On another note a ref in that same game had enough balls to admit that he didnt know if a certain play was reviewable. :)

Wet Dream
01-12-2003, 09:24 AM
It seems like the refs don't have a standard operating procedure. Whats good in one game is void in another. Go figure

JetBoatRich
01-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Some things have happened in the NFL the last couple years. This year seems to be the worst! :p

Sandbar Junkies
01-12-2003, 09:53 AM
I WONDER HOW MUCH THEY WILL FINE HIM FOR TELLING THE TRUTH........TRUTH HURTS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PickleFork2Be
01-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Hell, it should have never made it to that play anyway. Had the refs done their job, the niners would have had the interception! Just my .02. :D

bigorangefan
01-12-2003, 12:59 PM
Questionable calls against both the Steelers and the Titans. The bottom line is that the best team walked away with a victory.
Go "TITANS"

JetBoatRich
01-12-2003, 01:05 PM
Try take a big lead and don't let the refs decide the game, some times impossible.

Johnwithjm
01-12-2003, 04:10 PM
These refs are bad. They don`t even know what plays are reviewable half the time. :confused:

Sandbar Junkies
01-12-2003, 05:24 PM
RAIDERS AND BUCS ARE BOWL BOUND...WE'LL AT LEAST THE RAIDERS..................

sandblasted
01-12-2003, 07:06 PM
I always laugh when people get on the refs...it's a job most of us would never do!! Of course it sucks when a call goes against you or your team...but most refs never have the luxury of re-play or seeing it from overhead, or from 5 different angles like the "talking head" announcers.....things happen way too fast on the field...
Perfect example...49ers vs Giants last week...Friggin giants blow a 24 point lead and then cry when a call goes against them in the last few minutes..hey, the Giants should blame themselves for not slamming the door on the 9ers when they had them blown out...
Shit happens, even in football!

Johnwithjm
01-12-2003, 07:15 PM
sandblasted:
I always laugh when people get on the refs...it's a job most of us would never do!! Of course it sucks when a call goes against you or your team...but most refs never have the luxury of re-play or seeing it from overhead, or from 5 different angles like the "talking head" announcers.....things happen way too fast on the field...
Perfect example...49ers vs Giants last week...Friggin giants blow a 24 point lead and then cry when a call goes against them in the last few minutes..hey, the Giants should blame themselves for not slamming the door on the 9ers when they had them blown out...
Shit happens, even in football! I think they do have the replay thing and they still get it wrong alot. As for the Giant game they blew the call. But it is ok we all make mistakes. I`m sure the NFL will send them a letter saying the refs blew it were sorry.