PDA

View Full Version : WTF Canada?

hot_diggity_dog
04-17-2003, 01:51 PM
Hey Northern Brothers so did all of our smog finally drift over to you and settle in? :p
Rumor has it Tom Browns loads are toxic pollution yuk and you know he can shoot a lot of @!#$%@!%@%. eek! eek!
Canada King of smog (http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pageID=canada_home&articleID=1312493)
HDD :cool:

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 02:00 PM
I lived in Toronto 12 years ago. I go back once or twice a year. In the last few years I can really see the smog getting worse in the greater Toronto area. It's really quite disheartening and discusting.
I can remember all the talk about smog back in the 70s but I didn't have a clue what it's about. Now cities have a layer of brown shit you have to go through when you take off or land in an airplane. frown

Jungle Boy
04-17-2003, 02:27 PM
Damn Easterns. Kyota propaganda. But really, there are new guidelines coming in the should help this situation. Hope so, we have to live in this world and still leave something for our kids and grand kids to enjoy.

Rod-64
04-17-2003, 02:31 PM
When I was in Drummondville last year, I didn't see any smog.......but that could have been all the Labatts blue on tap I drank. :D ...Damn, that's good stuff.......well, it should be at $10 bucks a pitcher. :) 25 bucks a case in the store...shit, too many taxes up there but fun to visit.

Kim Hanson
04-17-2003, 02:35 PM
I was in LA awhile back and you didn't see blue sky, all you seen was this brown shit! Canada is a very bad place to live, you might live to 80 or 90.......( . )( . )...... :p