PDA

View Full Version : What the Fuck????

PussyPusher
06-23-2003, 07:26 PM
I was just wondering, why is it unless you talk to "the popular people" on these boards you dont mean shit. I only post when I think I can contribute to a post. Today I decided with all the talk of Op6c V that I would move us all along to CBBB. A family event in which I can bring my wife and son. I make a simple statement about gettin shit started for CBBB and I get hammer because someone took it the wrong way. Its to bad that we cant get past the High School mentality. If your not in the "Click" you aint shit. Well for all of you that arent in the "click" and just want to meet new people and make new friends Im here and cant wait to meet you.
Pussy(mindin my own ****in business from now on)Pusher

locogringo
06-23-2003, 07:31 PM
You gotta understand that people are probably still coming off of their high from the weekend.
Sit back and relax! I didn't go (unfortunately) and I belong to no "click" so......"Hello!"
Explain CBBB and where it is.
Daniel
[ June 23, 2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: locogringo ]

Infomaniac
06-23-2003, 07:33 PM
Dude - Your skin is way too thin. I read that and see nothing wrong. Only a handfull of posts so far.
I saw the pics and all the posts. I was not there and it looked like a very good time. I would be willing to bet the hipe is always better than the party. Same as the babe you are dreaming about. your imagination is generally much beter than the real thing.
Do not sweat it.

showfree
06-23-2003, 07:33 PM
I know what you mean. I heard it from all of the guys before. That is why we started the BOTE. We welcome any one and any thing (boat). You can ask any of the guys on the east side. We try are best to make everyone welcome. :p Plus it is closer for us. But If Anna wasn't so close to op6, time wise, we would of been there.
[ June 23, 2003, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: showfree ]

jlnorthrup122
06-23-2003, 07:35 PM
How you doin? It usually goes in spurts But yeh some people jump the gun to cut someones throught before they take the time to figure out what is really going on. :cool:

Phat_Kat
[ June 23, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

locogringo
showfree:
We try are best to make everyone welcome. :p As I'm sure everyone else does.

LUVNLIFE
Hey Pussypusher you were suppose to be at Buena Vista last month I thought. We will meet up next time. wink

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Don't mistake "the popular people" with those of us who know each other off the boards. I tend to reply more to people I know personally...not to be "popular".
That...and there are "jackasses" in every crowd.

CAHotRodBoy
06-23-2003, 07:38 PM
Huh?
I saw your post on the West section but I don't understand this one. Are you refering to Bigamost's post? There was a bunch of smily faces :) :) so I thought that kind of meant "just kidding".
I was say when and where for CBBB? I missed OP6C too, cause I had to work. Don't want to miss another party! :(
If you want to plan a pre-party/convoy/get together I'm up for that! I thought about trying to get all the Simi/SFV board members together for just to meet up. Maybe Los Toros in Chatsworth? Anybody else interested?

CAHotRodBoy
06-23-2003, 07:40 PM
Dang, you guys are quick!
7 new posts before I got mine in! :p

Jbb
06-23-2003, 07:40 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Don't mistake "the popular people" with those of us who know each other off the boards. I tend to reply more to people I know personally...not to be "popular".
That...and there are "jackasses" in every crowd. You Called?

Floored
06-23-2003, 07:42 PM
I'm lookin foreward to cbbb since I'm moving to within 3 miles of the avi. Gonna polish the Biesemeyer and drive in from the willow valley marina. I dont drink or smoke but I love the older jets and flatties. sounds like fun to me. :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 07:44 PM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
You Called? Yeah...Mr. administrator.
[ June 23, 2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

moneypit
06-23-2003, 07:46 PM
Los toros has the best bean dip..... and those bartenders are extra nice with the tequila!!!!

Johnwithjm
06-23-2003, 07:47 PM
Havasu Hangin':
That...and there are "jackasses" in every crowd. You are one of the more popular and cool people on this board :D

wsuwrhr
06-23-2003, 07:48 PM
I agree with INFO, don't stress dude. I think
the reply to your post was taken wrong, along with your post.
I'm cool with it, CBBB, if I am lucky, it will be the next time I take the boat out.
I pull up to OP6C in my nice, but nothing special,
jet along with my friend's jet, and we get bounced
to the back 40 where the little money and unpopular peeps tied up.
I was told that OP6C needed that area to give the coolers out. I was cool with it.
An hour later, popular peeps beached up right where I had originally was at, Aquaholic and HBJet.
That is just the way it is.
Turns out we tied up right near Beautiful noise was at, he was way cool at helping up get set up RIGHT. He even gave me a rope to tie up with. He wouldn't even let me give it back to him. Props to a guy like that. I met Mandelon on one of his many floats by our three boats.
Don't sweat it dude.
Brian
[ June 23, 2003, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Johnwithjm:
You are one of the more popular and cool people on this board..Are you sure you got the right guy?
(the check is in the mail)

