PDA

View Full Version : Fear Factor Boaters??

Her454
09-24-2003, 01:25 PM
The application/questionaire is very long, anyone from the boards ever been on it or been considered a candidate?
A co worker of mine is being "considered" and I was just curious how many, if any, brave boaters we have out there.... :)

91nordic29
09-24-2003, 01:32 PM
no fear factor for me. i could never get through any of that.
my sister and i are thinking of applying to "amazing race" though! :D

jbtrailerjim
09-24-2003, 01:33 PM
Not me. I'm not into eating buffalo balls, horses asshole, or whatever nasty ass thing they dream up for people to eat. :p

Ziggy
09-24-2003, 01:36 PM
91nordic29:
no fear factor for me. i could never get through any of that.
my sister and i are thinking of applying to "amazing race" though! :D No Fear Factor for me---I'd barf the moment some cowbrains or some other chit was put on a plate in front of me..the physical stuff would be fun though.
Amazing Race would be an absolute rush to do, takes some brains.
As well The Mole would be a fun one..

Her454
09-24-2003, 01:46 PM
Anyone ever see the episode where they made them jump from a moving boat to another moving boat, side by side at about 50mph....one guy really bashed hard against the side of the boat and it looked like he got sucked right under it....SOME of the physical stuff looks fun, but the mere association with snakes, rats, spiders and the stuff they make you eat.....forget it, I have to turn it off.

dimarcobros
09-24-2003, 01:50 PM
Eating that shit would never happen with me but I would be able to handle things crawling on me.
DMB

Oldsquirt
09-24-2003, 01:54 PM
Her454:
Anyone ever see the episode where they made them jump from a moving boat to another moving boat, side by side at about 50mph....one guy really bashed hard against the side of the boat and it looked like he got sucked right under it....SOME of the physical stuff looks fun, but the mere association with snakes, rats, spiders and the stuff they make you eat.....forget it, I have to turn it off. That guy who went "splat" on the side of the boat was a classic. Everyone hated him - he was cocky and obnoxious as hell. I'm convinced that each episode has at least one competitor chosen just to lose or be hated by the others.
Spiders and rats and snakes, Oh my!!! eek! wink

jbtrailerjim
09-24-2003, 01:57 PM
Her454:
Anyone ever see the episode where they made them jump from a moving boat to another moving boat, side by side at about 50mph....one guy really bashed hard against the side of the boat and it looked like he got sucked right under it....SOME of the physical stuff looks fun, but the mere association with snakes, rats, spiders and the stuff they make you eat.....forget it, I have to turn it off. Yah, I saw that one. They used Ultra Boats in that one and John West was there. He told me that guy broke his jaw when that happened. They are going to have another episode with some type of boat and water stunt. John went and did the taping of it a couple of weeks ago.

Mrs Scuba
09-24-2003, 01:57 PM
I most definitely would be interested. Yes, I printed up the application and it is very long. I don;'t get too grossed out in the covering of snakes, roaches, mice, etc, but the eating I would try to do but don't know if I would keep it down. Hey, for money I will try almost anything... :D

Her454
09-24-2003, 02:01 PM
Mrs Scuba:
I most definitely would be interested. Yes, I printed up the application and it is very long. I don;'t get too grossed out in the covering of snakes, roaches, mice, etc, but the eating I would try to do but don't know if I would keep it down. Hey, for money I will try almost anything... :D Mrs Scuba....money is money, but I wouldnt be caught dead anywhere near a f'ng snake for less than a million. wink They only get 50K for all that crap! HELLLLL Nooooooooo. :)

Boozer
09-24-2003, 02:52 PM
Eating Horses asshole and fish shit is not my idea of a good time. The physical stuff they do looks like fun. Letting snakes or spiders crawl on me NO F'ING WAY!
IMO 50K is not worth the crap you have to go through. After uncle Sam takes his cut you'll be left with like 25K anyhow.
I'll leave fear factor to the starving artists and starving college kids that can use that money a lot more then I can. If they want to offer me a mill or more then I'd consider but not for 50K.

91nordic29
09-24-2003, 03:09 PM
"Letting snakes or spiders crawl on me NO F'ING WAY! "
i am with you onthat one boozer!! i would have some kind of an attack or caniption (sp)!! eek!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2003, 03:11 PM
It wouldn't be any different then a man that is a snake in the grass or one with 8 hands!LMAO :p

Boozer
09-24-2003, 03:14 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
It wouldn't be any different then a man that is a snake in the grass or one with 8 hands!LMAO :p How many men do you know with 8 hands? Maybe I shouldn't even want to know the answer to that.

missboatnam1
09-24-2003, 03:15 PM
froggy was driving that boat, if im not mistaken!!! but nooooo way, bugs, i cant even look at...... yuk yuk
your right traci maybe for a million wink

Her454
09-24-2003, 03:16 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
It wouldn't be any different then a man that is a snake in the grass or one with 8 hands!LMAO :p Thats just not right! wink eek! eek!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2003, 03:22 PM
:D :p :D :p

Her454
09-24-2003, 03:55 PM
Ok so what was your favorite stunt, or one you'd like to try......?
There was one where they got picked up off a boat (I think) with a ladder hooked to a helicopter that looked like a blast!!!!
Froggy drove that boat??????? Didnt know that.

PACKINAIR
09-24-2003, 08:15 PM
A girl on OSO was on there. her name was Mandy.. VERY hot.. if you are an member there look for her pix (topless) jawdrop in the uncensored section on the members wifes girlfriends thread

Mrs Scuba
09-24-2003, 08:28 PM
I would try any of the stunts and the creepy crawly stuff. But eating some of that stuff is gross. eek! I remember one episode they had them eat duck eggs that were like 100 yrs old, or someting, you could hear them crunching away on the beaks and they were all black inside, that's sick. Hey $25k is $25k, I could get me tons of new THONGS with that kind of cash. 4 days of pain can give me a couple of days of spending. :D wink

Her454
09-25-2003, 07:59 AM
Mrs Scuba:
I would try any of the stunts and the creepy crawly stuff. But eating some of that stuff is gross. eek! I remember one episode they had them eat duck eggs that were like 100 yrs old, or someting, you could hear them crunching away on the beaks and they were all black inside, that's sick. Hey $25k is $25k, I could get me tons of new THONGS with that kind of cash. 4 days of pain can give me a couple of days of spending. :D wink Now thats a diehard shopper there............ :D

Lady Rat Attack 1
09-25-2003, 08:12 AM
....money is money, but I wouldnt be caught dead anywhere near a f'ng snake for less than a million. wink They only get 50K for all that crap! HELLLLL Nooooooooo. :) [/QB][/QUOTE]
I'm with you Girlfriend. Not a in my lifetime jawdrop

Mandelon
09-25-2003, 08:13 AM
That video clip of the guys jumping between the Ultra boats is on their web site. Wes did tell me the two boats were a touch further apart for the cocky dudes jump attempt. wink
Try this:
http://www.ultraboats.com/movie6.html
or this, go to gallery then look in the lower right hand corner:
http://www.ultraboats.com/index2.html

Her454
09-25-2003, 08:58 AM
Mandelon:
That video clip of the guys jumping between the Ultra boats is on their web site. Wes did tell me the two boats were a touch further apart for the cocky dudes jump attempt. wink
LOL, well he was an ass........ :D

Oldsquirt
09-25-2003, 09:22 AM
I recall hearing it on the show, and I think I heard it in the video, that the distance between boats would be changing during the course of each attempt. Competitors were told that timing would be the key...I guess he was too busy combing his chest hair to pay attention eek!