PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mrs. Frosty Pop

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 05:22 PM
I noticed your name as the newest member. Welcome to the group. :)

Mandelon
04-22-2003, 05:38 PM
Wonder about her avatar......As I recall I do like Mr. Frosty's avatar. wink wink

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 05:39 PM
Mandelon:
I do like Mr. Frosty's avatar. wink wink Indeed. I assume that's Mrs. FP. :)

Mandelon
04-22-2003, 07:55 PM
Well alrighty then!!!

Mrs. Frosty Pop
04-22-2003, 08:12 PM
Thanks guys. I will try and get the avator worked out soon. Please excuse my other half, he gets on a roll when he comes across someone that has a big mouth. Just loves to push their buttons. Anyway, thanks for the welcome, see ya all out on the water.
[ April 22, 2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. Frosty Pop ]

HOSS
04-22-2003, 08:14 PM
Do you keep fish in your freezer?

Windy
04-22-2003, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the madness :D

hoolign
04-22-2003, 08:22 PM
hello

Mrs. Frosty Pop
04-22-2003, 08:25 PM
Afraid you lost me there Hoss

Sleek-Jet
04-22-2003, 08:27 PM
Mrs. Frosty Pop:
Afraid you lost me there Hoss ... and so it begins.
Welcome and enjoy the ride. :) :D

topless
04-22-2003, 08:46 PM
Hope hubby gets well soon
[ April 22, 2003, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

FMluvswater
04-22-2003, 08:49 PM
Hi from one newbie to another. :) Hope you have fun here. :)

topless
04-22-2003, 08:49 PM
HOSS:
Do you keep fish in your freezer? Hey wait a minute. Are you referring to the accident?

Mrs. Frosty Pop
04-22-2003, 08:50 PM
what accident?

topless
04-22-2003, 08:54 PM
Mrs. Frosty Pop:
what accident? I'm sorry, ask Hoss.

HOSS
04-22-2003, 08:58 PM
Hey wait a second. I`ve seen the weights on the internet but thats as far as it goes. :rolleyes:

MJ19
04-22-2003, 08:59 PM
Welcome Mrs. Frosty Pop :)

topless
04-22-2003, 09:07 PM
HOSS:
Hey wait a second. I`ve seen the weights on the internet but thats as far as it goes. :rolleyes: NO HOSS! Tell her about the terrible accident. Maybe she already knows and is trying to protect his dignity. Just a reminder... Do not freeze the fish. :confused:

Mrs. Frosty Pop
04-22-2003, 09:30 PM
Ok, now I get it. No accident at all. I can tell you he is all man. As a matter of fact I just found out that I am having his baby. I asked him about you "Topless" or as he refers to you, "skanky ***** friend of the bitch". I don't know what kind of problems you have with him, but they are not mine.

Mrs. Frosty Pop
04-22-2003, 09:31 PM
Thanks MJ19, hope we can meet sometime out on the water

Beautiful Noise
04-22-2003, 09:35 PM
Welcome Mrs.Frosty Pop :)
Steve

MJ19
04-22-2003, 09:38 PM
Mrs. Frosty Pop:
I am having his baby. Congrats!!! That's exciting!!! :D Sounds like he's functioning just fine in the man department. wink

Mandelon
04-22-2003, 09:40 PM
Mrs. Frosty Pop:
Ok, now I get it. No accident at all. I can tell you he is all man. As a matter of fact I just found out that I am having his baby. I asked him about you "Topless" or as he refers to you, "skanky ***** friend of the bitch". I don't know what kind of problems you have with him, but they are not mine. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA That's mean, but pretty damn funny. smile_sp smile_sp

Windy
04-22-2003, 09:40 PM
Congrats to you both.

topless
04-22-2003, 09:42 PM
OK Mrs Frosty, Go look and see what he posts and my replies to him. If you have a problem with it, then sorry. It was all in fun on my part anyway. Want to do a little name calling? I won't play your husbands game. Congrats on the baby and good luck with the snow man ( you'll need it) Oh and NO frozen fish) Oh and welcome.

topless
04-22-2003, 10:01 PM
Mrs. Frosty Pop:
Ok, now I get it. The bad accident at the freezer. I can tell you he is not ALL man. As a matter of fact I just found out that I am having someone elses baby. I asked him about you "Topless" or as he refers to you, "MILF and other MILF". What does that mean? I don't know what you have going on with him, but I could care less since until the implant of course. OMG!!! You are way too open. I had no Idea how bad it was.
[ April 22, 2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

Mrs. Frosty Pop
04-22-2003, 10:07 PM
Now I see why he see's you as the Bitch From Hell. Oh well, you can have your fun.
[ April 22, 2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. Frosty Pop ]

topless
04-22-2003, 10:08 PM
Mrs. Frosty Pop:
Now I see why he see you as the Bitch From Hell. Oh well, you can have your fun. LMFAO.....How bout you Sandy?

topless
04-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Don't pregnant women need rest? Or is it that they stay up till hubby gets back from the strip joint?

