PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Hello, Everyone I am new to this but have been reading the forums for a while now. I am soon to be the proud owner of my ex-husbands 21 foot Ultra
I can not wait!!!!!! :D :D :D :D so tell me
who and who not to hang out with.

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 09:12 PM
You should really cover your ass around here. Welcome, though.

Just Tool'n
04-16-2003, 09:13 PM
Just stay safely on the sidelines! This way you can merge when it is safe!
Welcome aboard. :p

NorCal Gameshow
04-16-2003, 09:17 PM
to me being married, hearing about you having you're ex-husbands boat...

Jungle Boy
04-16-2003, 09:23 PM
Nasty introduction. Soon to the "owner of your ex-husbands boat". Bitch

HCS
04-16-2003, 09:25 PM
Guy or gal? :D

NorCal Gameshow
i better keep the wife happy :D btw he didn't just buy the ultra on e-bay did he?

Tom Brown
Hey SandyBAREbottom, you wouldn't happen to be one of Ratso's ex-wives would you?

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 09:26 PM
norcal spectra:
to me being married, hearing about you having you're ex-husbands boat... You sound upset. I guess I failed to mention that he gets to keep two for himself. So was the judge fair? Or should one of us have been awarded
all three? You tell me.

RiverKitty
04-16-2003, 09:28 PM
Maybe they should have cut the 3rd one in half, eh??? ;o)

NorCal Gameshow
sandyBAREbottom:
norcal spectra:
to me being married, hearing about you having you're ex-husbands boat... You sound upset. I guess I failed to mention that he gets to keep two for himself. So was the judge fair? Or should one of us have been awarded
all three? You tell me. upset no, concerned yes eek!

HCS
Sounds like a pole.

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 09:29 PM
So are you the one who tried to stab him or are you the one who tried to shoot him?
Hey, I'm not upset. I'd just like to know if I should buy a flack jacket or if chain mail is good enough.

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 09:31 PM
I got the kids and a boat. Noooooo child support
and he got the house the suburban and a new girlfriend also the two other boats. So you tell me what makes me a bitch. Mr. friendly .

HCS
04-16-2003, 09:33 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
and he got the house the suburban and a new girlfriend also the two other boats. So you tell me what makes me a bitch. Mr. friendly . At least he's got the Burb!.

NorCal Gameshow
04-16-2003, 09:34 PM
this is going down the wrong road, enjoy the kids and the boat,no support that sucks

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 09:35 PM
Sandy, this is a friendly group. I'm with Norcal. Sincerely, welcome. :)

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 09:39 PM
... the cover your ass thing still goes, though. :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 09:40 PM
norcal spectra:
this is going down the wrong road, enjoy the kids and the boat,no support that sucks You seem like one of the good guys.
I think I will marry you next. How many boats do you have? just kidding baby.

HCS
04-16-2003, 09:41 PM

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 09:43 PM
Tom Brown:
... the cover your ass thing still goes, though. :D Hey big man. How did
you learn to shoot birds like that????
What do you use for amunition?? Please tell

RaysonKid
04-16-2003, 09:45 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
and he got the house the suburban and a new girlfriend also the two other boats. So you tell me what makes me a bitch. Mr. friendly . Oh, She's going to fit right in.....
Welcome
wink

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 09:47 PM
RiverKitty:
Maybe they should have cut the 3rd one in half, eh??? ;o) I had the same idea
but i did get to keep the yugo. Do you think it will tow the boat?

NorCal Gameshow
04-16-2003, 09:47 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
norcal spectra:
this is going down the wrong road, enjoy the kids and the boat,no support that sucks You seem like one of the good guys.
I think I will marry you next. How many boats do you have? just kidding baby. if you keep that up i'll be down to one wink

HCS
04-16-2003, 09:48 PM
What is a NEW MEMBER? :rolleyes: :D
[ April 16, 2003, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

RaysonKid
04-16-2003, 09:50 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
What is a NEW MEMBER? :rolleyes: :D Duh, It takes the place of the Old Member.
:rolleyes:

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 09:50 PM
norcal spectra:
sandyBAREbottom:
norcal spectra:
I think I will marry you next. How many boats do you have? just kidding baby. if you keep that up i'll be down to one wink when will we marry? I really want two. just playing with you sweetie.

