PDA

View Full Version : What's up with N.korea

wetandwild
02-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Does anybody really think n.korea will launch a icbm?.
[ February 13, 2003, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: wetandwild ]

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 11:58 AM
Japan said they will attack if there is any threating moves towards them, I heard they could deliver nukes to the west coast, scary shit. frown

Liberator TJ1984
02-13-2003, 12:01 PM
Nostradomis and his ancient predictions say we will have a Holy War eek! his past predictions have been mostly correct...I think its nostradomis.com :confused: ..scary shit I had read some of it and it don't look good jawdrop

miller19j
02-13-2003, 12:13 PM
IF you read Nostradomis’s original writings they are so vague that they could be interpreted in any way. Hell TV Land used them to predict their fall lineup once.
As far as Korea having nukes, Do you really think that they will launch them against us? We all grew up during the cold war when we were all sure that the Soviet Union would nuke us and it never happened. The fact remains that people won’t use nuclear weapons on a country that can nuke them back.

spectratoad
02-13-2003, 12:26 PM
North Korea is a starving country and only wants attention. They may have the capability but it is most likely older technology that we can surely swat out of the sky. They are pretty quiet the last week or so though. I don't hink they have the nads though.

Froggystyle
02-13-2003, 12:29 PM
All we need now is RiverDave to defend their right to have them. Hell, he will probably say that compared to what we have... those are barely even weapons of mass destruction. One little nuke?
N. Korea sucks too. I don't think they qualify as terrorists though, yet. I think Iraq is still the more present danger.

miller19j
02-13-2003, 12:32 PM
Froggystyle:
All we need now is RiverDave to defend their right to have them. Hell, he will probably say that compared to what we have... those are barely even weapons of mass destruction. One little nuke?
I don’t think that we need to start that up again!

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 12:33 PM
With them being able to deliver a nuke to the west coast, iraq is more of a threat? I dont want to get in a pissing match but I think they need to be looked into, they are reading themselves for war, I have been reading about what they are doing on the bbc and it is pretty scary.

Hotcrusader76
02-13-2003, 12:35 PM
I honestly believe the only reason we want to protect that pennisula is because it's a great strong-hold to mount an attack against the pacific rim.
The time I spent in Kunsan showed me that there isn't much there to really worry about except human life. I would prefer we just level the place and turn it into a great diveing reef. But it looks like there is more of a political reason why we want to protect S.Korea. Otherwise let the dogs loose.
~Ty

Froggystyle
02-13-2003, 12:40 PM
Blown 472:
With them being able to deliver a nuke to the west coast, iraq is more of a threat? I dont want to get in a pissing match but I think they need to be looked into, they are reading themselves for war, I have been reading about what they are doing on the bbc and it is pretty scary. I'm not saying don't look into it... but just because a nation has a nuke does not make it an enemy, or a threat. France has nukes. We hate them... but will not invade because they are non-threatening. Iraq is threatening even if it is only armed with spitwads. Their train is headed towards martyrdom, with two stops at terroristville and anti-Americanburg.
N.Korea just wants South Korea, and SK isn't doing a whole lot towards preventing it themselves.
F Clinton for allowing the proliferation of these nukes in the first place.

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 12:45 PM
I understand but from what I have been reading it sounds like they are ready to throw down, from what I see they have nothing to lose. France has nukes but they are not coming out saying they can attack american inteterest around the world.

Liberator TJ1984
02-13-2003, 12:50 PM
What size of nukes does Korea actually have ??? it it like the ones we dropped on Japan ??? I read somewhere that the ones we have now are hundreds or even thousands times more powerful, seems a big jump for them to put a hole in our backyard when with one bomb we can level their Whole Country ???

Froggystyle
02-13-2003, 12:55 PM
RiverDave:
SO DILLUTED Seriously Dave... look it up. You do not mean dilluted, and it shows your ignorance in the first sentence.
As for the rest... you make some decent, very liberal points. I am glad you are not running the country today, and I will leave it at that.

Seadog
02-13-2003, 12:57 PM
RiverDave: The missiles that Iraq has are chinese that came from both China and N. Korea. Nk is acting up because we are deeply involved with Iraq and they feel that this is the time to get us to suck hind tit. The best bet here is to talk to NK while we deal with Iraq. Give them nothing but humantarian aid that has already been promised and then after we get done with Iraq, give them our full attention. Our advantage with NK is that China and Japan do not want them to do anything aggressive. They cannot wage war without full support from China. A naval blockade by some spare subs and air support at Suwon and Osan will keep things low key for a long time.
[ February 13, 2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Seadog ]

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 12:59 PM
Froggystyle:
RiverDave:
SO DILLUTED Seriously Dave... look it up. You do not mean dilluted, and it shows your ignorance in the first sentence.
As for the rest... you make some decent, very liberal points. I am glad you are not running the country today, and I will leave it at that. Why the big push to kill?

