PDA

View Full Version : A question for the ladies(please help)

Phat_Kat
06-03-2003, 09:09 PM
I'm a very young but old fashion kinda guy. Everytime I try to comment girls and say things like "you look pretty in that dress" or something to that tune they look at me weird. Now I tried the possiblity of me sounding creepy so I tried saying it different ways and got the same response. I'm a good looking kid and I'm very well mannered. My manners come from my mom wacking me upside the head if I was rude. I hold doors, pull out chairs. I pay for dinner even if it means robbing someone. What the hell is wrong with a simple complement with these girls? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

SoCalOffshore
06-03-2003, 09:19 PM
Sorry to say, but allot of young girls have no class. The guys who treat them like sh*t are the ones that seem to have the hot chicks. Good luck, don't give up.

Phat_Kat
06-03-2003, 09:21 PM
SoCalOffshore:
Sorry to say, but allot of young girls have no class. The guys who treat them like sh*t are the ones that seem to have the hot chicks. Good luck, don't give up. This a womans view? sorry I can't tell from a name but you're probably right.

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
06-03-2003, 09:26 PM
I say keep the compliments flowing. A girl that is insecure does not know how to take a compliment, so don't let that discourage you. GIRLS LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE COMPLIMENTS. :)

NorCal Gameshow
06-03-2003, 09:29 PM
what are you staring at when you talk to them? :D

FMluvswater
06-03-2003, 09:40 PM
If you are being sincere and not just saying something nice for the sake of getting her attention then eventually your sincerity will pay off. Don't quit being who you are for anyone. If it's in you to be polite and to be a gentleman then go with it. It will be appreciated by one of the women who catches your eye. That's my two cents. :)

HARDIN18
06-03-2003, 10:19 PM
I am 23 and single too. I have manners and it gets me no where. The girls I have had are all beautiful and "good girls" too. I am going on a long dry spell right now. It's all right though, a good one will come alomg again.
Simple fact, nice guys finish last.

MagicMtnDan
06-03-2003, 10:22 PM
Many guys and girls are truly insecure with themselves and often they don't get any positive input from their folks. So what you're most likely running into are girls who lack confidence in themselves. As a result they hang with guys who treat them like crap which is how they feel inside.
My advice to you is to keep looking (and complimenting). When you find women receptive to your compliments you'll find them to be self-assured, positive people who you'll enjoy to be around and worthy of your time.
Now if only we can give those folks lacking self-esteem a boost. boxed

Blown 472
06-04-2003, 05:11 AM
This is interesting, I see guys who treat their women like property and they just keep coming back for more. I dont get it.

HDGRL
06-04-2003, 05:23 AM
I think a lot of girls hear so much crap from guys,like making rude comments about parts of their body, they probably don't know how to take you. They're not used to someone being sincere so they probably think your up to something or want something. Like everyone else said, keep doing what your doing and you will find the right one. :)

Cole
06-04-2003, 05:44 AM
What kind of compliments are you saying;
"nice rack,nice hooters,nice ass,ohh baby you are hot,ohh baby can i shove my tounge down your throat,you know what would look good on you..me!!
althought these are fine...if you are using them ya might want to find some new compliments!!! :D

Freak
06-04-2003, 05:53 AM
Just my opinion and my experience.
If you’re using that as a conversation starter with a young girl you don't know. Drop it. Introduce yourself with your name and go from there carefully. Unless your going after girls that want a guy that can through a good "rap". Also it is way easier to meet girls from friends, you know in a group setting. Especially if you’re in your late teens or early twenties

91nordic29
06-04-2003, 06:32 AM
you seem to be more mature than "girls" your age. you need a woman who is a smidgeon (sp) older who is already on her way to knowing that she wants a gentleman such as yourself. my .02
smile_sp