Mrs. Frosty Pop
04-22-2003, 10:11 PM
I don't really know "the bitch", but this person took one of my posts and edited it something completly different....... I want her kick out or he ass kicked either way I'll be happy :)

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Dave, don't you know how to impress a woman (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002803)?

Windy
04-22-2003, 10:13 PM
RiverDave:
Am I the only one that's lost here?
Is there a "Frosty Pop" on the board to go with the Mrs?
Who's the Mr. Frosty Pop? How's Hoss mixed up with this. Isn't Hoss out in BFE somewhere in the midwest? Mrs FrostyPop how do you already know Topless?
And most importantly, you called topless "the friend of the bitch" Who's the bitch?
RD Let me help you out Dave...not that it is really worth reading, but should shed some light.
http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002722

topless
04-22-2003, 10:13 PM
RiverDave:
Who's the Mr. Frosty Pop? How's Hoss mixed up with this. Isn't Hoss out in BFE somewhere in the midwest? Mrs FrostyPop how do you already know Topless?
And most importantly, you called topless "the friend of the bitch" Who's the bitch?
RD RD, go look under new member topic and also how to impress a woman. that will explain alot.
[ April 22, 2003, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

topless
04-22-2003, 10:18 PM
MissHBjet:
RiverDave:
RD Let me help you out Dave...not that it is really worth reading, but should shed some light.
http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002722 Go shed "light " somewhere else. Oh I noticed that you spent your time reading it as well as responding.

HBjet
04-22-2003, 10:41 PM
Alison, do you honestly wet your granny panties acting like a bitch? Really... You have not contributed one damn piece of useful information here ever! This is a boating board, not a place an ex-flavor of the month who doesn't have or own a boat should hang out. Your posts are worthless, and you really have a complex about your appearance since you always start shit with the hottest girl on here! That's right, I can say the hottest because between you, and SandyBooty, MissHBjet is the only one who has posted (or maybe it was me) a photo of her in her bikini! Hell, there is even a photo in her profile. So where is your bikini photo? What about you SandyBooty? You two both talk the talk about how hot "YOU" think you are, well, lets see what the rest of the world thinks, or at least this boating board. If you can't post your photo, then you best keep your comments to yourself about how she looks, etc!
HBjet

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 11:00 PM
oh my god!!!!!!

sandyBAREbottom
04-22-2003, 11:05 PM
HBjet:
Alison, do you honestly wet your granny panties acting like a bitch? Really... You have not contributed one damn piece of useful information here ever! This is a boating board, not a place an ex-flavor of the month who doesn't have or own a boat should hang out. Your posts are worthless, and you really have a complex about your appearance since you always start shit with the hottest girl on here! That's right, I can say the hottest because between you, and SandyBooty, MissHBjet is the only one who has posted (or maybe it was me) a photo of her in her bikini! Hell, there is even a photo in her profile. So where is your bikini photo? What about you SandyBooty? You two both talk the talk about how hot "YOU" think you are, well, lets see what the rest of the world thinks, or at least this boating board. If you can't post your photo, then you best keep your comments to yourself about how she looks, etc!
HBjet How long did it take you to type this BS .....Your girlfriend really needs an opinion of her own!!! Can't she think for herself!
oh I see thats why you keep her around .You are the type of man who needs to control your girl. I am sure you make her believe that she can't think for herself. It must make you feel like a real big man. Grow up .....both of you. Let her tak for herself!!!

topless
04-22-2003, 11:13 PM
HBjet:
HBjet Randy, I decided to delete this post. You and the "hottest" chick on here are not really worth my time. Good night.
[ April 23, 2003, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

DickDanger
04-22-2003, 11:15 PM
Sandy/Topless/Alison, you are too ****ing funny. Can I come over with my movie popcorn, and 3D glasses, while watching you diddle yourself as you are stirring the pot in here? One hand clicking the Hot Boat mouse, while the other is double clicking your mouse? :D Lithium, sweetness, lithium. It will help you in controlling you, and also controlling "her" wink . I know aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall about "they" as well as the dreaded "them". -DD Out
[ April 23, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