Froggystyle
02-13-2003, 01:02 PM
RiverDave:
France, Germany, Russia, all the major "players" (although France isn't much of a player) are against this. Keep in mind, that France, Germany and Russia are the only people looking to profit from Iraq keepin on keepin on. To date, 95% of Iraq's international trade balance is divided between these three countries. They are doing very well with the "food for oil" program, and have guarantees from Sadaam that should they emerge from the embargo, France, Germany and Russia all stand to gain huge under Sadaam's rule. All three will gain control over different oil fields in Iraq, and all three will profit large from it.
News of this is shocking to you I'm sure... but it turns out there are other news sources than CNN... You know, that station that Mr Turner, the Atlanta Southern Gentleman Jewish controlled media icon owns.
For anyone just tuning in, this is in reference to Dave's previous misread of some rag somewhere that all western media is Jewish controlled, and that is why we don't have the true story.

Froggystyle
02-13-2003, 01:02 PM
RiverDave:
Speaking of which Wes, where did those rockets come from again?? Notice nobody's mentioning where he got them. Odds are extremely high that they are U.S. made from when he was our buddy in our little IRAN deal. RiverDave:
RiverDave: The missiles that Iraq has are chinese that came from both China and N. Korea.Where did you read that? I've been looking all over the place to find out where those missiles came from and couldn't find any info on it.
RD Well then, good idea drawing conclusions without any basis in fact...
[ February 13, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 01:05 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2755851.stm
[ February 13, 2003, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Froggystyle
02-13-2003, 01:08 PM
Dave, you ignorant slut...

Froggystyle
02-13-2003, 01:08 PM
wetandwild:
Does anybody really think n.korea will launch a icbm?. No.
By the way, I think the important thing to remember here is, that the world considers N. Korea a huge threat because they have a nuke. They now need to be diplomacized, and embargoed, and politically handled because we cannot attack someone with nuclear capability. They have become a big player because of that nuke.
This whole Iraq thing is so bad right now, because someone has the foresight to realize that we have a unique opportunity and motive to disarm a current and future threat without the possibility of it escalating to nuclear war. Nip it in the bud so to speak.
[ February 13, 2003, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 01:12 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/war/iraq/britain_iraq_01.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/war/sept_11/west_01.shtml
Some light reading.

Irishluck
02-13-2003, 01:26 PM
This is scary shit if you ask me. I am tired of hearing every day that for some reason it's our fault. The liberals to me are like everybody else in history that have been conquered. Just study history, we are at the top and everybody hates us because we kick ass. This will became a war and we need to make a statement. F**k France, F##k Germany and anybody else that we have helped that doesn't support us.

superV
02-13-2003, 01:26 PM
Hey who wants to set up a boxing ring at OP6.I saw we all throw in $10 and let the winner have it. And that goes for anyone on this board? :D
Good Times, Good Times- After all when i was in High School thats what we did when we had a problem in the pack. Just good ol Toe To Toe fun...And no hard feeling after its over!

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 01:33 PM
I got 20$ on RD

Jordy
02-13-2003, 01:38 PM
Blown 472:
I got 20$ on RD Against who? :D

78Eliminator
02-13-2003, 01:41 PM
Blown 472:
I got 20$ on RD Wes was trained by the US to snap peoples necks in a couple seconds.

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 01:44 PM
ok, hows bout agianst Super V??

Jordy
02-13-2003, 01:44 PM
That's why I was asking Blown... :D

Jordy
02-13-2003, 01:45 PM
I could have just taken your $20 bucks with the implied bet you were running, but I thought I'd give you a shot to do something here. :D

Blown 472
02-13-2003, 01:46 PM
jordanpaulk:
That's why I was asking Blown... :D I dont fight, might break a nail.

RiverN00B
02-13-2003, 01:52 PM
Liberator TJ1984
What size of nukes does Korea actually have ??? it it like the ones we dropped on Japan ??? I read somewhere that the ones we have now are hundreds or even thousands times more powerful, seems a big jump for them to put a hole in our backyard when with one bomb we can level their Whole Country ??? It's Quite simple, The ones we dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima were atom bombs, 10 times the yield of a tradition nuke of today but no longer used by anyone thank God, today's nukes rely more on the nuclear fallout to kill whereas the atom bomb was just one gigantic explosion and a horrible shock wave along with it, instantly incinerating or vaporizing anything it touched. As far as N.Korea goes, if they want to make the mistake of launching anything at the U.S. let them, I'll just go mark that country off the map with a sharpie...