NorCal Gameshow
04-16-2003, 09:51 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
norcal spectra:
sandyBAREbottom:
norcal spectra:
I think I will marry you next. How many boats do you have? just kidding baby. if you keep that up i'll be down to one wink when will we marry? I really want two. just playing with you sweetie. that depends on what color the yugo is :D

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 09:52 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Hey big man. How did
you learn to shoot birds like that????
What do you use for amunition?? Please tell That's love plasma. I'm a little dehydrated so it's pretty tight.

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 09:54 PM
norcal spectra:
sandyBAREbottom:
norcal spectra:
sandyBAREbottom:
norcal spectra:
I think I will marry you next. How many boats do you have? just kidding baby. if you keep that up i'll be down to one wink when will we marry? I really want two. just playing with you sweetie. that depends on what color the yugo is :D What color do you like? Krylon has many
choices. You pick!

HCS
04-16-2003, 09:56 PM
OK, get back on track. What about the love plasma?

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 09:58 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
OK, get back on track. What about the love plasma? Whats love plasma? Is it
sperm? Please tell

NorCal Gameshow
04-16-2003, 09:58 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
OK, get back on track. What about the love plasma? i'm thinking the love plasma is off track way off track

HCS
04-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Tom Brown? :confused:

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:05 PM
I was just thinking ..........Is love plasma the same stuff that makes those cheap meaningless
pearl necklaces that wash away?

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 10:07 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Whats love plasma? Is it
sperm? Please tell Yes. Seminal fluid. Cum. Spooge. ...

Windy
04-16-2003, 10:07 PM
Is this a joke...if not welcome aboard.
MissHBjet

HCS
04-16-2003, 10:08 PM
Once your at the bottom of the tank the quality goes down. :p

DogHouse
04-16-2003, 10:08 PM
Welcome, I see you've already met some of the other inmates!
:D

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:10 PM
MissHBjet:
MissHBjet No this is not a joke.
Why Have you you had some too?

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 10:11 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Whats love plasma? Is it
sperm? Please tell ... by the way, if you look under my name you will see a helpful graphic I use to demonstrate how I make it.

Windy
04-16-2003, 10:13 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
No this is not a joke.
Why Have you you had some too? I only wonder because what judge would not award you child support with two kids?
MissHBjet

HCS
04-16-2003, 10:14 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
MissHBjet:
MissHBjet No this is not a joke.
Why Have you you had some too? MissHBjet has your profile beat! She saves lives!! :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:14 PM
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
Whats love plasma? Is it
sperm? Please tell ... by the way, if you look under my name you will see a helpful graphic I use to demonstrate how I make it. Hey sweetie. Why are you giving all your pearls to the birds?

HCS
04-16-2003, 10:16 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
Whats love plasma? Is it
sperm? Please tell ... by the way, if you look under my name you will see a helpful graphic I use to demonstrate how I make it. Hey sweetie. Why are you giving all your pearls to the birds? Something smells.

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 10:19 PM
Yes... it is a little musky in here.

LVjetboy
04-16-2003, 10:19 PM
duh.

RiverKitty
04-16-2003, 10:20 PM
Tom Brown:
...by the way, if you look under my name you will see a helpful graphic I use to demonstrate how I make it. You need a dog??? :confused: :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:21 PM
MissHBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
No this is not a joke.
Why Have you you had some too? I only wonder because what judge would not award you child support with two kids?
MissHBjet For your info he is self
employed. He has managed to hide all assets as
well as his income. At least the kids are with me.
Do you have a problem with that. I DO NOT!!!

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 10:21 PM
Sometimes the dog is a big help.
Hey, maybe SBB is Lowriver? :D

Jordy
04-16-2003, 10:22 PM
Rexone:
watch that Tom guy, he's nothing but trouble wink wink Holy shit Batman, Rexone throwing down the Duckhunter Cockblock??? :D

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 10:23 PM
LMAO!

Windy
04-16-2003, 10:24 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Do you have a problem with that. I DO NOT!!! Relax...we get lots of false identies in here...right TOM wink

RaysonKid
04-16-2003, 10:24 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
MissHBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
No this is not a joke.
MissHBjet For your info he is self
employed. He has managed to hide all assets as
well as his income. At least the kids are with me.
Do you have a problem with that. I DO NOT!!! Anybody else smell FUR?