HBjet
04-22-2003, 11:53 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
How long did it take you to type this BSNot long at all!
sandyBAREbottom:
.....Your girlfriend really needs an opinion of her own!!! Can't she think for herself!She can think, speak, and act for herself just fine. These are my words and my opinions. You two should just ride around in that Ultra and complain as to why men are assholes, and girls are bitches (especially the ones that make your men take a double look at)
sandyBAREbottom:
You are the type of man who needs to control your girl. I am sure you make her believe that she can't think for herself. It must make you feel like a real big man. Grow up .....both of you. Let her tak for herself!!! Say all you wany SandySaggyAss! The fact is you came off in here with a chip on your shoulder thinking your shit doesn't stink. Well, you better just stick with trying to rip on me because MissHBjet is way out of your league for you to go toe to toe with!
Alison/Topless, your AOL member profile says it all!
Name: Alicat
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Divorced
Hobbies & Interests: lots... I especially like being a bitch to people who deserve it
Favorite Gadgets: the ones that require electricity
Occupation: welll...I'm Not a student,,,I dont work for "daddy" and I can pay my own bills
Personal Quote: ."Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because ur boyfriend thinks I am"
You two are the biggest blow hards who came in here seaking attention because the locals at the welfare office have already banned you from there get togethers!
HBjet

HBjet
04-22-2003, 11:59 PM
topless:
You and the "hottest" chick on here are not really worth my time.Well, haven't we all heard this before? Topless, I only said the Hottest because so far, the only photo's of you two in bikini's aren't even you! Some come on gals, lets see what your really made of, or are you afraid of brutal reality?
HBjet

HOSS
04-23-2003, 05:12 AM
Yeah, come on bikini pics. We`ve seen MissHBJet`s. By the way,,,,,,,,,smokin`. So lets see whats what. And remember (after a vote of course) if you show me yours I`ll show you mine!
Dave, I`m not mixed up in anything. Have you ever used weights? Seems there is an isuue with these devices now. I just wanna know why? What`s the point? Pain or pleasure? Looks? What gives? :p

MJ19
04-23-2003, 07:20 AM
Hmmm...interesting how a newbie welcome thread can fall to pieces in a matter of seconds. :p
Mrs. Frosty Pop I'm sure Mr. Frosty Pop has you up to date on who's who and what's what. :cool:
Congrats on the soon to be storke visit. :)
And for the record: I wouldn't mind looking like MissHB in a bikini myself. She looks great! :D

topless
04-23-2003, 10:17 AM
HBjet:
topless:
You and the "hottest" chick on here are not really worth my time.Well, haven't we all heard this before? Topless, I only said the Hottest because so far, the only photo's of you two in bikini's aren't even you! Some come on gals, lets see what your really made of, or are you afraid of brutal reality?
HBjet No Randy, I'm not afraid of reality. I just don't have to plaster my pictures all over the internet to make myself feel good. (I feel good in real life) If you ever even read what I responded to, you would have known I did not slam your b***h. From reading her posts, seeing her pictures posted everywhere, she must need a little more attention than you can give her. (I saw your pic too so I guess I know why). Now as for the "hottest" chick. I don't think so. I have seen pictures of others on here and they are by far "hotter" than you claim her to be. They don't even have to get almost naked to prove it. Maybe YOU are the one who needs a reality check.

spectratoad
04-23-2003, 10:37 AM
you would have known I did not slam your b***h. from Topless Good thing you didn't slam her before but I think you took care of that. Just reading this thread and it is funny how welcoming someone can get so ugly.
By the way welcome Mrs. Frosty :D Don't worry most in here are great and the occasional tug of war argue takes place but it gets slow in the winter and cabin fever sets in. There are a few however who seemingly run short of medication and are waiting for the refills. wink
Me personally I think it is fun to sit back and read and don't have anything against anyone in the forums but sometimes it does go a little over the edge but as some of them say, It was all in fun on my part anyway. from Topless
I hope this is true. :D
[ April 23, 2003, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

Aqua Boogie1
04-23-2003, 11:50 AM
Wow, How interesting. And I thought this was a happy place where everyone gets along argue , this is starting to sound like thanksgiving at moms.... :mad:

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 02:51 PM
wow I was away at work for 6 hours a lot
has been said ......Don't stop now.
Topless?