Jordy
02-13-2003, 01:55 PM
Thinking back, it seems as though we missed our target in Nagasaki by 5 miles, yet we still got the job done. Talk about some wicked yield there.

HOSS
02-13-2003, 01:56 PM
Well, they can`t reach my backyard.
I do believe Iraq is more of a threat. Korea (if they have them) will not use biological warfare. saddam will. BIO is much more of a haxard than a nuke that more than likely we could take out over sea. Yes, the west coast would still get fallout from winds. But from a military standpoint less lives would be lost from a nuke.
I say finish the gulf war and then globally deal with N. korea`s nuke issue.
Maybe they don`t see it as we are busy with Iraq so now they can get away with whatever nuclear program they have going. maybe they see it as the U.S. will not dictate who`s gonna have what and do what. Maybe the U.S. should offer help with a power supply. Maybe our tax dollars will have to pay billions for it. Maybe the U.S. will say the hell with that, smoke the west coast. maybe N. Korea is trying to help the U.S. with its oil consumption per day problem. That way we don`t have to smoke Iraq to control 1/3 of the global oil production.
Whats the population of Cali now? Thats alot of fuel consumption per day. Big Brother is watching you cali boys. And they`re thinking! :D

superV
02-13-2003, 01:57 PM
RiverDave:
Blown 472:
ok, hows bout agianst Super V?? Doesn't stand a chance with his nuts all exposed like that. :D
RD LMAO I could get a cup :D

Liberator TJ1984
02-13-2003, 01:59 PM
Don't personally know any of you guys but..I'd go with SuperV, with the tapping foot,bobbbin'head,and swingin'nuts kinda reminds me of Muhammed Ali and his Rope a dope tactics wink

RiverN00B
02-13-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by HOSS: Well, they can`t reach my backyard.
I do believe Iraq is more of a threat. Korea (if they have them) will not use biological warfare. saddam will. BIO is much more of a haxard than a nuke that more than likely we could take out over sea. Yes, the west coast would still get fallout from winds. But from a military standpoint less lives would be lost from a nuke.
I say finish the gulf war and then globally deal with N. korea`s nuke issue.
Maybe they don`t see it as we are busy with Iraq so now they can get away with whatever nuclear program they have going. maybe they see it as the U.S. will not dictate who`s gonna have what and do what. Maybe the U.S. should offer help with a power supply. Maybe our tax dollars will have to pay billions for it. Maybe the U.S. will say the hell with that, smoke the west coast. maybe N. Korea is trying to help the U.S. with its oil consumption per day problem. That way we don`t have to smoke Iraq to control 1/3 of the global oil production.
Whats the population of Cali now? Thats alot of fuel consumption per day. Big Brother is watching you cali boys. And they`re thinking! The problem with BIO weapons is that they only work in a certain range of temperatures, so most likely that is out of the question unless there was a freak day where the entire united states had something like 75 Deg. weather... And in the way of intercepting an ICBM we might not be ready to do that right now... but the most damage done would come from detonating the nuke at, oh say, 20,000 feet, thusly increasing the fallout range to a vastly larger area....

bigq
02-13-2003, 02:12 PM
superV:
RiverDave:
Blown 472:
ok, hows bout agianst Super V?? Doesn't stand a chance with his nuts all exposed like that. :D
RD LMAO I could get a cup :D Do they make a size that big? :D

HOSS
02-13-2003, 02:13 PM
Anthrax doesn`t mind the heat nor cold weather. Black death likes heat. Don`t put that in your peace pipe and smoke it. Very harsh.

RiverN00B
02-13-2003, 02:15 PM
True, but then you are getting into germ warfare...

HOSS
02-13-2003, 02:25 PM
dunno what happenin` main!
[ February 13, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

HOSS
02-13-2003, 02:25 PM
oops :p
[ February 13, 2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

HOSS
02-13-2003, 02:26 PM
Yeah, see here in the swamp we just boil everything or put enough cayenne and Tabasco on it. Kills everything. Sorta like Kemo. But the next day when you sit on tha pot eek! -------well let`s just say that powder coating ain`t shit. cry

Jrocket
02-13-2003, 02:56 PM
Froggy...you give me a headache,plain and simple!!