Johnwithjm
06-23-2003, 07:50 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Johnwithjm:
You are one of the more popular and cool people on this board..Are you sure you got the right guy?
(the check is in the mail) Sorry I got you mixed up with some other cool guy

CAHotRodBoy
06-23-2003, 07:50 PM
Los Toros rocks....but the parking sucks!

bordsmnj
06-23-2003, 07:54 PM
hey floored! we luanch from the willow vally marina all the time. lots of cool people around there.i don't drink or smoke the "good" stuff. we got reservations at the avi for the cbbb but i'll probably cancel 'em. we stay over off of "a" street. anyhow it'll be nice to meet yuh. do you know any of your neighbors over there yet?
....even in high school i never did belong to a click! :D

wsuwrhr
06-23-2003, 07:56 PM
Hey Bords, sorry about your plate. I hate it when I **** up something so good. Anyway, I should have your "replacement" ready in the next day or two.
Brian

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 08:05 PM
wsuwrhr:
Hey Bords, sorry about your plate. I hate it when I **** up something so good. Anyway, I should have your "replacement" ready in the next day or two.That was classic:
wsuwrhr-Dude...I got something for you! I brought your license plate frame.
bordsmnj-Great...I've been looking forward to getting it!
wsuwrhr-Here you go.
bordsmnj-Uh...you spelled my name wrong.
wsuwrhr-Huh?
bordsmnj-There's supposed to be an "M" in there.
wsuwrhr-Huh?

Jrocket
06-23-2003, 08:07 PM
LMAO........ :D

wsuwrhr
06-23-2003, 08:08 PM
That isn't how I remember it HH. haha
But the humor is good.
More like,
I think I ****ed up your plate. But tell me I'm wrong.
Nope. There is supposed to me an N there.
I figured. Oops.
Brian

PussyPusher
06-23-2003, 08:08 PM
I have no problem with Bigamist in fact I just got off the phone with him. What I was refering to was a post I made in the Just Jets Sections in which I refered to CBBB. I have sinced changed the way it was worded. I merly said I was trying to get shit started for CBBB, it was taken that I was tryin to start shit when in fact I was trying to hype the whole event since its the one event I have no problem bringing my wife and 3 year old son. You try to help and get tossed because people dont understand.

Jbb
06-23-2003, 08:11 PM
Havasu Hangin':
JETBOAT BRIAN:
You Called? Yeah...Mr. administrator. That would be Jackass Administrator
[ June 23, 2003, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

CAHotRodBoy
06-23-2003, 08:15 PM
PP:
Sometime people just don't get it and you have to clearify things for them. I wouldn't let it bother me! :) :)
So....CBBB...when and where? I thought someone said something about the Avi?
Older boats only or can new boats go too?
Oops, just found the CBBB website (although the text is all garble over itself, anyone else see that?). Never mind!
[ June 23, 2003, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: CAHotRodBoy ]

bordsmnj
06-23-2003, 08:18 PM
Havasu Hangin':
wsuwrhr:
Hey Bords, sorry about your plate. I hate it when I **** up something so good. Anyway, I should have your "replacement" ready in the next day or two.That was classic:
wsuwrhr-Dude...I got something for you! I brought your license plate frame.
bordsmnj-Great...I've been looking forward to getting it!
wsuwrhr-Here you go.
bordsmnj-Uh...you spelled my name wrong.
wsuwrhr-Huh?
bordsmnj-There's supposed to be an "M" in there.
wsuwrhr-Huh? yeah,it is a little funny but can't be the one to put a guy down who's nice enough to drag that thing all the way out to the middle of nowhere just so i could have it. :D (gotta defend)

Tom Brown
06-23-2003, 10:23 PM
PussyPusher:
Its to bad that we cant get past the High School mentality. If your not in the "Click" you aint shit.I'm with you, PussyPusher. http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
That's it... I'm outta here. :mad:

HCS
06-23-2003, 10:26 PM
What the ****?....

