PDA

View Full Version : Just How Stupid Can You Be?

Boozer
09-15-2003, 04:59 AM
In all my life I have met some stupid people. A few that I have met really took the cake however. I did not think I could meet someone any more stupid. Well, I was wrong.
Saturday I went and picked the little (sort of) lady up from work. We were going to go to the races. She asked if her friend could come along and she has known the dude for like a year now so I said sure why not. We do some running around and then head for the races. By the time we get there they already over, I guess they started early and ended early or something.
It was only 8 o'clock so we headed to Old chicagos (Bomb ass pizza joint with 101 beers on tap)for some drinks. Hung out at Old C's till around 10 or so. We decided to head back and invited her friend to come back to my pad and get trashed with us, told him he could crash on the couch. He agreed so off we headed. Around 1 am we decided to go to bed and figured hed go to bed too.
Next morning at 9 am we wake up. Head to the living room and the friends not there. Didnt think much of it, just figured he had gone walking or something. Needed to get smokes out of my car and couldnt find keys. Went outside to find that the car was GONE!! The shit head took my car!
I called the police at 9:30 am and reported the car stolen. The police called me back at 10:00 am and told me the car had been recovered. Apparently he was stopped at 6:30 am for suspicion of DUI at which point he was arrested for DUI and Driving under Revocation possesion of an open container and several other things. He's now also been charged with Grand Theft auto and several other counts of theft because he took my cell phone, prescription drugs, and money and credit cards.
I got my car back at 10 pm last night. It was 130 miles south of my home. Why he was headed where he was, we have no idea.
Why in the world would someone be stupid enough to steal a car from someone who would figure out they stole their car? Not to mention someone who has only been out of jail for 3 weeks after serving 4 months for numerous driving under revocation charges.
People never cease to amaze me with the stupid ass things they do.

HOSS
09-15-2003, 05:08 AM
Hint of the day: Boozer, have you looked in the mirror? :p

Blown 472
09-15-2003, 05:08 AM
And some of them breed.

roostwear
09-15-2003, 05:22 AM
Boozer:
Why in the world would someone be stupid enough to steal a car from someone who would figure out they stole their car? Not to mention someone who has only been out of jail for 3 weeks after serving 4 months for numerous driving under revocation charges.
People never cease to amaze me with the stupid ass things they do. Is the question you asked in the subject about him, or you? Sounds like your standards for the people you hang with is a litle flawed. And he was a "friend" of your girlriend? Sorry, but you have to take a lot of the blame. Might be time for you to hang with a better class of people.... like one's that don't go to jail, or KNOW people just out of jail.

THE VIKING
09-15-2003, 05:39 AM
I don't see why he should take some of the blame???
For being freindly??
No matter what, noone is allowed to steal from anyone, no matter what!!( well, the taxdudes, maybe??
He met a ****er, who ****ed him, and the thing to say about that is "****, and **** again").
For the sake of mankind, get the moron kastrated.
But the theifdude sounds like a fullblown genuine idiot.
Maybe your bitch needs new freinds??
The helmetloving viking.

MagicMtnDan
09-15-2003, 05:41 AM
Boozer:
In all my life I have met some stupid people. It's time to ask yourself why YOU'RE meeting so many stupid people.
Boozer:
We were going to go to the races. She asked if her friend could come along and she has known the dude for like a year now so I said sure why not.You might want to ask yourself (or your girlfriend) why YOUR GIRLFRIEND knows a guy (for a year) who just spent the last 4 months in jail and why SHE wants to hang out with him AND you.
Boozer:
Why in the world would someone be stupid enough to steal a car from someone who would figure out they stole their car? Not to mention someone who has only been out of jail for 3 weeks after serving 4 months for numerous driving under revocation charges.Take a moment and think about who is more stupid - the guy that stole your car or you for (a) taking him out with you, (b) drinking with him, (c) bringing him back to your house and (d) leaving your car keys (and everything else you own) out for him to take.
Boozer:
People never cease to amaze me with the stupid ass things they do.You should be amazed at yourself!
PS: I hope your excuse for being so stupid is a good one like:
Maybe she's the first female to have sex with you?
or
Maybe she's the only female willing to help you go straight?

