PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Bullshit

Sandbar Junkies
09-09-2003, 07:23 PM
I just need to know when did a soap opera become a sport? :confused: If I wanted to watch a F- ing drama I would stay home and watch daytime TV. This Playmaker show, it's a bunch of political bullshit and does not belong on a sport channel hell move it to fox probably get big ratings. Espn is trying to be like MTV, Who never shows videos. REALITY TV SUCKS :mad: I want my ESPN back.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-09-2003, 07:28 PM
Dito to that sbj . :mad:

SCLB41
09-09-2003, 07:41 PM
Yep, that show is way over-dramatic....

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 08:08 PM
They took a wierd turn on their programming :rolleyes:

Rocket2003
09-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Check out TNN! It took a turn for the men! :D

Moneypitt
09-09-2003, 09:21 PM
I would like to know who decided that skateboarding/ snowboarding/ bike tricks/ etc. are "Extreme" sports!! Bull shit!!! You want extreme sports, try fu#*ing bull riding, white water jet boats, circle flats, drag hydros... You've got to be kidding if you say anyone really thinks their "extreme sports" are anything more than what we ALL did as KIDS!!! So can the shit and put on actual sports, not some hipped up trash!!!!!.......Moneypitt
PS no "unlimited Hydros" either, until they turn it into racing!!!!

BIGTYME
09-09-2003, 10:10 PM
So you did backflips on motorcycles as a kid? Wow eek! thats impressive.
It is a bunch of drama but it is a good show.

JetBoatRich
09-10-2003, 05:30 AM
BIGTYME:
So you did backflips on motorcycles as a kid? Wow eek! thats impressive.
It is a bunch of drama but it is a good show. You didn't :rolleyes:

SCUBA STEVE
09-10-2003, 06:02 AM
I kind of like the show. Gives me something to watch on tuesdays right when I get home.
Any type of football program is okay in my book. :D

Boozer
09-10-2003, 06:16 AM
Moneypitt:
I would like to know who decided that skateboarding/ snowboarding/ bike tricks/ etc. are "Extreme" sports!! Bull shit!!! You want extreme sports, try fu#*ing bull riding, white water jet boats, circle flats, drag hydros... You've got to be kidding if you say anyone really thinks their "extreme sports" are anything more than what we ALL did as KIDS!!! So can the shit and put on actual sports, not some hipped up trash!!!!!.......Moneypitt
PS no "unlimited Hydros" either, until they turn it into racing!!!! Spoken like a true SENIOR CITIZEN I'd like to see you do a 360 or back flip on dirt bike or even a BMX bike for that matter. I'd like to see you strap a snowboard to your feet and make it down the half pipe without falling, you dont even have to do a trick just ride down the thing without falling once. Extreme sports are called Extreme for a reason. I played football as a kid does that make it any less of a sport?
[ September 10, 2003, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]