PDA

View Full Version : How to protect your boat on the big weekends when tying up!!!!

hot_diggity_dog
06-02-2003, 01:19 PM
First of all if you tie up to other boats in crowded places and don't watch the other boats every moment then you will most likely get a ding or scratch at some point of the season. :mad: devil
idea The Hot tip is buy 4-6 Hippity hops from Toy's R Us. These work great. wink I use the regular big fenders for the normal weekends and the Hippity Hops on the big weekends. :D
I usually keep them deflated and fill them on the boat for storage purposes. wink
OK OP6C V party people!!! Just think about the G-string hippity hop races at the sand bar.
Oh that would be cooler #6! wink
"Hot I gave you the answers to the test so don't get a C- Diggity Dog"
HDD :cool:

riverracerx
06-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Can you drive around with them attached..kinda like bumper boats?

hot_diggity_dog
06-02-2003, 01:23 PM
Can you drive around with them attached..kinda like bumper boats? With the chicks with the G-strings on them? :confused:

JustMVG
06-02-2003, 01:44 PM
Great idea for both fenders and races, can we get pics of both.... Pleeease!!??? :D :p

hot_diggity_dog
06-02-2003, 01:57 PM
G-String Hippeditty hop races?? HHHmmmmmm... OK RD how many should I buy wink 6? :confused: 8? :confused: 10? :confused:
Letttttsssss Get Ready to rrrrrrruuuuuuuummmmmmmmbbbbble eek!

jlnorthrup122
06-02-2003, 02:07 PM
OK RD how many should I buy 6? 8? 10? That depends on how many cleats you got.
Hey You don't have to worry about sinkin with these. Multipurpose hipidiehops cool. You could bounce hoes on em you can use em to protect you boat and you can use them in a jamb to keep your boat from sinken. :D

hot_diggity_dog
06-02-2003, 02:19 PM
OK RD how many should I buy 6? 8? 10?
That depends on how many cleats you got.
For the Races not the boat :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Liberator TJ1984
06-02-2003, 02:26 PM
A dozen or so Blowup Dolls would work great too :D
Untill the booze kicked in anyways wink :D

JustMVG
06-02-2003, 02:33 PM
How about streaming video from OP6 of hippity hop limbo, either up and over the bar or bounce down low. You know for those of us not able or lucky enough to be there . MVG

hot_diggity_dog
06-02-2003, 03:12 PM
This is going to be large.
OP6C V Superstar competion!
Down a beer from the multi use beer bong. eek!
Hippity hop around the course one lap smile_sp
Under the limbo bar boxed
and touch the brass pole eek! wink
you win :D

NorCal Gameshow
06-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
A dozen or so Blowup Dolls would work great too :D
Untill the booze kicked in anyways wink :D that's funny, they can also be used as cup holders :D

MagicMtnDan
06-02-2003, 09:50 PM
Another great use of the hippity-hops is to pull them behind your boat. Put a g-strung chickie on one and tell her to hold on.
Here's what they look like (the hippity-hops): http://www.bragg.odedodea.edu/mcnair/K_hippityhop.jpg

mtndewdrops
06-02-2003, 09:56 PM
HDD You are the "ANSWER MAN"..I like where you are going with these ideas. wink

HOOTER SLED-
06-03-2003, 07:35 AM
My wife has two big built in hippity hops. You think she would get mad if I tied her up and stuck her between a couple of boats. :D :D
Wait, come to think of it, she might like it if I tied her up and STUCK her between a couple of boats. :D :D
Sorry off the subject

Hermosa
06-03-2003, 09:00 AM
Hooter-Sled, that would make for some good photos...