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 10:28 PM
MissHBjet:
Relax...we get lots of false identies in here...right TOM wink I wouldn't know anything about that. [dumb look]
By the way MissHB, that's a great picture in your profile. :)

HCS
04-16-2003, 10:29 PM
jordanpaulk:
Rexone:
watch that Tom guy, he's nothing but trouble wink wink Holy shit Batman, Rexone throwing down the Duckhunter Cockblock??? :D Better shoot before he does.

Rexone
04-16-2003, 10:29 PM
jordanpaulk:
Rexone:
watch that Tom guy, he's nothing but trouble wink wink Holy shit Batman, Rexone throwing down the Duckhunter Cockblock??? :D I figured since he lives clear up in the uncharted north country and likes Juice Newton and Bay City Rollers music he's pretty much taken himself out of the running, hence the simple warning to the unsuspecting new member, not really a legit cb...lol

Windy
04-16-2003, 10:30 PM
Tom Brown:
I wouldn't know anything about that. [dumb look]
By the way MissHB, that's a great picture in your profile. :) Hey thank ya Mr.ZBestsomethen wink

Jordy
04-16-2003, 10:31 PM
Rexone:
I figured since he lives clear up in the uncharted north country and likes Juice Newton and Bay City Rollers music he's pretty much taken himself out of the running, hence the simple warning to the unsuspecting new member, not really a legit cb...lol Cockblocking the geographically undesirable???? You might be in the running to take over Miller's title of the King of Cockblocking. :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:32 PM
MissHBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
Do you have a problem with that. I DO NOT!!! Relax...we get lots of false identies in here...right TOM wink What do you mean? You seem a bit uptight. I have no reason to pretend anything. I am real. I am a real woman
Who has nothing to hide (Including my natural
breasts ) You seem insecure. Do not worry
I am a friend.

HCS
04-16-2003, 10:34 PM
Where's your profile? :confused:

RaysonKid
04-16-2003, 10:35 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
MissHBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
Do you have a problem with that. I DO NOT!!! Relax...we get lots of false identies in here...right TOM wink What do you mean? You seem a bit uptight. I have no reason to pretend anything. I am real. I am a real woman
I am a friend. OUCH....

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:36 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Where's your profile? :confused: I thought I put it up already.

HCS
04-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Ya, what he said. :rolleyes:

Windy
04-16-2003, 10:38 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
What do you mean? You seem a bit uptight. I have no reason to pretend anything. I am real. I am a real woman
I am a friend. I mean exactly what I said. Relax...I believe you are who you say you are...have fun :D
MissSECUREjet
[ April 16, 2003, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 10:39 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
I thought I put it up already. That's good but we want pictures. A full on beaver shot would be good if you've got one handy.
By the way, if it turns out that you aren't a regular playing with a different screen name, I will forever be sorry for this post.
[ April 16, 2003, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:40 PM
MissHBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
What do you mean? You seem a bit uptight. I have no reason to pretend anything. I am real. I am a real woman
I am a friend. I mean exactly what I said. Relax...I believe you are who you say you are...have fun :D
MissSECUREjet Cool. I thought you were being sarcastic. Maybe we will get along. Thanks

RaysonKid
04-16-2003, 10:41 PM
I like this Sandybarebottom.
I'm shooting her a fiver...
She's got spunk.
Watch out for what Tom is shooting...
wink

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:47 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
MissHBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
MissSECUREjet Cool. I thought you were being sarcastic. Maybe we will get along. Thanks Good. I am Who I say I am
That is SandyBAREbottom If it is better for you call me Sam short for "Samantha". Nice to meet you

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:48 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
MissHBjet:
sandyBAREbottom:
MissSECUREjet Cool. I thought you were being sarcastic. Maybe we will get along. Thanks Good. I am Who I say I am
That is SandyBAREbottom If it is better for you call me Sam short for "Samantha". Nice to meet you

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 10:49 PM
... so... where do you like to boat, Sandy?

Windy
04-16-2003, 10:50 PM
Heres a warm welcome to you Sam http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif
So where do you take that Ultra mostly?

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 10:52 PM
In the water fool! where do you go? In the tuB perhaps???

