PDA

View Full Version : Only 5 More Days Until Grey Davis is GONE!

Essex502
09-30-2003, 10:52 AM
Get out an vote all of you California Voters and dump that a$$hole Grey (sp) Davis!
Get out and VOTE!!!
Get everyone you know to vote!!!
[ October 02, 2003, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Essex502 ]

Mandelon
09-30-2003, 11:02 AM
Essex: You could change the title of the other thread every day....
I am telling all my friends to vote. Please send all your California friends an email reminder!!!!! Unless they are Pro Davis or Bustamante.. yuk
GO Arnold, Adios Gray Davis!!!!!

Essex502
09-30-2003, 11:55 AM
Mandelon:
Essex: You could change the title of the other thread every day....
I am telling all my friends to vote. Please send all your California friends an email reminder!!!!! Unless they are Pro Davis or Bustamante.. yuk
GO Arnold, Adios Gray Davis!!!!! The more threads the better :D concerning this puke!

OGShocker
09-30-2003, 12:31 PM
:D Tick tock Joe "Grey" Davis!
pig_flyi ....... pig_flyi ....... pig_flyi ....... pig_flyi

Dr. Eagle
09-30-2003, 01:51 PM
I am writing a speach for Arnold on the day following the ouster of Gray Doofus. It starts something like this:
Governor Cray Tafis, De people of kleeforneeah hef spoken...You've chust peen erased.
[ September 30, 2003, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Eagle ]

Trailer Park Casanova
09-30-2003, 03:31 PM
How many days does Davis have to Vacate office from the time the vote count is official?
I'll be glad to see him gone.

BigBoyToys
09-30-2003, 03:33 PM
Put up my Arnold Yard Signs today wink :D We'll have to see how many are still left standing in my yard tomorrow. Kinda thinking that since they are so hard to get and because of the celebrity thing, maybe people will steal them. Hope not but just in case....I have extras wink eek! :D

ssmike
09-30-2003, 03:35 PM
Go Arnold.

Banshee
09-30-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey not a Californian here but a man with conservative view points and I have to say it will be funny to see Davis get recalled. The only thing I'm concerned about is that crybaby Tom McClintock He may just pave the way for Cruz Bust-a-budget.
McClintock ought to do his party some good, be a man about it, admit defeat and drop out.
[ September 30, 2003, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Banshee ]

Dr. Eagle
09-30-2003, 05:33 PM
Banshee:
Hey not a Californian here but a man with conservative view points and I have to say it will be funny to see Davis get recalled. The only thing I'm concerned about is that crybaby Tom McClintock He may just pave the way for Cruz Bust-a-budget.
McClintock ought to do his party some good, be a man about it, admit defeat and drop out. Bust a Budget, that is great...and unfortunately all too true burningm I for one signed the petition to recall Davis and never really thought it would get here. I am thrilled it is here now. I thought California was beyond hope, when they re-elected the obviously incompetent and corrupt Davis. The guy got into office by assassinating the character of anyone that ran against him. You would think watching his idiotic ads in the last election that Bill Simon was a friggin Nazi or just slightly right of atilla the hun.
I think based on what I am seeing that Arnold will win regardless of what McClintock does, but it would ice it if he was a team player and dropped out. It is just this same pig headedness that has failed to endear him to most of his political opponents. That is why I think he cannot possibly be a successful governor. There is no way he will be able to build concensus and operate cooperatively to get things done.
[ September 30, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Eagle ]

Dr. Eagle
09-30-2003, 06:31 PM
BigBoyToys:
Put up my Arnold Yard Signs today wink :D We'll have to see how many are still left standing in my yard tomorrow. Kinda thinking that since they are so hard to get and because of the celebrity thing, maybe people will steal them. Hope not but just in case....I have extras wink eek! :D Put mine up sunday...looks like Arnold is well liked in my neighborhood. The whole street is lined with them. Seeya Gubernor Doofus.

Essex502
10-01-2003, 10:26 AM
Trailer Park Casanova:
How many days does Davis have to Vacate office from the time the vote count is official?
I'll be glad to see him gone. I don't know but somebody should take the ef'ing pen from his hand the night of the election so he doesn't sign any more bull$hit laws as retribution.

Rexone
10-02-2003, 04:39 AM
I heard on the news it would likely be between Nov 5-15 (about 30 days) when the new gov would actually take office after the sec of state gets all the election results certified, etc, etc, etc, etc,.
Watch for ALOT of legislation to get passed this month by lame duck Davis (assuming Arnold wins, which I am). Also judicial appointments to the already liberal ass court system. :mad:

Essex502
10-02-2003, 06:51 AM
Every God damn entitlement bill or liberal crap bill that comes to Davis' desk will get signed! The Dems are rushing as much as possible to the puke's desk before the party is over!