PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Back?

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 11:40 AM
Did ya think I would really leave you guys. :D

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 11:43 AM
I forgot my password for the original jazzyjes.Don't worry I'm not trying to be like you. :D

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 11:44 AM
Geez I already got a star. Thanks!That sucks now I have to catch up on my post ***** status. frown

MJ19
12-09-2002, 11:52 AM
JazzyJes2:
Did ya think I would really leave you guys. :D And how do we know it's really you :confused: ...better send some proof...personal reply to an e-mail perhaps? :D

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 11:53 AM
MJ19:
JazzyJes2:
Did ya think I would really leave you guys. :D And how do we know it's really you :confused: ...better send some proof...personal reply to an e-mail perhaps? :D Come on Wifey you know it's me. :D

Jordy
12-09-2002, 12:01 PM
Yeah Wifey, you know it's miller. :D

MJ19
12-09-2002, 12:02 PM
jordanpaulk:
Yeah Wifey, you know it's "Jordy". :D Exactly...so send some proof and I'll vouch for ya! :D

Jordy
12-09-2002, 12:03 PM
Whatever. I'm remodeling my kitchen right now. Don't have time for multiple personalities. :D

Blown 472
12-09-2002, 12:05 PM
jordanpaulk:
Whatever. I'm remodeling my kitchen right now. Don't have time for multiple personalities. :D Colors??

Jordy
12-09-2002, 12:08 PM
Doing the frames behind the cabinet doors and drawers in Ralph Lauren Elephant Herd Gray, then the cabinet doors in a deep red. Going to do the back splash in tongue-in-groove pine paneling and probably stain it with some kind of gray wash. Should look pretty good. I'm tired of looking at it half done. I've had these colors up for a while in spots just to see if I liked them. Now it's time to commit and get 'er done. :D

Blown 472
12-09-2002, 12:12 PM
jordanpaulk:
Doing the frames behind the cabinet doors and drawers in Ralph Lauren Elephant Herd Gray, then the cabinet doors in a deep red. Going to do the back splash in tongue-in-groove pine paneling and probably stain it with some kind of gray wash. Should look pretty good. I'm tired of looking at it half done. I've had these colors up for a while in spots just to see if I liked them. Now it's time to commit and get 'er done. :D Sounds cool, I repainted the inside house last year and one of my friends help me put up some boarders, I like it but my friends think it gay.

superV
12-09-2002, 12:22 PM
If this is JJ you know she would be post like a *****. And if you lost your pass word you can e mail hot boat to get it? So whats the deal. Where you been? Have not seen you on Boatxchange you loose that password to? :p

MJ19
12-09-2002, 12:24 PM
--- Lindsey wrote:
> I hope you know everyone at ***boat now thinks
> you're a fake...
>
> ...where are you?
>
> Jazzyjes2 is me Wifey.
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com Well she's coming through the e-mails with the same e-mail address JJ had the first time...so I guess it's her :rolleyes: wink :D

Jordy
12-09-2002, 12:25 PM
MJ19:
Jazzyjes2 is me Wifey. And all this time I thought it was miller... my bad.
[ December 09, 2002, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

MJ19
12-09-2002, 12:28 PM
superV:
If this is JJ you know she would be post like a *****. And if you lost your pass word you can e mail hot boat to get it? So whats the deal. Where you been? Have not seen you on Boatxchange you loose that password to? :p Yeah...e-mail ***boat and redeem yourself with your original post ***** status! We want the original JJ back! :D

Blown 472
12-09-2002, 12:29 PM
MJ19:
superV:
If this is JJ you know she would be post like a *****. And if you lost your pass word you can e mail hot boat to get it? So whats the deal. Where you been? Have not seen you on Boatxchange you loose that password to? :p Yeah...e-mail ***boat and redeem yourself with your original post ***** status! We want the original JJ back! :D Yeah miller get on it.

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 12:30 PM
So how has everyone been? How is Miller wifey?Where is he?
I hope you guys aren't mad at me. I actually quit my job for personal reasons,so I haven't had access to a computer.I am going to school full time now so I really don't have time for alot of things. I am home sick today and I came over to my parents house so I can say hello to ou guys. I missed you guys so much. I was so miserable the whole month and some odd days no talking to you all. So sorry for the disappearance.Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I may not be posting as much do to the fact that I'm alway s at school but I'll be sure to check in. So whats new here on ***boat?

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 12:33 PM
MJ19:
superV:
If this is JJ you know she would be post like a *****. And if you lost your pass word you can e mail hot boat to get it? So whats the deal. Where you been? Have not seen you on Boatxchange you loose that password to? :p Yeah...e-mail ***boat and redeem yourself with your original post ***** status! We want the original JJ back! :D Hey Wifey I just put in a request to the webmaster for my original password.

Blown 472
12-09-2002, 12:33 PM
Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 12:34 PM
Blown 472:
Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?I get new shoes every week buddie o'. my b-day was a blast. We had such a great time in Vegas. We partied like rock stars baby.