FMluvswater
04-16-2003, 10:54 PM
Hi! :) Can't really say welcome. I'm too new here myself but I'm being tolerated so far. :D I like this place. Good people here. :cool: Sometimes there's crankiness argue but it dissipates. Hope you have fun here, too. :) Take care.

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 10:55 PM
... OK... next question... what's with the bare ass?

Windy
04-16-2003, 10:57 PM
Tom Brown:
... OK... next question... what's with the bare ass? Maybe cuz Sandycheeks is already taken.

RaysonKid
04-16-2003, 10:58 PM
Shouldn't that be .... OK A ???

RIVER WILD
04-16-2003, 10:58 PM
OK NOW THAT ALL THE BS ASIDE WELCOME ABOARD ENJOY THE BOAT AND LOVE THE KIDS IF IN PARKER COME BY AND SAY HIGH
I HAVE ONE BOAT AND A :p RVR HOUSE PURCHASED BEFORE WE MET

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 11:13 PM
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
I thought I put it up already. That's good but we want pictures. A full on beaver shot would be good if you've got one handy.
By the way, if it turns out that you aren't a regular playing with a different screen name, I will forever be sorry for this post. Be patient I am just getting stated here.
When I trust all of you I will give you a pic that you will never forget baby. Patients, patients.

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 11:17 PM
Tom Brown:
... OK... next question... what's with the bare ass? I wear only thongs!
duh!!!!!!!!!! are all canadians this naive?

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 11:28 PM
RIVER WILD:
OK NOW THAT ALL THE BS ASIDE WELCOME ABOARD ENJOY THE BOAT AND LOVE THE KIDS IF IN PARKER COME BY AND SAY HIGH
I HAVE ONE BOAT AND A :p RVR HOUSE PURCHASED BEFORE WE MET hey baby

J
04-16-2003, 11:36 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
In the water fool! where do you go? In the tuB perhaps??? At least we know WHY her husband divorced her!
I feel sorry the kids ended up with her!
So, according to your profile your "from the river"?
What part? The bottom? Pond scum???
Welcome aboard BITCH!!!
Not sure anyone here WANTS to see you in your thong!!!
Why don't you slither back under the pond scum you came out of!
argue

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 11:38 PM
J, you must be the ex-husband. :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-16-2003, 11:45 PM
Tom Brown:
J, you must be the ex-husband. :D You (unlike J) are a cool guy. I only want to know how he is such an expert on pond scum.he has no idea what my children and i have been through. Why are some people so insensitive?

J
04-17-2003, 12:04 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
Why are some people so insensitive? You tell me!
Why do some people join a forum and start dissin' people like mshbjet when she is clearly trying to be nice to you? Not to mention Canadian’s! You think your natural snoopy boobs are better than perky ones??? Canadian's are just as awesome as anyone else!
Insensitive....look in the mirror biatch!
[ April 24, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: J ]

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 12:04 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
...are all canadians this naive? Yes. Why do you think our military is so feeble?

RaysonKid
04-17-2003, 12:11 AM
See how things can change in a heart beat......
devil

sandyBAREbottom
04-17-2003, 12:42 AM
J:
sandyBAREbottom:
Why are some people so insensitive? You tell me!
Why do some people join a forum and start dissin' people like mshbjet when she is clearly trying to be nice to you? Not to mention Candian's! You think your natural snoopy boobs are better than perky ones??? Canadian's are just as awsome as anyone else!
Insensitive....look in the mirror biatch! you of all people jump in at he last minute. First of all, I did NOT diss anyone. I never said anything about mshbjet. I think after reading what you say that you are either her boyfriend/husband/lover/wannabelover.....or something. I just came here because I now have my boat that my children and I have spent many good times on and wanted to perhaps get to know others that share our love for the river. If this is a sin, maybe I should go elsewhere to find people with similar interests. From your last posts, this looks like a clan that likes to make newcomers feel worthless. If this is what ***boat is all about, I will gladly leave.

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 12:46 AM
Sweet. The soap opera begins.
If you do go elsewhere, I recommend Scream & Fly. They really enjoy drama in their general forum. :D :D :D

ROZ
04-17-2003, 01:04 AM
Sam,
If I may be so bold as to ask, What did your ex do for a living?