topless
04-23-2003, 02:54 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Topless? Don't worry Sandy, I have plenty to say...Huh Mr. "gotta speak for my girlfriend cuz she can only say welcome to the madness"

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 02:56 PM
topless:
sandyBAREbottom:
Topless? Don't worry Sandy, I have plenty to say...Huh Mr. "gotta speak for my girlfriend cuz she can only say welcome to the madness" lol .....I think he and his
very well trained puppet are scared.

topless
04-23-2003, 03:01 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
topless:
sandyBAREbottom:
Topless? Don't worry Sandy, I have plenty to say...Huh Mr. "gotta speak for my girlfriend cuz she can only say welcome to the madness" lol .....I think he and his
very well trained puppet are scared. Puppet? I would call her Hors....never mind

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:04 PM
topless:
sandyBAREbottom:
topless:
sandyBAREbottom:
very well trained puppet are scared. Puppet? I would call her Hors....never mind oh I get it! bet she won't .....looks like she put most of her $$$$ into her fakies.
she should have invested more into an education.
Then she would have half a mind to find a dr that could have done a better job.
[ April 23, 2003, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: sandyBAREbottom ]

Mandelon
04-23-2003, 03:06 PM
I'm happy. This crap just cracks me up! :D RD wanted some drama..... wink
I just wonder who's pulling all the strings.. :confused: :rolleyes:

HBjet
04-23-2003, 03:07 PM
Topless, here's the deal. You come in here with the intent to start shit. Period. You don't like MissHBjet, and the first thing you decided to poke fun at is her looks. Well, I don't see you posing for Hot Boat anytime soon! You clearly judge a book by it's cover don't ya? You don't know one thing about MissHBjet because if you do read her posts, you would see she's a kind hearted person that is very very easy to get along with.
As far as her being the hottest girl I've seen who posts on here, well, that is simply directed towards you and SandyBooty! You 2 both claim your shit don't stink and how fine you both think you are, well, lets see? That's what I mean't about Brutial Reality! It's all fun until you have to actually post a photo of yourself in a bikini. Well, Windy's photo's aren't plasted all of these forums, they have only been posted if some one starts a bikini photo thread or something of that nature. Windy is confident with herself, and if she wants to wear a thong bikini, she can, and she will. It's funny how the only girls that complain about other girls in thong bikinis, or skimpy bikini's are the ones that shouldn't be caught dead in one! Well again I ask, lets see your bikini photo? Hell I might be wrong, but I highly doubt it! I'm only attacking your physical apperance because that's all you do towards her, or myself.
So Topless, let's see a photo of yourself in a bikini! Are you game? YES or NO? If NO, then what do you have to hide?
BTW, MissHBjet doesn't need any more attention then the next person, but she can't help it if insecure people like you have to knock her on that. What's wrong? Did you catch GM killer looking at her photo for long periods of time?
HBjet

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:09 PM
Mandelon:
I just wonder who's pulling all the strings.. :confused: :rolleyes: Makes me laugh too.

sandyBAREbottom
Mandelon:
I just wonder who's pulling all the strings.. :confused: :rolleyes: Makes me laugh too.

HBjet
topless:
Don't worry Sandy, I have plenty to say...Huh Mr. "gotta speak for my girlfriend cuz she can only say welcome to the madness" BITCH! I'm speaking for myself you blow hard! My words, MissHBjet can speak for herself all she wants. I just think your presence here is completely worthless and whenever you leave, NO ON MISSES YOU!
HBjet

HBjet
04-23-2003, 03:11 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
I think he and his
very well trained puppet are scared. Scared of what?
HBjet

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:11 PM
sound like HB just wants to look at pics of other
girls.

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:14 PM
HBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
I think he and his
very well trained puppet are scared. Scared of what?
HBjet DUH? figure it out.

hboldno7
Lets see sum fat chick pics, I cant believe no one has came through with any yet.

topless
sandyBAREbottom:
girls. I would too if I were him.LOL

carreraelite
04-23-2003, 03:17 PM
I knew I could count on ***boat for my daily fill of meaningless drama!! eek! :D argue

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:18 PM
topless:
sandyBAREbottom:
girls. I would too if I were him.LOL lmao ......Too funny. Too bad
Mr. Jet is sooooo serious!!!! He needs to relax.