Tom Brown
06-23-2003, 10:29 PM
Man... I love getting worked up. :D :D :D
By the way PussyPusher, I think you're one of the classier people on here. I'd hang with you in a minute, given the opportunity. :cool:

Tom Brown
06-23-2003, 10:33 PM
OK... I guess I'll stay for a while.

PussyPusher
06-24-2003, 06:02 AM
Hey thanks Tom! Im sure at some point we will cross paths and have a beer or 10. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2003, 07:00 AM
So who are the popular ones.I don't feel i'm popular but people still talk to me. Are you still talking to us? Then your becoming one of the gang. You have more posts then i do so does that mean you are more popular than another? I don't think so. If someone doesn't respond right away don't take it personal There might just be something their more into on the boards than someone else. I only know a few personaly, but I would love to meet everyone including the unpopular. :D :D

Blown 472
06-24-2003, 07:02 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
So who are the popular ones.I don't feel i'm popular but people still talk to me. Are you still talking to us? Then your becoming one of the gang. You have more posts then i do so does that mean you are more popular than another? I don't think so. If someone doesn't respond right away don't take it personal There might just be something their more into on the boards than someone else. I only know a few personaly, but I would love to meet everyone including the unpopular. :D :D Even me?? devil

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2003, 07:04 AM
But of couse. Your always on here so you must be popular HMMMMMMM. :D

hack job
06-24-2003, 07:08 AM
pp.
i applogized for the missunderstanding i dont know what you want? cbbb is all about the no click thing. last year i didnt know any one and made some good friends there .its all about hanging on the river and checking out some classic crome ! wink
i hope that you can over look my other post and move on. and for those that dont know what the cbbb is check it out over here! CBBB (http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com) wink
[ June 24, 2003, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: hack job ]

HOSS
06-24-2003, 07:09 AM
**** that click and **** any assholes that don`t like you. No one likes me and I still post! I say **** `em. :mad: Maybe you posted it in the wrong forum? Good luck with your event. What and where is it?
I know who`s in the click. Wanna **** with them? I`m gonna start the anti-click gang. Who`s in. We are gonna post the names of these clickers for all to see. Lets get `em. Click ****s! burningm

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2003, 07:12 AM
hack job:
pp.
i applogized for the missunderstanding i dont know what you want? cbbb is all about the no click thing. last year i didnt know any one and made some good friends there .its all about hanging on the river and checking out some classic crome ! wink
i hope that you can over look my other post and move on. and for those that dont know what the cbbb is check it out over here! CBBB (http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com) wink I think we can forgive you this time> But I do think it's great I like the family stuff too. I have two little ones myself but I don't think our boat would fit in the classic section. But have fun the pictures are awesome! :D

Blown 472
06-24-2003, 07:19 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
But of couse. Your always on here so you must be popular HMMMMMMM. :D Nope, just need a life, I have issues you know. eek!

Jordy
06-24-2003, 07:23 AM
wsuwrhr:
I pull up to OP6C in my nice, but nothing special,
jet along with my friend's jet, and we get bounced
to the back 40 where the little money and unpopular peeps tied up.
I was told that OP6C needed that area to give the coolers out. I was cool with it.
An hour later, popular peeps beached up right where I had originally was at, Aquaholic and HBJet. I think you're reading way too much into that whole being asked to move deal. The original plan was to give the coolers out and leave a spot for people who wanted to get in and out of the water to be able to do so. I was on the first boat out there and we were moving people all day long, it wasn't just you. Beautiful Noise started out there as well and we had him move down. By the time the coolers were to be given out, it was clear that there was no practical way to get people in there to the beach to do it, so Froggy stepped up and delivered them instead. It had nothing to do with popularity. I don't remember HB even being there before the coolers were being handed out or he would have been told the same thing.

Blown 472
06-24-2003, 07:23 AM
HOSS:
**** that click and **** any assholes that don`t like you. No one likes me and I still post! I say **** `em. :mad: Maybe you posted it in the wrong forum? Good luck with your event. What and where is it?
I know who`s in the click. Wanna **** with them? I`m gonna start the anti-click gang. Who`s in. We are gonna post the names of these clickers for all to see. Lets get `em. Click ****s! burningm I think they think this is THEIR site, funny how that works.