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 01:19 AM
Hey Sandy, do you ever get used to having that string right against your sphincter? I can't imagine ever getting used to that but since you only wear thongs...

sandyBAREbottom
04-17-2003, 01:31 AM
Rexone:
Hang around Sam, J's an 11 post wonder who obviously doesn't like you for some reason.
Looks to me like your answer that pissed ol J off was directed at Tom anyway, not MissHBJet. I think Tom does spend an inordiante amount of time in the tub more than likely, lol :D :D
99% here are nice folks. :D Thats what i am talking about! I think I love you.

sandyBAREbottom
04-17-2003, 01:36 AM
ROZ:
Sam,
If I may be so bold as to ask, What did your ex do for a living? He was a useless boob who always bragged about how many toilets he could unclog! I think he was full of shit. most plumbers are.

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 02:27 AM
What keeps you up so late, Sandy?

Jbb
04-17-2003, 02:32 AM
Welcome!!!

JetBoatRich
04-17-2003, 03:26 AM
Welcome to the boards wink
and
Nice Entrance :D

Jrocket
04-17-2003, 07:11 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
In the water fool! where do you go? In the tuB perhaps??? What kind of ****ing answer is this?
Also what person would be more interested in getting a 21 Ultra over their own kids? Somebody has their priorities mixed up.... :rolleyes:
Im not buying this....

hot_diggity_dog
04-17-2003, 07:30 AM
Welcome sandyBAREbottom, wink
Glad to see you made it on the boards. :)
I hope you don't mind me posting that picture I got of you back in the day's. :p smile_sp :p
I won't say a word. eek!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55ACF22E3sandycheeks.jpg
HDD :cool:

MJ19
04-17-2003, 07:41 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
Please refrain from using my body without permission from my agent. :cool:

PussyPusher
04-17-2003, 07:42 AM
Welcome! I just like how you call everyone BABY! LOL Maybe thats why the husband got a girlfriend.

Blown 472
04-17-2003, 07:42 AM
Well shit howdy, got knee deep in it already I see. :D

Blown 472
04-17-2003, 07:43 AM
MJ19:
hot_diggity_dog:
Please refrain from using my body without permission from my agent. :cool: Hot damn MJ, now we need to see some pix wif your other suits on. eek!

Kim Hanson
04-17-2003, 07:45 AM
Missed alot I see, Welcome to forums......( . )( . )...... wink

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 09:13 AM
Jrocket:
Im not buying this.... You should learn to be more trusting. Open your heart and your arms will follow. :)
[ April 17, 2003, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Jrocket
04-17-2003, 09:54 AM
Tom Brown:
Jrocket:
Im not buying this.... You should learn to be more trusting. Open your heart and your arms will follow. :) Nope,not gonna happen!!!
:)

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 10:03 AM
Well then... open your ass and chocolate coat this whole forum. :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-17-2003, 09:43 PM
Jrocket:
sandyBAREbottom:
In the water fool! where do you go? In the tuB perhaps??? What kind of ****ing answer is this?
Also what person would be more interested in getting a 21 Ultra over their own kids? Somebody has their priorities mixed up.... :rolleyes:
Im not buying this.... Read from the beginning fool. Do not assume things when you are
illiterate. Try reading from the start and not the end. I have the kids and the boat. Just for your info, the custody hearing was ruled long long before the property was awarded. I can give a shit about the ****ing boat.If it came down to a choice between children or the boat, I can always find another sucker with a boat. By the way what does J stand for rocket boy ???? Tell me is it jackass or jerk? Not to be rude but your
statement hurt. My Kids are and always will be first.