Boozer
06-04-2003, 06:39 AM
Women today like bad boys. Just like women of 40's and 50's. It's a fact and it's a fact that will never change.
You have some options in the way you deal with women.
Option 1: Learn to treat women like they are no longer a priority in your life but rather a comodity. Easy come easy go. Make them feel that they are 2nd to you and anyone else in the world. Doing this will kill their self esteem and make them stay with you no matter how bad you treat them because they think they are worthless due to the loss of self esteem.
Option 2: Settle. Start dating ugly girls that enjoy the flattery and everything you give them. Ugly girls love chivalry because noone else gives it to them. They will love you forever and appreciate everything you do for them for as long as you are with them. (Limit your time with this girl as she is prone to become a stalker)
Option 3: Keep looking for a long time. Be picky and hold off. Be yourself and wait till you find the right woman that likes you for who you are meets all of your requirements. Be careful with this option because you may meet some good looking money grubbing bitch that is basically using the tactics from option 2 on YOU!! Option 3 is typically your best bet but be careful with it because it's easy to get ****ed over.
Personally, since I am young and could care less about relationships right now I mix a little of all these things. Option 1 I use for hot looking chicks that are total bitches, they think they are hot and gives them the right to be a bitch so they deserve to be treated like shit. Option 2 is good for when you really need to get laid and your good looking booty calls from option 1 are nowhere to be found. Keeping an ugly girl around is a good thing because I can assure you there will be times when all the good looking girls you know are out doing things and the ugly girl is stuck at home and willing to ****. You do this while holding out for the perfect woman that you'd find in option 3 and hopefully it will all work out. Have fun being single and make sure to keep your needs fulfilled all while looking for the right woman.
And remember NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS THEN PERFECT!! The ultimate outcome of a relationship is marriage. A Life sentence to a woman. Why marry someone you don't really like but were willing to settle for out of desperation?
**** the ugly girl to get some free milk if you have to but do NOT buy the cow you dont like!!

Boozer
06-04-2003, 06:43 AM
91nordic29:
you seem to be more mature than "girls" your age. you need a woman who is a smidgeon (sp) older who is already on her way to knowing that she wants a gentleman such as yourself. my .02
smile_sp Good advice. I have learned this to be very true. I'm 22 and don't date women under 25. Works out a lot better.

Mrs Scuba
06-04-2003, 06:58 AM
HDGRL:
I think a lot of girls hear so much crap from guys,like making rude comments about parts of their body, they probably don't know how to take you. They're not used to someone being sincere so they probably think your up to something or want something. Like everyone else said, keep doing what your doing and you will find the right one. :) I agree with this. There are soooooo many men out there that just through a line, with only one intention in mind. :mad: Women know this and think all men are the same even though they aren't. :confused: Just keep trying the right one will come along and will love the compliments.
By the way you said you tell them "You look very nice in that dress", just make sure she is wearing a dress. :D

superdave013
06-04-2003, 07:18 AM
LOL
nice guys come in last: DEAD LAST
See Boozers post above. :)

Sandbar Junkies
06-04-2003, 08:18 AM
Mrs Scuba:
[QUOTE]
Just keep trying the right one will come along and will love the compliments.
By the way you said you tell them "You look very nice in that dress", just make sure she is wearing a dress. :D you need to follow through with your compliment,for example. YOU LOOK VERY NICE IN THAT DRESS,THE ONLY WAY IT COULD LOOK BETTER IF IT WAS LAYING ON THE FLOOR NEXT TO MY BED. :D
[ June 04, 2003, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Sandbar Junkies ]

spectratoad
06-04-2003, 09:15 AM
I wish I could say that this is a new problem but it's not. I may not have been as extreme 10 or 20 years ago but it always been there.
It is so true though that nice guys finish last. I have always been a nice guy but it has paid off at least twice. My first wife was awesome as far as just being a pretty decent wife (she is a C*&T now) and my current wife is totally awesome and into my kids and the boat and camping etc... Should have married her the first time.
Don't stop being a nice guy. You may not have the list of women that you have slept with that the dickheads have but as all the nice girls I have known say, "It is quality not Quantity" I agree with that except when it come to sex. More is always better. :D :D

ratso
06-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Boozer, you are pretty smart for your age, and perfectly on target, it took me a little longer to learn not to have any faith in relationships. I will never put a woman first in my life again. I'm always the bad boy until one of them reels me in. Soon as you start showing them some respect, they lose all respect for you. I always wanted the wife and family (tried it 5 times), but I learned finally I was nothing but a challenge and virtually "unapproachable" because I set my standards very high on looks, and always will. Be the player...or you're gonna get played.