DickDanger
04-23-2003, 03:19 PM
argue
I would like to see some pics of these girls as well. And if you have any of chicks with whips sticking out of their asses, so much the better!!!! -DD Out
BTW, wasnt this thread ORIGINALLY about welcoming someone? Thats what I love about Hot Boat, you start here, and wind up over there. Love it
[ April 23, 2003, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:20 PM
Topless....I think Mr HB is full of anger.

HBjet
04-23-2003, 03:21 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
looks like she put most of her $$$$ into her fakies.
Then she would have half a mind to find a dr that could have done a better job. Better Job? Ha! You crack me up SaggyBooty! Education? How can you tell how smart or how much education someone has based upon a bikini photo? Oh, I get it, you think your smart because when you have your top off, you look like an aged blood hound! Man, you blow hards are so off!
HBjet

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:21 PM
DickDanger:
argue
I would like to see some pics of these girls as well. And if you have any of chicks with whips sticking out of their asses, so much the better!!!! -DD Out Thats Ms. HB's Department

HBjet
04-23-2003, 03:24 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Topless....I think Mr HB is full of anger. Anger! Far from it! I can't get over the fact that you 2 come in here talking like your so hot and then bag on someone who actually is Hot! That only tell me your looking for attention that MissHBjet gets without even looking for it!
So Topless & SandyBooty, are you going to answer my question? Will you both post a photo of yourselfs, a bikini photo? You can email them to someone and have them post them if you do not know how!
HBjet

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:24 PM
HBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
looks like she put most of her $$$$ into her fakies.
Then she would have half a mind to find a dr that could have done a better job. Better Job? Ha! You crack me up SaggyBooty! Education? How can you tell how smart or how much education someone has based upon a bikini photo? Oh, I get it, you think your smart because when you have your top off, you look like an aged blood hound! Man, you blow hards are so off!
HBjet You are no fun. sleeping sleeping sleeping

DickDanger
04-23-2003, 03:25 PM
So you are saying that you WONT post ANY kind of pic of yourselves? My question is: why not? Is it that you ARE afraid of being judged, or is it that you dont feel it is relevant? I am not taking sides here, and my ****ing head already hurts from giving someone else a beat down today, but simply asking the question. It does seem kind of strange that you would judge Miss HB's looks, and yet say that you wont put a pic of yourself on here for that reason. Am I lost here or what? -Dick "Needs a map" Danger Out
PS I wont judge, but simple tell you either
A) DD WOULD pleasure himself to the photo,
or
B) DD would rather have a whip sticking out of HIS ass than look at those pics!!! LMAO
[ April 23, 2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:27 PM
HBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
Topless....I think Mr HB is full of anger. Anger! Far from it! I can't get over the fact that you 2 come in here talking like your so hot and then bag on someone who actually is Hot! That only tell me your looking for attention that MissHBjet gets without even looking for it!
So Topless & SandyBooty, are you going to answer my question? Will you both post a photo of yourselfs, a bikini photo? You can email them to someone and have them post them if you do not know how!
HBjet I only bag on her beacause
its funny to see you get all pissed off. Oh and because she seems as fake as her tits !!!!!!

sandyBAREbottom
04-23-2003, 03:29 PM
Topless see ya gotta get some work done.
oh and HB bag on you and yours very soon.
Can't wait !!!
bye

mbrown2
04-23-2003, 03:29 PM
Its just like boats, if someone is going to come on here and bash someone's boat, then they need share the details of their own. Well, if someone is going to bash looks, then they need share the details of their own...
stop singing it, and bring it...

carreraelite
04-23-2003, 03:30 PM
Why do people go out of there way ,just to piss other people off?? What's the point?? :rolleyes: :confused:

topless
04-23-2003, 03:33 PM
HBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
HBjet You Randy seem a little irate...again. The only reason she and you are "hot" is because you are both angry that all the attention is not directed at her half naked pictures.

carreraelite
04-23-2003, 03:34 PM
carreraelite:
Why do people go out of there way ,just to piss other people off?? What's the point?? :rolleyes: :confused:

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 03:35 PM
i dont know why but i just had to read all that. guess i kinda got hooked. couldnt believe that those two are so ... i cant even come up with a strong enough word. shallow? life - less? what a trip. :confused:

HBjet
Where are her photo's Topless? Find the last post on this site with a photo of her in it?
HBjet

topless
mbrown2:
Its just like boats, if someone is going to come on here and bash someone's boat, then they need share the details of their own. Well, if someone is going to bash looks, then they need share the details of their own...
stop singing it, and bring it... I have never hidden my pics. I just don't need to plaster them all over the place. (I DO have self esteem unlike some)