HCS
04-17-2003, 09:52 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Jrocket:
sandyBAREbottom:
Im not buying this.... Read from the beginning fool. Do not assume things when you are
illiterate. Try reading from the start and not the end. I have the kids and the boat. Just for your info, the custody hearing was ruled long long before the property was awarded. I can give a shit about the ****ing boat.If it came down to a choice between children or the boat, I can always find another sucker with a boat. By the way what does J stand for rocket boy ???? Tell me is it jackass or jerk? Not to be rude but your
statement hurt. My Kids are and always will be first. Once again welcome to the boards. :)

Rexone
04-17-2003, 09:57 PM
support withdrawn
[ April 24, 2003, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Beautiful Noise
04-17-2003, 10:13 PM
sandyBAREbottom
I can always find another sucker with a boat. [/qb]Welcome Aboard...WOW...That sounded like something from the Love Boat :rolleyes:
HEY Tom don't you have a Boat :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL...J/King
Steve
[ April 17, 2003, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

RiverKitty
04-17-2003, 10:21 PM
MJ19:
Please refrain from using my body without permission from my agent. :cool: WOW!!! MJ!!!
You have a *nice* plumbers ass!!! eek!
Is Miller your personal trainer???!!! :p smile_sp :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-17-2003, 10:24 PM
Rexone:
Sam was screwin around with Tom Brown on that post I believe right after he asked her for some "pic" I think, stop given her so much crap. Thanks for your support.

sandyBAREbottom
04-17-2003, 10:24 PM
Rexone:
Sam was screwin around with Tom Brown on that post I believe right after he asked her for some "pic" I think, stop given her so much crap. Thanks for your support.

topless
04-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Welcome....Sandy...Sam...whatever yoour name is. You sound almost as mean as me. If you want, I'll teach you how to really piss people off.....(just kidding.) Welcome and don't take the negative comments personally.

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 12:47 AM
Beautiful Noise:
HEY Tom don't you have a Boat :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thanks for pointing that out BN but... nnnoooooo... no I don't have a boat.
Maybe one day. Dare to dream. :)
[ April 18, 2003, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Blown 472
04-18-2003, 04:39 AM
I can always find another sucker with a boat.
I have a boat. :)

Jrocket
04-18-2003, 08:57 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
Read from the beginning fool. Do not assume things when you are
statement hurt. My Kids are and always will be first. Well good for you!!! Now run along and find some sucker with a boat.It will take a sucker to be with you anyway...Oh and while your out looking for a sucker,dont forget about the kids!!
BTW,"J" stands for Jackass...so whats it to ya?? eek!

Ms. AquaBoogie1
04-18-2003, 03:01 PM
Wow!!! Just a little hostile :mad: Welcome Sam! I'm a newbie myself, but have not yet experienced this much hostility...don't take it serious. Take care!! wink

eliminatedsprinter
04-18-2003, 03:12 PM
Welcome, I'm fairly new to this forum myself. As far as I'm concerned the terms of your divorce are your biz to share as you please. Just the fact that you wanted the 21 foot custom makes you one cool lady in my book.

topless
04-18-2003, 04:42 PM
I think I like her. She has the balls that some "men" lack. You tell em Sandy!!!!!! She seems to have ended up with the best of the three boats AND the kids. I just hope she gets the child support. I know it is imortant when you are a single mom. GO Sandy GO!!!!!!!!!!(and watch out for jordanpaulk. He sems to be on the prowl) Have fun in here. If you don't get discouraged, you will find that most people mean no harm. boxed :D :D boxed

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 04:48 PM
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
Wow!!! Just a little hostile :mad: Welcome Sam! I'm a newbie myself, but have not yet experienced this much hostility...don't take it serious. Take care!! wink Are you asking for some HOSTILITY?
I am sure some can be ordered up.....
yuk

bear down
04-18-2003, 08:01 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
and he got the house the suburban and a new girlfriend also the two other boats. So you tell me what makes me a bitch. Mr. friendly . Wow! He must have a great lawyer... Can I have his lawyers number?
J/K!..Welcome to the family. All's fair in Love and War.

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 08:44 PM
Blown 472:
I can always find another sucker with a boat.
I have a boat. :) you are next love. :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 08:48 PM
bear down:
sandyBAREbottom:
and he got the house the suburban and a new girlfriend also the two other boats. So you tell me what makes me a bitch. Mr. friendly . Wow! He must have a great lawyer... Can I have his lawyers number?
J/K!..Welcome to the family. All's fair in Love and War. Oh the funny one. I wil try to get his number for you. Just remember that lawyer was not that good. I still have my boys. :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 08:50 PM
topless:
I think I like her. She has the balls that some "men" lack. You tell em Sandy!!!!!! She seems to have ended up with the best of the three boats AND the kids. I just hope she gets the child support. I know it is imortant when you are a single mom. GO Sandy GO!!!!!!!!!!(and watch out for jordanpaulk. He sems to be on the prowl) Have fun in here. If you don't get discouraged, you will find that most people mean no harm. boxed :D :D boxed I can see I have much to learn. Can I be your mini me

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 08:53 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
I still have my boys. :D I have a hunch this will be a key quote before this whole thing is over.