126driver
06-04-2003, 09:28 AM
superdave013:
LOL
nice guys come in last: DEAD LASTIf so, then I should truly be a world-class champion. wink :D

XLGPP
06-04-2003, 09:30 AM
I agree and disagree with all of these responses. I am 30 but have been around the block several times (nothing Im proud of), but I am genuinely a "nice guy". you MUST break the ice before you start in with the heavy compliments. as said above my many of the girls, "ALL GIRLS LOVE COMPLIMENTS". However, if they come too soon they could think your just trying to get laid, or that you are a dork.
My advise: Just introduce yourself with casual conversation, let her know your just being friendly without being too forward and keep her wondering if you are interested, make her laugh (very important)... and then when the time is right, start with small compliments and go from there.

miller19j
06-04-2003, 09:35 AM
Sandbar Junkies:
Mrs Scuba:
[QUOTE]
Just keep trying the right one will come along and will love the compliments.
By the way you said you tell them "You look very nice in that dress", just make sure she is wearing a dress. :D you need to follow through with your compliment,for example. YOU LOOK VERY NICE IN THAT DRESS,THE ONLY WAY IT COULD LOOK BETTER IF IT WAS LAYING ON THE FLOOR NEXT TO MY BED. :D I use to use that line and it never worked for me. Well unless you count getting slapped working! :D
In all seriousness I think that there are fewer and fewer old fashioned people around. You just haven’t found the right girl for you yet. Keep being polite and treating them with respect and eventually you will find the right one and it will all pay off. :)
But I am a guy so what the hell do I know. wink

jlnorthrup122
06-04-2003, 09:43 AM
Sorry to say, but allot of young girls have no class. The guys who treat them like sh*t are the ones that seem to have the hot chicks. Good luck, don't give up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn strait I treat my woman good and she is a bitch I get dirty and disrespectful and I am treated like a hung king go figure. I do find that a little disrespectful humor goes along way girls like confidence and by joking withem shows that you are confident and fun. :D

Jungle Boy
06-04-2003, 09:46 AM
I second what Boozer says. More often than not, the very good looking girls are bitches with attitude. The middle of the road girls (4-7 on the 10 scale), are a lot nicer people cause they have to be. And well, the 3-4 girls they are just plain fun to party and have dirty sex with. This is what I learned after 44 years of living on this planet. Not much eh.

Blown 472
06-04-2003, 10:03 AM
This all goes back to caveman times, the guys with the chicks were the ones that clocked them with a club and drug them around by their hair. It has been bread into them for years, next time give her a black eye and jack off in her shoe. devil

Flat Nasty
06-04-2003, 10:16 AM
Hang in there darling, you've come across a lot of classless gals apparently (most of the young ones are). Do not ever lose your manners, a gentleman is hard to come by and once you find a girl whose mother smacked her upside the head when she lost her manners you'll have someone who truly appreciates what you have to offer.

jlnorthrup122
06-04-2003, 10:26 AM
next time give her a black eye and jack off in her shoe. I just tried that one with the wifey and it didn't go to well Anyone want to bail me out of jail and let me move in with em :D

Phat_Kat
06-04-2003, 10:31 AM
I don't know really. Thanks for the honesty. I'm just a nice guy that just acts the way he feels. If I feel like being a major prick then I'm a major prick. My girlfriend likes my honesty and is sometimes blown away by what I say because it's so random or rude. I always try to remain comical when I am being a jerk so that it's atleast somewhat charming. I was just wonder why they hell I get a negative reaction from something positive.

Blown 472
06-04-2003, 10:37 AM
RiverDave:
! What happened here??

jlnorthrup122
06-04-2003, 10:53 AM
Dr. river ruthe is right.
but I will thell something women will definatly try to steal all your freedom away and will do it if you let em so aventually your woman will make you into and asshole and there ain't nothin we can do about that. I would definatly find a girl who has alot of the same interests as you do especially the major ones like boating and so on. I tell you what I am married 3years now not long and although I love my wife I know I ****ed up I should be with her best friend instead and her friend is not indifferent with me on this. So be patient and take your time and don't knock her up

Boozer
06-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Just out of curiosity JL have you bagged the friend?