Jordy
06-24-2003, 07:40 AM
RiverDave:
LOL.. :D People read to much into things..
RD Why don't you just look up two posts and you could have just copied my whole post ya bastard... :D :D :D

DogHouse
06-24-2003, 07:53 AM
I thought Jordy was gettin' all clicky on me until I realized that he was just too blasted to see straight! eek!
Later on was much better until he started picking on my hat... then I had to set him straight! :D
Actually it was more fun watching RTJ send Jordy for a swim! :p
By the way, Wsuwrhr, I think I finally got it, wish-you-were-here, right! I may be slow, but I'm, uh, slow! Nice to meet you! :D

Jordy
06-24-2003, 07:56 AM
DogHouse:
Later on was much better until he started picking on my hat... then I had to set him straight! :D Hey, it's not my fault I've never seen someone swimming in thier lederhosen and matching hat... :D :D :D
As far as the RTJas sending me for a swim, I think that one came out pretty even. :D

DogHouse
06-24-2003, 08:01 AM
Lederhosen, LMAO! I guess I should have borrowed a pair from my polka-playing father in law just for you! :D

HalletDave
06-24-2003, 08:04 AM
Hey thanks Tom! Im sure at some point we will cross paths and have a beer or 10. PussyPusher
Hey Shawn,
Does that envite for Tom go for me too? :D
We need to get the "posse" together soon. wink
Hallett (don't wanna be left out) Dave

hoolign
06-24-2003, 08:05 AM
HOSS:
I know who`s in the click. Wanna **** with them? I`m gonna start the anti-click gang. Who`s in. We are gonna post the names of these clickers for all to see. Lets get `em. Click ****s! burningm Mr.Bean likes ya hoss :D

Hallett19
06-24-2003, 08:06 AM
dont worry pussypusher, some of these people are so simple minded, they dont know how to read through harmless posts. I had the same problem before. I'm not surprized you have a problem with the person you are having the problem with..... I'm in the same boat so to speak. That whole 'clique' is a joke.
[ June 24, 2003, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Windy
06-24-2003, 08:18 AM
wsuwrhr:
An hour later, popular peeps beached up right where I had originally was at, Aquaholic and HBJet.
That is just the way it is.
We parked where we did because we got there so late, and that was the best open spot we could find for all three boats.
It was nice meet you, and hope you make it out to CBBB.
MissHBjet

TrojanDan
06-24-2003, 08:18 AM
Click = The bad sound of your boat not starting.
Clique = Small exclusive group of people.
Just thought I'd clear it up. :D
Hell, I was tied up in the back 40 boats. I didn't see any cliques, only cool peeps. :cool:

PussyPusher
06-24-2003, 08:19 AM
Hallet Dave we are going to get the Pyramid Posse together very soon even if its not at a lake. Hallet19 things are cool with me and everyone else now just a misunderstanding and I was on the rag last night. RD it was originally posted under the JustJets forum but as I already stated everting is fine man(in a jamaican accent). I have met a few people off these boards and I can tell you that the ones I have met, I talk to on the phone or in person on a regular basis. Now I have dubbed the small group of us that gets together at Pyramid Lake every so often the Pyramid Posse. If anyone on this board ever wants to join us PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do. We are always welcome to anyone showing up and having a good time with us.
Pussy(need to change my name so people will talk to me) Pusher
aka. Shawn

PussyPusher
06-24-2003, 08:23 AM
You know its funny. I never said a single word about Cliques and OP6c. I merly mentioned that there is a "Popular Peoples" clique in these forums and I am tired of it. Its time that everyone realize that your shit smells just as bad as mine. We are all here because if a common interest, Time to stop talking shit about everyone because they may see things a little different than you do. We ALL like boats, We ALL like friends, We ALL enjoy having a good time. The KEY word here is ALL, meaning Everyone. Its damn time everyone started seeing things for how they really are.
Pussy(cant we all just get along)Pusher

PussyPusher
06-24-2003, 08:27 AM
LOL! In my world there is no clique! So welcome and Im sure we will be havin some fun. See you at CBBB! :D

Hallett19
06-24-2003, 08:38 AM
TrojanDan:
Hell, I was tied up in the back 40 boats. I didn't see any cliques, only cool peeps. :cool: Ohhhh, did you learn that at USC ?? Or is everyone in Alhambra smarter than us Pasadena guys ???? :D

