PDA

View Full Version : Chargers at Raiders?

SmartMoney
09-26-2003, 11:30 AM
With the way the Raiders are playing.... this should be a good game. What do you guys think, Raider by a touchdown?????

BigBoyToys
09-26-2003, 11:43 AM
SmartMoney:
With the way the Raiders are playing.... this should be a good game. What do you guys think, Raider by a touchdown????? As much as the Raiders have been playing like CRAP, I think they will win by 14. Here's why, Boston has been suspended from San Diego for actions "detrimental to the team" for 1 game....this game. And, the Raiders coaching staff has been getting alot of heat recently from higher up (Big AL) and have agreed to change the offense. That, combined with Robbins coming back at center (2 holding penalties on the Raiders center last game) should give Gannon a little more time to feel "secure" in the pocket and Gannon will have a good day. Look to see the Raiders going deep this weekend, and connecting on a few long passes for Touchdowns! It's about time!

dimarcobros
09-26-2003, 11:54 AM
Both teams suck this year, or have sucked so far I should say. I think the Raiders are going to come out this weekend and play like the Championship team they were last year. I agree with BigBoyToys.
My .02
DMB

Caribbean Jet
09-26-2003, 11:59 AM
I popped off last week saying that the Raiders were going to beat the Broncos, well this week I will try it agian. Raiders by 14.

jbtrailerjim
09-26-2003, 12:14 PM
As much as it pains me to say it; the Raiders will win by at least a touchdown. :D

SCUBA STEVE
09-26-2003, 12:16 PM
BigBoyToys:
SmartMoney:
With the way the Raiders are playing.... this should be a good game. What do you guys think, Raider by a touchdown????? As much as the Raiders have been playing like CRAP, I think they will win by 14. Here's why, Boston has been suspended from San Diego for actions "detrimental to the team" for 1 game....this game. And, the Raiders coaching staff has been getting alot of heat recently from higher up (Big AL) and have agreed to change the offense. That, combined with Robbins coming back at center (2 holding penalties on the Raiders center last game) should give Gannon a little more time to feel "secure" in the pocket and Gannon will have a good day. Look to see the Raiders going deep this weekend, and connecting on a few long passes for Touchdowns! It's about time! I actually heard different that they are going to run the ball more to get the ball out of Gannons hands to allow him to get comfortable again. Also to give the team some ball control to let the defense rest more.
I personally think they need to go to the no huddle offense again. But I guess thats hard to do with old timers as receivers :confused:
Bottom line Raiders by 4 :)
[ September 26, 2003, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

eliminatedsprinter
09-26-2003, 12:22 PM
I was going to make a prediction, but I think I'll just let them go ahead and play the game instead.... wink

hot_diggity_dog
09-26-2003, 12:37 PM
Hey us San Diego Boyz know are team will be there. :rolleyes:
But that's about the extent of our envolment in the game. :rolleyes: :mad:
The Chargers team have the best seat's to watch the game and they still get paid to lose. :rolleyes: :mad:
Hot (Rather be Boating than watch that game) Diggity Dog :cool:

summerlove
09-26-2003, 01:24 PM
I'm a Raider hater thru and thru - God, I HATE that team. The Chargers (my boys, yea! sleeping ) still suck, and always will until the Spanos' sell them to someone who wants to win! But...I think the Chargers will win by 3 and get us to 1-3. So much for Playoffs...

OGShocker
09-26-2003, 01:29 PM
summerlove:
I'm a Raider hater thru and thru - God, I HATE that team. The Chargers (my boys, yea! sleeping ) still suck, and always will until the Spanos' sell them to someone who wants to win! But...I think the Chargers will win by 3 and get us to 1-3. So much for Playoffs... Holy COW! Three f'in' times? You must be converting to my way of thinking :D

summerlove
09-26-2003, 01:53 PM
OGShocker:
summerlove:
I'm a Raider hater thru and thru - God, I HATE that team. The Chargers (my boys, yea! sleeping ) still suck, and always will until the Spanos' sell them to someone who wants to win! But...I think the Chargers will win by 3 and get us to 1-3. So much for Playoffs... Holy COW! Three f'in' times? You must be converting to my way of thinking :D The Humanity! What's this world coming to??? :D

beached 1
09-26-2003, 02:18 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
I actually heard different that they are going to run the ball more to get the ball out of Gannons hands to allow him to get comfortable again. Also to give the team some ball control to let the defense rest more.
Not to mention the fact that the Bolts are having a hell of a time stopping the run.
Treu, Mo Collins, and L Kennedy are questionable so that may be why they are letting Robbins back in the lineup

SandbarScot
09-26-2003, 02:27 PM
The Raiders need to let Justin Fargas (Huggy Bear's kid) have a few more shots at the run. They also need to give Gannon some fast Wide Receivers..losing Porter is costing them. I say Raiders by 7. wink

Mandelon
09-26-2003, 02:40 PM
The Mandelon line on the game:
Raiders 31 Chargers 14

SCUBA STEVE
09-26-2003, 03:45 PM
Ziggy:
Ziggy(Hoping I get my Ikea furniture together during the game) wink lmfao!! I guess you have no faith for the boltz!!
You know whats messed up for you san diego boyz
The Raiders are playing there during the holiday weekend.... Raider fan xmas/new years party in San Diego!! :D

Ziggy
09-26-2003, 04:32 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Ziggy:
Ziggy(Hoping I get my Ikea furniture together during the game) wink lmfao!! I guess you have no faith for the boltz!!
You know whats messed up for you san diego boyz
The Raiders are playing there during the holiday weekend.... Raider fan xmas/new years party in San Diego!! :D Even worse Steve is if our two teams continue their current trend, that game will be completely meaningless to any of us.
I'll get my furniture together unless it gets exciting or some bad call has a profound effect on the outcome...you know how those Ref's can screw up a good hard fought game :rolleyes: I hope its close at least.
[ September 26, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

SCUBA STEVE
09-26-2003, 06:25 PM
Well Monique plays the parlay cards with me and she choose the over for this one. So she is hoping for a shoot out! eek!
I just want the Raiders to kick ass! :D

River Lynchmob
09-26-2003, 06:38 PM
chargers by a field goal
usc 47 cal 17

River Lynchmob
09-26-2003, 06:39 PM
forgot one...sdsu 34 fucla 21

SCUBA STEVE
09-26-2003, 07:08 PM
River Lynchmob:
chargers by a field goal
usc 47 cal 17 Dont know about the charger stuff.... But that USC score looks proper!!
So does sdsu score. :cool:

LUVNLIFE
09-26-2003, 07:21 PM
When me and Al Davis had lunch today he promissed victory. Then the cheap S.O.B. told me he forgot his wallet and I ended up paying.

JetBoatRich
09-26-2003, 10:21 PM
who cares eek! it is the Raiders and Chargers :mad:
[ September 26, 2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]