Blown 472
06-04-2003, 11:12 AM
Ditto on finding someone that is into the same thing you are, hell if I could find someone into hot rod boats,cars, digs on going to the drags, drinking in tha boat, at the bar, talking shit, burning and blowing shit up, harassing the neighbors, loud music, drinking I would be set. :D devil

CA Stu
06-04-2003, 11:21 AM
jlnorthrup122:
next time give her a black eye and jack off in her shoe. I just tried that one with the wifey and it didn't go to well Anyone want to bail me out of jail and let me move in with em :D That's got to be a mistake. Shouldn't it read "and jack off in her other eye"?
No wonder she sent you to jail.
Practice with your cellmate.
Thanks
CA Stu

jlnorthrup122
06-04-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Boozer:
Just out of curiosity JL have you bagged the friend? Um Ah no but I think it would be fun. just got to be real careful on that one lets just say everytime she visits it seems like she is here to see me. When I was dating wy wife (before marage of coarse) the friend was almost always with us everyone thought I was a pimp or something but nothing ever happened come to think of it The chick I dated before my wife had afriend that always tagged along too. Huh weird. Now I got a big head. wink
[ June 04, 2003, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: jlnorthrup122 ]

Seadog
06-04-2003, 11:28 AM
I just had anniversity #26. If you are a nice guy and treat girls nice, you will eventually find a nice girl. If your only goal is to get laid, you will get what you desire, but do not confuse the two. The girl that loves sex or is not discriminating about who she has it with, is not likely to settle on a monogamous relationship until she has a change of attitude. This is not a criticism or moralizing, just a fact. A hound dawg guy usually does not make good husband material.

jlnorthrup122
06-04-2003, 11:31 AM
Ah probly not but really I didn't

HavasuDreamin'
06-04-2003, 11:33 AM
This is comedy. :D Thanks for all the laughs. :D
We are all waiting JL? wink

jlnorthrup122
06-04-2003, 11:37 AM
originally posted by RD
Holy shit.. what does the mrs think about that? She Don't know nuttin and I aim to keep it that way. I like chewen the fat with the friend.

Boozer
06-04-2003, 11:40 AM
Blown 472:
Ditto on finding someone that is into the same thing you are, hell if I could find someone into hot rod boats,cars, digs on going to the drags, drinking in tha boat, at the bar, talking shit, burning and blowing shit up, harassing the neighbors, loud music, drinking I would be set. :D devil Weird, those are my exact requirements of a woman. I even met a woman this weekend that met my exact requirements and had an amazing weekend with her that involved drinking, destroying shit, boating, harassing the neighbors, loud music, more drinking. Sadly, I had to drop her off at the airport yesterday morning at 5:00 am so she could go home to her husband in California.
On the plus side she is divorcing him and moving out here in September. :)

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-04-2003, 12:01 PM
BEER......been helping ugly people get laid since 1836!!!!

CA Stu
06-04-2003, 12:24 PM
Boozer:
On the plus side she is divorcing him and moving out here in September. :) There you go, she sounds like a real prize.
What I think Seadog is trying to say, in a little more coarse terms, is "Once a *****, always a *****."
Booze, you should go print out your post about married women being more fun in bed, save it for 15 years, and then read it back to yourself.
Funny how time will change your perspective on shit like that.
Have fun,
CA Stu <-- ain't coppin' to nothin'
:D

Boozer
06-04-2003, 12:28 PM
CA Stu:
Boozer:
On the plus side she is divorcing him and moving out here in September. :) There you go, she sounds like a real prize.
Booze, you should go print out your post about married women being more fun in bed, save it for 15 years, and then read it back to yourself.
:D I'll prolly be on my 7th wife by then. :D

CA Stu
06-04-2003, 12:43 PM
Boozer:
CA Stu:
Boozer:
:D I'll prolly be on my 7th wife by then. :D And who will she be banging behind your back? :D
CA Stu
PS If you are going to be horsin' married women, and least hose her on the floor and slam her all the way across the carpet so she's got some nice rugburns on her spine. wink

Ziggy
06-04-2003, 01:01 PM
It all depends on what one is really looking for. Do you want a lasting relationship or a one nighter(or two :D ).
I have a great friend who was the most polite guy you'd ever seen. His politeness usually ended up scaring girls away cuz it came accross as "too serious".....he didn't change however, and now is married to the nicest and politest woman. It took longer for his "mate" to be found but it was worth the wait.
Point being that it is best to be yourself so that the person you want to attract is truely attracted to you, keep your compliments flowing, maybe just a little more tactful timingwise but be yourself at all times.
Someone here said good guys finish last---yeah right! Good guys get the smart girls and lasting relationships. Badasses get laid more and more itchy/scratchy and drips to go with it. :rolleyes:

Seadog
06-04-2003, 01:05 PM
Some women and some men never can settle on one person. We call the women whores and the men studs. The truth is if you spend a lot of time going out the back door, you usually leave your own wide open.