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 08:56 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
Welcome, I'm fairly new to this forum myself. As far as I'm concerned the terms of your divorce are your biz to share as you please. Just the fact that you wanted the 21 foot custom makes you one cool lady in my book. I am a cool lady in my book too. :) Thanks.

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 08:58 PM
.... ssssoooo ... Sandy ......... what are you wearing?

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Tom Brown:
.... ssssoooo ... Sandy ......... what are you wearing? Nothing jawdrop

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 09:02 PM
http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/lookaround.gif

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 09:10 PM
Come on everybody.....
Sam and Tom would like to be alone.
smile_sp

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 09:14 PM
Come on RK, don't embarrass me in front of the chicks. :o

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 09:18 PM
RaysonKid:
Come on everybody.....
Sam and Tom would like to be alone.
smile_sp lmao

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 09:25 PM
Tom Brown:
Come on RK, don't embarrass me in front of the chicks. :o Oh , Sorry. :(
Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help...

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 09:25 PM
Tom Brown:
Come on RK, don't embarrass me in front of the chicks. :o Tom, I want five stars. What do I have to do?
Oh please tell. :rolleyes:

topless
04-18-2003, 09:32 PM
Tom, I am sooo hurt this is all you could come up with. That doesn't turn the chicks on. Maybe you should ask her something like.
1. Would you like to have breakfast?
her response...yes.....your come back "should I call you or nudge you?"
2. Hey baby...I have a big boat...
3. you have 207 bones in your body. Would you like another?
4. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Now these might turn her on!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Lets all help Tom learn some new lines.

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 09:43 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom, I want five stars. What do I have to do?
Oh please tell. :rolleyes: You got five stars from me for your opening post. I'm still chuckling about it.

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Tom Brown:
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom, I want five stars. What do I have to do?
Oh please tell. :rolleyes: You got five stars from me for your opening post. I'm still chuckling about it. I think it is time for us to be alone :)

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 09:52 PM
Back in high school, my best friend was a night manager at the local Burger King. One night we went there after class so he could check the shift schedule. He was one step behind me as we were walking out.
I was at the door of my truck when I raised one leg to bugle out a fart that buzzed for about 15 seconds. It was a real beauty. I don't recall but I probably shit my pants.
That was about when I noticed my bud Rocky wasn't following me anymore. I turned and saw him still on the sidewalk chatting up a girl who was also an employee. Both of them were staring at me with curled upper lips and wearing looks of disgust and disbelief.
My abilities with women haven't improved in the last 20 years. Believe me RK, there's nothing you could do to improve my odds. I'll just be happy if Topless keeps trash talking me once in a while.
[ April 18, 2003, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

topless
04-18-2003, 09:59 PM
Oh Tom, I will always trash talk you (Iknow you like it)LOL :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 10:01 PM
Tom Brown:
Back in high school, my best friend was a night manager at the local Burger King. One night we went there after class so he could check the shift schedule. He was one step behind me as we were walking out.
I was at the door of my truck when I raised one leg to bugle out a fart that buzzed for about 15 seconds. It was a real beauty. I don't recall but I probably shit my pants.
That was about when I noticed my bud Rocky wasn't following me anymore. I turned and saw him still on the sidewalk chatting up a girl who was also an employee. Both of them were staring at me with curled upper lips and wearing looks of disgust and disbelief.
My abilities with women haven't improved in the last 20 years. Believe me RK, there's nothing you could do to improve my odds. I'll just be happy if Topless keeps trash talking me once in a while. That was a nice story. My grandpa used to have many stories like that.
I love to laugh. Please tell more. (almost crying)
I wish there were more men like you.This world would be a better place. :D :D :D :D :D

topless
04-18-2003, 10:03 PM
Hey!!!Sandy...Ya want to be my minime????Stop being so nice!!! (except to Tom) wink
[ April 18, 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 10:13 PM
topless:
Stop being so nice!!!I'm sure I'm not the only one turned on by abusive women. Please... there's no place for civility here.
[ April 18, 2003, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 10:15 PM
topless:
Hey!!!Sandy...Ya want to be my minime????Stop being so nice!!! (except to Tom) wink Be patient meaness takes time. I will try harder. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 10:17 PM
Ladies, you seem to be ignoring my studly friend Rayson Kid. This could just be rumor but I've heard that RK is cervix length.