Boozer
09-15-2003, 05:43 AM
roostwear:
Boozer:
People never cease to amaze me with the stupid ass things they do. Is the question you asked in the subject about him, or you? Sounds like your standards for the people you hang with is a litle flawed. And he was a "friend" of your girlriend? Sorry, but you have to take a lot of the blame. Might be time for you to hang with a better class of people.... like one's that don't go to jail, or KNOW people just out of jail.
.02 You could be right. She's known him for over a year, knows his family and everything. She trusted him and I didnt question her judgement. She has always seemed to be a good judge of character in the years I have known her.
Guess you just can't trust people nowadays. With the way people are becoming maybe it's best that we not even trust our own families either.
I can't really look down on a person for going to jail because they drove on a suspended license since I have gone to jail for it too. But then again driving under revocation and grand theft auto are 2 completely different things. Oh well. I got my car back and nothing wrong with it. It was her friend and her credit cards and cash are whats still missing. Sucks for her.

leibniz
09-15-2003, 06:08 AM
I don't know boozer; I've never met him. I don't know what kind of a person he really is. But that doesn't matter. I think that you guys who are saying that it's boozer's fault are missing the point. That is: if you are too trusting, sometimes you get ****ed.
I don't think that it can be helped. People have a tendancy to be nicer and nicer right up until they get screwed by someone. Who in this forum can honestly say that at some time or another they have been a little to trusting, or a little to nice, or have had someone take advantage of their friendship or niceness? We have all met people who take advantage people. And sometimes it just sucks.
All we can do is physically get away from that person or persons, and carry on.
Just my $.02
Bill

Sherpa
09-15-2003, 06:32 AM
definetly the wrong-class of people to associate
with.
--Sherpa

roostwear
09-15-2003, 07:11 AM
leibniz:
I don't know boozer; I've never met him. I don't know what kind of a person he really is. But that doesn't matter. I think that you guys who are saying that it's boozer's fault are missing the point. That is: if you are too trusting, sometimes you get ****ed.
I don't think that it can be helped. People have a tendancy to be nicer and nicer right up until they get screwed by someone. Who in this forum can honestly say that at some time or another they have been a little to trusting, or a little to nice, or have had someone take advantage of their friendship or niceness? We have all met people who take advantage people. And sometimes it just sucks.
All we can do is physically get away from that person or persons, and carry on.
Just my $.02
Bill You're a Democrat aren't you? :D
Never mind, I saw you're Canadian......
[ September 15, 2003, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: roostwear ]

tenchi17
09-15-2003, 07:21 AM
Canadian...... [/QB][/QUOTE]
canadian really,try Canada

leibniz
09-15-2003, 07:31 AM
We are normally very peaceful people up here in Canada. Personally I find dealing with morons and idiots and people who take adavantage of other people to be very stressful. I don't like stress; it makes me grow older too quickly...

Boozer
09-15-2003, 02:52 PM
So Mr. Car Jacker is making the claim that the vehicle was lent to him and I set him up. Does this mean that I am going to get subpeonad <sp> and crap for this stupid thing? Or will the DA tell him he's full of shit and that's the end of that?

Boozer
09-15-2003, 02:58 PM
This is what he's facing according to the arresting officer.
Suspended license
Wreckless driving
Open contaner in a moving vehicle
DUI
GTA
Violation of probation
Posession of narcatics with intent to sell
Resisting arrest
4 counts of petty theft
Paraphanellia

hot_diggity_dog
09-15-2003, 03:01 PM
Paraphanellia
They found your stash Boozer, eek! eek! that aint right! smile_sp
HDD :cool:

VillainDave
09-15-2003, 08:32 PM
Boozer:
So Mr. Car Jacker is making the claim that the vehicle was lent to him and I set him up. Does this mean that I am going to get subpeonad <sp> and crap for this stupid thing? Or will the DA tell him he's full of shit and that's the end of that? You're going to court dude!

Rexone
09-15-2003, 08:48 PM
Boozer:
Why in the world would someone be stupid enough to steal a car from someone who would figure out they stole their car? Not to mention someone who has only been out of jail for 3 weeks after serving 4 months for numerous driving under revocation charges.dude, the answer to your first sentence is right there in the second one. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
09-15-2003, 09:06 PM
he is pretty stupid
He hung out with you........