91nordic29
06-04-2003, 01:32 PM
"The girl that loves sex is not likely to settle on a monogamous relationship"
Seadog, what the HELL are you talking about???? A girl that loves sex is more likely to want a monogamous relationship so that she may be free to do whatever she wants with someone she trusts.
jlnorthrup -- you are just whacked!
phat kat -- take a lesson from jl on how NOT to be.
sorry, couldn't bite my tongue any longer. wink

NorCal Gameshow
06-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Phat_Kat:
My girlfriend likes my honesty and is sometimes blown away by what I say because it's so random or rude. I always try to remain comical when I am being a jerk so that it's atleast somewhat charming. I was just wonder why they hell I get a negative reaction from something positive. what the f' . do you already have a girlfriend and you wonder why other girls are blowin' you off? :confused: correct me if i read that wrong...

Phat_Kat
06-04-2003, 02:37 PM
norcal spectra:
Phat_Kat:
My girlfriend likes my honesty and is sometimes blown away by what I say because it's so random or rude. I always try to remain comical when I am being a jerk so that it's atleast somewhat charming. I was just wonder why they hell I get a negative reaction from something positive. what the f' . do you already have a girlfriend and you wonder why other girls are blowin' you off? :confused: correct me if i read that wrong... before I was with her I had the same problem. And even girls that I know that don't even know I have a girlfriend and they give me the same reaction.
[ June 04, 2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

396_Z
06-04-2003, 04:03 PM
Blown 472:
Ditto on finding someone that is into the same thing you are, hell if I could find someone into hot rod boats,cars, digs on going to the drags, drinking in tha boat, at the bar, talking shit, burning and blowing shit up, harassing the neighbors, loud music, drinking I would be set. :D devil I found one just like that.
We met through my Camaro club and hit it off right away. When we had regional meets my ex-wife and I would stay with her and her hubby as they lived where the meets took place. We became good friends and when I started my divorce she was there for me to talk and bitch to. About 2 months after my divorce started she wound up starting hers. I can be 100% myself with her and she's more than capable of holding her own with the boys. I even lucked out with her philosophy on my toys, she told me that she'd have no problem with me spending all I want on them as long as the bills are paid and she gets stuff for hers now and then. Now if we didn't live 300 miles apart.
Moral of that is to be paitient and look around you. I've learned in my 30 years that if your looking for a good woman you will not find one. It's only when you say **** it that you will find her.
And everybody who said look for the "older" women are right. I've had better luck and been happier overal with women at minimum 3 years older. My ex is 5 yrs older and the one mentioned above is just under 7 yrs older. (on a side note, divorced women in their 30's are easy targets for men in their mid-late 20's. It's the reverse of 20's women and 30's men.)
One other thing, I don't know how old you are (if you said then I wasn't paying attention) but when it comes to women they either have kids or want them. If you don't want any or more then go find someone who already has then at an age you can tolerate.

River Lynchmob
06-04-2003, 04:43 PM
I had a friends dad give some some advice once it's way extreem and not my style but none the less funny. "marry a ***** that way you won't wonder if she's cheating on you and you wont feel bad when you cheat" Like I said extreem but funny.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Phat_Cat, when I was your age, I talked the " panty's off them ", didn't matter to me! You want a good girl...speak from the heart and you will find , just don't be a slut like I was..that shit come's back to you ..." BAD ".......( . )( . )....... wink

Phat_Kat
06-04-2003, 05:13 PM
Kim Hanson:
Phat_Cat, when I was your age, I talked the " panty's off them ", didn't matter to me! You want a good girl...speak from the heart and you will find , just don't be a slut like I was..that shit come's back to you ..." BAD ".......( . )( . )....... wink I know that factor and have avoided it. My dad had a little accident with that when he was younger and now I have a sibling that I don't know. I'm well aware, I was just wondering if girls just don't like it anymore or if I'm a creep. By the way you freaks show atleast sign up on the ratquest forums.