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 12:36 PM
What is up with this. I have 6 votes and only 2 stars. jawdrop I'm very sad now. frown

Blown 472
12-09-2002, 12:36 PM
JazzyJes2:
Blown 472:
Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?I get new shoes every week buddie o'. my b-day was a blast. We had such a great time in Vegas. We partied like rock stars baby.I will give you a place to donate the old ones, kinda of a charity, they will get a good home. :p

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 12:39 PM
Blown 472:
JazzyJes2:
Blown 472:
Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?I get new shoes every week buddie o'. my b-day was a blast. We had such a great time in Vegas. We partied like rock stars baby.I will give you a place to donate the old ones, kinda of a charity, they will get a good home. :p I would but then if I send them to you you probably won't give them to charity. You'll rub them all over yourself. :D

Blown 472
12-09-2002, 12:41 PM
JazzyJes2:
Blown 472:
JazzyJes2:
Blown 472:
Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?I get new shoes every week buddie o'. my b-day was a blast. We had such a great time in Vegas. We partied like rock stars baby.I will give you a place to donate the old ones, kinda of a charity, they will get a good home. :p I would but then if I send them to you you probably won't give them to charity. You'll rub them all over yourself. :D I am the best charity case I know.

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 12:41 PM
Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.

Blown 472
12-09-2002, 12:45 PM
JazzyJes2:
Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.Ding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miller19j
12-09-2002, 12:46 PM
JazzyJes2:
Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.No we are just a little suspicious. A lot of fakes around here lately.

JazzyJes2
12-09-2002, 12:49 PM
miller19j:
JazzyJes2:
Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.No we are just a little suspicious. A lot of fakes around here lately.I'm far from a fake sweety. You want me to e-mail you too?

Jordy
12-09-2002, 12:50 PM
Nice cover Miller. Really threw me off with that one. :D :D :D

miller19j
12-09-2002, 12:55 PM
JazzyJes2:
miller19j:
JazzyJes2:
Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.No we are just a little suspicious. A lot of fakes around here lately.I'm far from a fake sweety. You want me to e-mail you too?Actually I e-mailed you several times with no response. How about some of those pics from your birthday party?

MJ19
12-09-2002, 01:10 PM
I missed ya :cool: ...but what's up with no JJ avatar??? :confused: What's up with not buying yourself a Dell (don't we mean enough to you?) You'll need a computer for school...ask for one from Santa. And what school are you going to that starts in November??? Hmmmm...well I guess we will trust you on this one for now...but you better pop up with some pics, some e-mail replies, and to top it off you better show your face at one of the events soon! burningm

superV
12-09-2002, 01:27 PM
MJ19:
I missed ya :cool: ...but what's up with no JJ avatar??? :confused: What's up with not buying yourself a Dell (don't we mean enough to you?) You'll need a computer for school...ask for one from Santa. And what school are you going to that starts in November??? Hmmmm...well I guess we will trust you on this one for now...but you better pop up with some pics, some e-mail replies, and to top it off you better show your face at one of the events soon! burningm Ya you tell her! :mad:

Screaming Pete
12-09-2002, 01:45 PM
JJ2 , are you sure you didn't get fired for calling in sick and drunk ??? so you never made it out to the desert that weekend.. hope everything is going well and I'll shoot ya some stars for showing up again...what college are you going to??? :cool:

carreraelite
12-09-2002, 01:50 PM
Another one of those things that make you go HHHMMMM????

MJ19
12-09-2002, 02:46 PM
I guess she's disappeared again... :rolleyes:
...looking forward to hearing from you in a month or so JazzyJes3 wink :p :D

RPrincez
12-09-2002, 09:34 PM
See, not me guys. I was gone in Vegas.

miller19j
12-09-2002, 09:37 PM
RPrincez:
See, not me guys. I was gone in Vegas.Wow you are the first one to go to Vegas and actually come back! :D

Jordy
12-09-2002, 10:37 PM
RPrincez:
See, not me guys. I was gone in Vegas.How was the rodeo?

MJ19
12-09-2002, 10:44 PM
RPrincez:
See, not me guys. I was gone in Vegas.hmmm you posted after JJ2 left...hmmm...interesting wink
How was Vegas?

