PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION ***boat MAGAZINE (SUBSCRIPTION)

NashvilleBound
05-29-2003, 05:49 AM
I just got your letter telling me that my subscription is almost up. I figure since I have been a subscriber for MANY years I would get a decent renewal deal. YOUR OFFER IS THE SAME PRICE AS ANYONE CAN GET AT THE NEWSTAND.....AND I GET A FREE T-SHIRT IF I USE THE COUPON IN THE MAGAZINE. Whats the gig? Do I need to let my subscrition lapse and start over to get a good deal? Whoooo, and possibly miss an issue? Sheesh, I don't think I would be able to sleep at night(right) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
***boat, Let me know what I should do. The T-shirt makes it a decent deal...tho we should re-think the colors used on them....pink???

Well Done
05-29-2003, 06:20 AM
Hey Nashvillebound............I too agree with your thinking. My ***boat T-Shirt is kinda wore out. Maybe they could send a new T with each continued subscription.

bear down
05-29-2003, 06:27 AM
NashvilleBound:
I just got your letter telling me that my subscription is almost up. I figure since I have been a subscriber for MANY years I would get a decent renewal deal. YOUR OFFER IS THE SAME PRICE AS ANYONE CAN GET AT THE NEWSTAND.....AND I GET A FREE T-SHIRT IF I USE THE COUPON IN THE MAGAZINE. Whats the gig? Do I need to let my subscrition lapse and start over to get a good deal? Whoooo, and possibly miss an issue? Sheesh, I don't think I would be able to sleep at night(right) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
***boat, Let me know what I should do. The T-shirt makes it a decent deal...tho we should re-think the colors used on them....pink??? I wonder what you'll get first, a response or your next issue.

GlastronGuy
05-29-2003, 07:00 AM
Hot Boat has a magazine?

burbanite
05-29-2003, 07:09 AM
I have T-shirts out the ying yang!
For some reason they just kept coming, some are still in their plastic wrappers and the design hasn't changed in years...don't wear them for that reason.

Steamin' Rice
05-29-2003, 07:37 AM
I've been renewing at the boat shows....Good deals and you get a T shirt on the spot, Miami Vice neon colors and all.. :D

eliminatedsprinter
05-29-2003, 08:34 AM
Steamin' Rice:
I've been renewing at the boat shows....Good deals and you get a T shirt on the spot, Miami Vice neon colors and all.. :D That's the way I think I'll do it next time. Thanks. :cool:
[ May 29, 2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

RiverKitty
05-29-2003, 10:01 AM
Steamin' Rice:
I've been renewing at the boat shows....Good deals and you get a T shirt on the spot, Miami Vice neon colors and all.. :D Ooooo! Ooooo! eek! I want a new Miami Vice neon colored one!!! :D I suppose they don't make them in tanks or baby dolls....do they??? When is the next Boat Show?
I think they're giving Burbanite all thier old inventory to make way for the new ones!!! LOL!!! Hey Burbanite, if ya have a few extras, you can send my way! I like *pink*! :D

burbanite
05-29-2003, 10:33 AM
RiverKitty:
Hey Burbanite, if ya have a few extras, you can send my way! I like *pink*! :D I'll check my stock when I get home... :D

OGShocker
05-29-2003, 10:41 AM
GlastronGuy:
Hot Boat has a magazine? eek! :D :D :D :D eek!

Jungle Boy
05-29-2003, 11:14 AM
Think Pink. That's what we used to say at the strip joint!! eek! eek!

MJ19
05-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Come on now Mr. Nash...Pink looks hot on you :p :D

NashvilleBound
05-29-2003, 06:17 PM
Awwww MJ, stop it. Your making me blush :) :) :)

Hotcrusader76
05-29-2003, 10:24 PM
If I would even get an issue on time then maybe...and only maybe I 'could' re-new...