Wet Dream
06-04-2003, 08:06 PM
Freak from VA has a point.
You have to be true to yourself first. Then the right girl will come seconed, in time. Most of these post, by the sounds of them. Are from guys that have no clue what a girl wants. If you figured us out the game would be over. Than what is the use. Some of us want the nice guy. Others want the "bad boy". Me I like both. Bill is nice to me 3/4 of the time. But in bed I like the bad boy side. (But he is polite) He gets plenty of sex. When he comes to bed insted of being on here. HA HA! But don't get on his bad side. He can be an a$$ too. For the ones that know him.
Bill and I are total oposite. But we like the same hobbys. It works for us.
Bill is form CA and me I'm from PA. We meet in MT. So you have to be patient & true to yourself. To find the right one. That is if you want that? But if you want fast ones they are every where.
[ June 04, 2003, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

ratso
06-04-2003, 08:24 PM
I'm not looking for Mrs Right...
I'm just looking for Miss Tonight

Holy Tera
06-15-2003, 03:24 PM
RiverDave:
Alright Blown... Here it is again. One for the nice guys.
It's ****ed up but it is actually true that most women on some level like to be mistreated.
in regards to being myself or trying to be somebody that I'm not and going with the odds and what I've learned over the years.
I actually got so twisted up about this thing that I called a friend of mine and was talking to him about it. In that conversation he said "Screw it Just be yourself." Even though it's the same thing we've all heard since grade school.. **** All if there isn't a little wisdom in that sentance that I never saw before.
Believe it or not their few and far between, but there are still some class acts out there that are down to earth and would rather have a "nice guy" then some Ike Turner acting, Offspring lookin wannabe.
RDRD I am so proud of you! And you couldn't be more right. I have to say I emphatically disagree with that first line, but I do think I know what you meant; that it does somehow seems that the sweetest people hook up with some of the most uncaring #%&^%"!@'s on the planet don't it? I have been thinking lately (as I have in the past) what I have to do to find someone, a "nice guy". When asked what I first notice about a man I say, "His sense of humor, his intelligence, the way he carries himself, and his eyes". This is true, but although the "joker" is the first to catch my interests I have also learned that in the long run there ain't a whole helluva lot to these guys. The Joker may catch my attn. FIRST, but it's the Nice Guy that will KEEP IT! Bad Guys I ain't into: in my opinion they're all ego, and no brains. It's all about THEM.
As for "being yourself" I have learned this: WHen you first meet someone you put your best foot forward. You try hard to do all the "right things". Say later on you end up swapping houses, and you each have stuff there, and soon you end up in the SAME house. All of a sudden you start noticing things you never did before (bad habits, temper, being picky, etc.) and you think that this person you fell for is changing on you from out of the blue. This is the point where most relationships go South fast, and they split up. What people do not seem to understand is that this is no Dr. Jekyl Mr. Hyde story! Your partner is NOT CHANGING on you. They are being what they WERE before they began to IMPRESS you, and that is simply, themselves! If you can still see the one you fell for in the stranger before you and realize that they are BOTH the same person, you might make it. I say you do not know someone until you live with them, and you cannot get this experience from "dating" all the time.
As for the other "advice" I have seen here I say NO ONE gets ANYWHERE by disrespect. Blown you're on the right track Honey. Keep looking until you find the one who appreciates your respect, and manners, as well as your occasional bouts of smartass. These "look for one to "screw and dump" and the "1-10" rating ideas are a bunch of horse hockey. Like I tell my boys (29 & 24), all that pride and big ego will get you one day is OLD and ALONE! Remember that one day everyone's birthday suit is gonna need ironing, so go for the heart!
There's my $2 worth!
[ June 15, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Holy Tera ]

Holy Tera
06-15-2003, 03:27 PM
ratso:
I'm not looking for Mrs Right...
I'm just looking for Miss Tonight Me, I'm lookin' for Mr. Right...as long as his first name ain't ALWAYS and his middle name ain't GOTTABE! yuk

Holy Tera
06-15-2003, 03:45 PM
Kim Hanson:
Phat_Cat, when I was your age, I talked the " panty's off them ", didn't matter to me! You want a good girl...speak from the heart and you will find , just don't be a slut like I was..that shit come's back to you ..." BAD ".......( . )( . )....... wink Does that mean you finally grew up Kim? :p runzzzzzzzzz>>>>>>>
No serious now, I'm proud of you Kim, and the othes like you, great advice guys! :)

FMluvswater
06-15-2003, 04:10 PM
Holy Tera:
Remember that one day everyone's birthday suit is gonna need ironing, so go for the heart!
eek! :D LMFAO! Never heard it put quite like that before! Alright HT! :cool: :D

missboatnam1
06-15-2003, 04:35 PM
my opion is alot of men dont give women complements, but women do love to hear them!!!
i know i take complements well from the right people, creeps are gross though!! :D wink