HBjet
04-23-2003, 03:38 PM
topless:
(I DO have self esteem unlike some) What does self esteem have to do with anything? How could you say she has a low self esteem or needs attention? Again, find a thread where there is a photo of her in it?
HBjet

topless
04-23-2003, 03:38 PM
HBjet:
Where are her photo's Topless? Find the last post on this site with a photo of her in it?
HBjet What quote are you referring to? If you are talking about Miss insecure, I think the latest is on her profile.

mbrown2
04-23-2003, 03:39 PM
topless:
mbrown2:
stop singing it, and bring it... I have never hidden my pics. I just don't need to plaster them all over the place. (I DO have self esteem unlike some) Do I take that as they are on the board in some thread somewhere?

carreraelite
04-23-2003, 03:40 PM
BLAH,BLAH ,BLAH!!!! DOES ANYBODY REALLY CARE!!!!! CAN'T ALL OF YOU FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN GET ON HERE STIRRING SHIOT WITH EACH OTHER!!! GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!

topless
04-23-2003, 03:40 PM
carreraelite:
Why do people go out of there way ,just to piss other people off?? What's the point?? :rolleyes: :confused: For your enjoyment. :D :D :D :D

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 03:41 PM
NOW I don't feel so bad.
I'm not hot but I am cute and I'll even post a pic of myself. It's all about the confidence you have in yourself. If you wear a bikini that is flattering to you then everyone will be looking at you because you will give off the aura that "Hey look at me, I'm self confident and cute and I'm proud of who I am."
I just had to put my 2 cents in.

topless
04-23-2003, 03:42 PM
carreraelite:
BLAH,BLAH ,BLAH!!!! DOES ANYBODY REALLY CARE!!!!! CAN'T ALL OF YOU FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN GET ON HERE STIRRING SHIOT WITH EACH OTHER!!! GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!! No way, it is way too much fun and keeps me entertained for hours. :D

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 03:43 PM
you still here?

carreraelite
][/QUOTE]For your enjoyment. :D :D :D :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
THIS IS ENJOYMENT??? What planet are you from??

DickDanger
Feel free to post pics.....pics for everyone!!!! Nude, clothed, it doesnt matter to me. -DD Out

topless
04-23-2003, 03:53 PM
HBjet:
topless:
Don't worry Sandy, I have plenty to say...Huh Mr. "gotta speak for my girlfriend cuz she can only say welcome to the madness" BITCH! I'm speaking for myself you blow hard! My words, MissHBjet can speak for herself all she wants. I just think your presence here is completely worthless and whenever you leave, NO ON MISSES YOU!
HBjet Temper Temper!!! The reason no one misses me is cuz I'm not gone.

HBjet
04-23-2003, 03:53 PM
Hava Mama 69:
I'm not hot but I am cute and I'll even post a pic of myself. It's all about the confidence you have in yourself. If you wear a bikini that is flattering to you then everyone will be looking at you because you will give off the aura that "Hey look at me, I'm self confident and cute and I'm proud of who I am."I can see you have a very good, positive attitude! It seems those who do not have to put down others... whether its for fun or not!
HBjet

HBjet
04-23-2003, 03:54 PM
topless:
HBjet:
HBjet What quote are you referring to? If you are talking about Miss insecure, I think the latest is on her profile. Ah, I said thread/post... Not profile!
So go fetch and find me the last thread on here that has a bikini photo of MissHBjet!
HBjet

Tom Brown
04-23-2003, 03:56 PM
That's a great outlook, Hava Mama.
I'd enjoy seeing a picture. :)

topless
04-23-2003, 04:02 PM
carreraelite:
]For your enjoyment. :D :D :D :D [/b][/QUOTE]
THIS IS ENJOYMENT??? What planet are you from?? [/QB][/QUOTE]Obviously because you are still reading it.

Mandelon
04-23-2003, 04:03 PM
I don't know that we really want see more stuff like this???
http://www.catay.com/cat/coppertoned_3.jpg

topless
04-23-2003, 04:04 PM
Tom Brown:
That's a great outlook, Hava Mama.
I'd enjoy seeing a picture. :) Stop being so nice, I know you have a "chub" right now. You live for this....LOL :D :D :D

Tom Brown
04-23-2003, 04:06 PM
Oh yeah. :)
It's not easy blowing up a balloon when you've got burning diarrhea.