PDA

View Full Version : Havasu.....Busy Weekend....

OOfatso
03-03-2003, 07:22 AM
What the hell was going on trhis weekend at Havasu...My buddy went into town on Saturday and he said the place was packed...I didnt believe him at first, but when I stopped in Ludlow yesterday on the way home from Moabi, for the kids to hit the bathroom... there were car loads of some pretty hot women pulling in and just about everyone of the girls looked they all had some pretty bad hangovers, ya know what I mean, holding there heads and walking very, very slowly... Was anyone else there this weekend...
"OO"fatso
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
[ March 03, 2003, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: OOfatso ]

Jordy
03-03-2003, 07:30 AM
Maybe Ponch was there and drew the fans out by the thousands. :D

OOfatso
03-03-2003, 07:58 AM
jordanpaulk:
Maybe Ponch was there and drew the fans out by the thousands. :D Yo JP...
Whats the latest Bro...I am really thinking about maybe coming back in my next liofe a Ponch...He is looking good in those "INFO" commercails!!! Anyway's....Any Idea on what was so soecial about this weekend?
"OO"fatso
:D

h2oski2fast
03-03-2003, 08:56 AM
I heard something about Spring Break startin already. I'ts been broken up over 6 weeks this year.I know at Havasu Springs that a couple of house boat were rented by a couple frats.

OOfatso
03-03-2003, 09:00 AM
h2oski2fast:
I heard something about Spring Break startin already. I'ts been broken up over 6 weeks this year.I know at Havasu Springs that a couple of house boat were rented by a couple frats. There ya go!
That would explain it! No wonder they all looked like train wrecks when they got out of there cars!!!!
"OO"fatso
:D :D :D :D

OOfatso
03-03-2003, 03:07 PM
I know for a fact that there are still quite a few of those people I saw yesterday still hurting (Hung-Over) as we speak!!!!
"OO"fatso
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: