PDA

View Full Version : Who killed my server?

Phat_Kat
05-13-2003, 08:26 PM
Did anyone hack my server? I won't be pissed I'm just curious cause the site is dead and no one has viewed the topic.

hoolign
05-13-2003, 08:29 PM
i was just there,asked ya what a aflac duck was

Mandelon
05-13-2003, 08:33 PM
Faloomp.
No worky... frown

FMluvswater
05-13-2003, 08:40 PM
Not working for me either hon and I'm using the link in my faves folder. I'm sad now. :( I like The Beach. I hope it is fixed soon.

Phat_Kat
05-13-2003, 08:48 PM
I'm calling the CEO tommorow and giving him hell. My friend built the site and then let because of too much pressure from the CEO. Since he left the server runs like crap now. I'm leaving these guys to go with my buddies personal hosting. He works for Verohost.com right now. Michael Lee is his name. He starts for them on sunday. So give my Asain friend a look as far as hosting goes.

Phat_Kat
05-13-2003, 08:55 PM
Phat_Kat:
I'm calling the CEO tommorow and giving him hell. My friend built the company and then left because of too much pressure from the CEO. Since he left the server runs like crap now. I'm leaving these guys to go with my buddies personal hosting. He works for Verohost.com right now. Michael Lee is his name. He starts for them on sunday. So give my Asain friend a look as far as hosting goes.

Phat_Kat
05-13-2003, 08:55 PM
Phat_Kat:
Phat_Kat:
I'm calling the CEO tommorow and giving him hell. My friend built the company and then left because of too much pressure from the CEO. Since he left the server runs like crap now. I'm leaving these guys to go with my buddies personal hosting. He works for Verohost.com right now. Michael Lee is his name. He starts for them on sunday. So give my Asain friend a look as far as hosting goes. sorry I can't type today

FMluvswater
05-14-2003, 02:51 PM
The link in my faves works today! :) So The Beach is back up anyway! :)