Jordy
06-24-2003, 08:40 AM
RiverDave:
Then again I've been accused of being the president of the click so i dunno if that's ok. :D Self-proclaimed doesn't count. I know that I didn't vote for ya. :D :D :D
King Jordy :D

roostwear
06-24-2003, 08:58 AM
As I remember from the other post, it said "stirring shit" and with the amount of "normal" shit stirring around here, it was bound to be taken out of context. The reaction was all about the wording.
As far as the cliques here, don't worry about it. You'll find your place in the mix (still waiting to find mine!). CBBB isn't so much about how you connect with someone PERSONALLY, but connecting by a common interest (other than partying).
I'm sure I'll see you at CBBB, so come over for a beer. You'll know me.... I'm the one with the ugly old Advantage!

PussyPusher
06-24-2003, 09:05 AM
LOL See you there!

TrojanDan
06-24-2003, 09:06 AM
Hallett19:
Ohhhh, did you learn that at USC ?? Or is everyone in Alhambra smarter than us Pasadena guys ???? :D [/b][/QUOTE]
I guess just smarter here in Alhambra. :D
If you ever get tired of the bars on Colorado Blvd., you should check out the bar scene on Main St. (in Alhambra) on Thursday nights. It's pretty wild. Chick to guy ratio is pretty high. :cool:

Floored
06-24-2003, 09:24 AM
hey Bords just moving in this week over on Teal Trying to reorganize life. haven't met anyone yet, but there are lotsa boats in the "hood there. my jet is red,white,yellow,and lavender and says Floored on the sides.

PussyPusher
06-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Floored! Keep your eyes open for a Pyramid Posse post. That way you can join us at the lake soon and meet a bunch of people.

hack job
06-24-2003, 12:38 PM
roostwear:
As I remember from the other post, it said "stirring shit" and with the amount of "normal" shit stirring around here, it was bound to be taken out of context. The reaction was all about the wording.
As far as the cliques here, don't worry about it. You'll find your place in the mix (still waiting to find mine!). CBBB isn't so much about how you connect with someone PERSONALLY, but connecting by a common interest (other than partying).
I'm sure I'll see you at CBBB, so come over for a beer. You'll know me.... I'm the one with the ugly old Advantage! well said!
and mike you know ill be over for a beer! and i would expect you over for one too wink

PussyPusher
06-24-2003, 12:44 PM
Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
:D

burbanite
06-24-2003, 12:53 PM
TrojanDan:
I'm glad someone did, it was starting to annoy me...no really, I think it's time I went home and had a beer - a big one!

HOSS
06-24-2003, 03:09 PM
Mr. Bean is an asshole.

wsuwrhr
06-24-2003, 03:12 PM
To clear the air, it wasn't a bitch session.
I was havin a partyin' time at OP6. Those who I talked to later on in the day I'm sure walked away thinking I had a speech impediment. Whatever was in the jello shit worked, let me tell you.
I was just tellin the guy my experience. I will be there next OP6, and every ***boat gathering we all have that Christy and I can make it to.
Brian
I added to my signature so hopefully by the next OP6 gathering everyone will know what my name means. Haha. Hardly anyone knew who is was untill I explained the name.

Hallett19
06-24-2003, 03:38 PM
TrojanDan:
Hallett19:
Ohhhh, did you learn that at USC ?? Or is everyone in Alhambra smarter than us Pasadena guys ???? :D I guess just smarter here in Alhambra. :D
If you ever get tired of the bars on Colorado Blvd., you should check out the bar scene on Main St. (in Alhambra) on Thursday nights. It's pretty wild. Chick to guy ratio is pretty high. :cool: [/b][/QUOTE]
Oh, you mean moose mcgillicutys and Q's arent good enough ?? wink what pile of shit bars those are. I'd rather go to hooters across the street and stare at boobs all night. Old town used to be the BOMB back in the day !!

bordsmnj
06-24-2003, 03:51 PM
Floored:
hey Bords just moving in this week over on Teal Trying to reorganize life. haven't met anyone yet, but there are lotsa boats in the "hood there. my jet is red,white,yellow,and lavender and says Floored on the sides. were you out on the water this past weekend? linda tells me we talked to some one from apple vally in passing while luanching at the marina. we'll be out there before too long but probably not till the middle/end of july. if i were you i'd check out the 4th of july party at the willow vally marina and the fire works at the AVI are better than the ones in luaghling according to locals. see yuh soon
:D