Rexone
12-09-2002, 11:05 PM
jordanpaulk:
Doing the frames behind the cabinet doors and drawers in Ralph Lauren Elephant Herd Gray, then the cabinet doors in a deep red. Going to do the back splash in tongue-in-groove pine paneling and probably stain it with some kind of gray wash. Should look pretty good. I'm tired of looking at it half done. I've had these colors up for a while in spots just to see if I liked them. Now it's time to commit and get 'er done. :D I hear Jordy's even ordered some custom little cabinet door handles in the shape of (velocity stacks)... :D

Blown 472
12-10-2002, 08:10 AM
Rexone:
jordanpaulk:
Doing the frames behind the cabinet doors and drawers in Ralph Lauren Elephant Herd Gray, then the cabinet doors in a deep red. Going to do the back splash in tongue-in-groove pine paneling and probably stain it with some kind of gray wash. Should look pretty good. I'm tired of looking at it half done. I've had these colors up for a while in spots just to see if I liked them. Now it's time to commit and get 'er done. :D I hear Jordy's even ordered some custom little cabinet door handles in the shape of (velocity stacks)... :D With tiger stripe couches

miller19j
12-10-2002, 08:13 AM
Rexone:
jordanpaulk:
Doing the frames behind the cabinet doors and drawers in Ralph Lauren Elephant Herd Gray, then the cabinet doors in a deep red. Going to do the back splash in tongue-in-groove pine paneling and probably stain it with some kind of gray wash. Should look pretty good. I'm tired of looking at it half done. I've had these colors up for a while in spots just to see if I liked them. Now it's time to commit and get 'er done. :D I hear Jordy's even ordered some custom little cabinet door handles in the shape of (velocity stacks)... :D LMAO...I like you more after every post! :D

Rexone
12-11-2002, 12:03 AM
jordanpaulk:
Doing the frames behind the cabinet doors and drawers in Ralph Lauren Elephant Herd Gray... :D Ok, I give, just what kind of f*&kin gray deserves this name....? Gray is f*&kin gray Jordy.... :D I think that Ibuprofin's gettin to you :p

Jordy
12-11-2002, 09:41 AM
Bunch of funny fockers around here lately... velocity stack shaped handles, grey is grey, yeah right, there are like 400 shades of grey. :D

Jordy
12-11-2002, 10:38 AM
Here are before and after shots for you decorating clowns:
Before:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/kitchen_before_001.JPG
After:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/DSC00284.JPG

Blown 472
12-11-2002, 10:50 AM
Wow, good call on redoing that.

Jordy
12-11-2002, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I really think I should have kept the sink and the dishwasher, they had quite the color going on... and I may regret painting over the 70's pastel blue someday, probably not though. I also did all the tile, added a bunch of recessed lighting and on and on. This place was a mess when I bought it. It's getting better all the time now.

Blown 472
12-11-2002, 11:05 AM
Where is the tub o hand cleaner in the updated pic?? looks great.

RPrincez
12-11-2002, 11:06 AM
What a handy guy. Great job!

Jordy
12-11-2002, 11:09 AM
RPrincez:
What a handy guy. Great job!Thanks. I wouldn't have posted these up here, but I was catching hell for my grey and the cabinet handles. The before pictures really don't do it justice. I have a whole album full of before pictures. It was really really bad.

HCS
12-11-2002, 11:09 AM
That chopping block looks radical! where did you get that? It looks like it's made from a old boat dock?. :rolleyes:

AZKC
12-11-2002, 11:10 AM
Where did ya hide the giant finger...
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/kitchen_before_001.JPG
:D Looks really good, I need to take some time off so I can get done with all of our half finished projects.

Jordy
12-11-2002, 11:10 AM
Blown 472:
Where is the tub o hand cleaner in the updated pic?? It's out in the shop where it should be. Don't need to disinfect after touching the counters around here anymore. :D

Jordy
12-11-2002, 11:12 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
That chopping block looks radical! where did you get that? It looks like it's made from a old boat dock?. :rolleyes: It came off a ranch somewhere in Wyoming. It's definatly been used for what it was intended for. Weighs a ton too.

HCS
12-11-2002, 11:30 AM
jordanpaulk:
HARDCORE-SKI:
That chopping block looks radical! where did you get that? It looks like it's made from a old boat dock?. :rolleyes: It came off a ranch somewhere in Wyoming. It's definatly been used for what it was intended for. Weighs a ton too.Ya looks like it was for cutting up deer meat.

Jordy
12-11-2002, 11:45 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Ya looks like it was for cutting up deer meat.It was off a working ranch, so I'm guessing it has seen it's share of beef, deer, elk, antelope, lamb, chicken, buffalo and anything else that can be shot and cooked up.

miller19j
12-11-2002, 12:49 PM
Looks good Jordy!
But when are you getting the velocity stack knobs? wink

Jordy
12-11-2002, 12:51 PM
miller19j:
But when are you getting the velocity stack knobs? wink Just as soon as you come get the green boat and drop off the green for it. :D

miller19j
12-11-2002, 12:53 PM
jordanpaulk:
miller19j:
But when are you getting the velocity stack knobs? wink Just as soon as you come get the green boat and drop off the green for it. :D Does it come with your old sink and dishwasher? :D

Jordy
12-11-2002, 12:55 PM
miller19j:
Does it come with your old sink and dishwasher? :D If you can find them at the Skunk Creek Landfill, they are yours. :D

miller19j
12-11-2002, 12:58 PM
jordanpaulk:
If you can find them at the Skunk Creek Landfill, they are yours. D Now isn’t that a fitting name for it!