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 10:23 PM
Tom Brown:
Ladies, you seem to be ignoring my studly friend Rayson Kid. This could just be rumor but I've heard that RK is cervix length. RAYSON baby talk too me.

Mike Oxbig
04-18-2003, 10:24 PM
Hey Sandy,
I kinda like you. You have something about you that really makes me curious. You have an Ultra? I love Ultras. What model do you have? Which outdrive is on it? Would you like to check out my new member?
Mike

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 10:26 PM
Mo, you just got 5 stars for that avatar... and using the word "member".

Rexone
04-18-2003, 10:28 PM
Mike Oxbig:
Hey Sandy,
I kinda like you. You have something about you that really makes me curious. You have an Ultra? I love Ultras. What model do you have? Which outdrive is on it? Would you like to check out my new member?
Mike LMAO. Nice to have you back Mike :D Helmet is holding up well I see.
[ April 18, 2003, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Windy
04-18-2003, 10:31 PM
Rexone:
Mike Oxbig:
Hey Sandy,
Mike LMAO. Nice to have you back Mike :D Yes it is :D

Mike Oxbig
04-18-2003, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome back you guys. I have been reading up on Sandy's bare butt and I think she is a little Vixen. I can't quite pinpoint it but there is something about her that is really sexy.

Mooky Stick
04-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Get in the game tiger wink

Mike Oxbig
04-18-2003, 10:33 PM
Holy Shhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt,
It's Miss HBjet,
Hello rather dreamy one!!!!!!!! It's been a long time..
How are you?

Hoof Hearted
04-18-2003, 10:37 PM
Hey dudes I heard MissHb jet is back.(she is rather dreamy) I thought I would drop in to say hello. How is Topless doing? I miss that tazmanian devil.

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 10:39 PM
OK, the characters are all here. Now let's get weird.

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 10:42 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom Brown:
Ladies, you seem to be ignoring my studly friend Rayson Kid. This could just be rumor but I've heard that RK is cervix length. RAYSON baby talk too me. Sandy,
Its no rumor.
But IT could be an urban legend....
wink

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 10:45 PM
Come on boys, get in the game. I've got the ladies all warmed up with my pant shitting fart story. They're easy pickins so go get 'em.

Hoof Hearted
04-18-2003, 10:48 PM
Dudes, i really want a look see at this Sandy round bottom girly. I heard she rocks. I hear her and Topless like to bump uglies . I buy that for a dollar. Bomp Chicka bow wow.

topless
04-18-2003, 10:51 PM
Tom, I see you moved from canada to the opium den. Where is that?

Playa Hata
04-18-2003, 10:53 PM
Is Sandy Hairybottom gonna be back soon? I think I know her

topless
04-18-2003, 10:53 PM
Hoof Hearted:
Dudes, i really want a look see at this Sandy round bottom girly. I heard she rocks. I hear her and Topless like to bump uglies . I buy that for a dollar. Bomp Chicka bow wow. Go to page 2. There is a pic of her sandy butt

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 10:54 PM
The opium den is in downtown Freakville. You can't miss it. It's right beside the Varsol Lavage Center.

Playa Hata
04-18-2003, 10:54 PM
She gave me the crabs in college

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 10:55 PM
Mike Oxbig:
Thanks for the warm welcome back you guys. I have been reading up on Sandy's bare butt and I think she is a little Vixen. I can't quite pinpoint it but there is something about her that is really sexy. mike I find your pic very appealing. vixen is my middle name. I better stop being so nice. Topless might track me down for a spanking. I am in evil training
right now and she is my coach. :mad: devil :D

Mooky Stick
04-18-2003, 10:55 PM
What's with all the game IDs?

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 10:56 PM
When did this place turn in to a ****ing loony bin?

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 10:57 PM
RaysonKid:
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom Brown:
Ladies, you seem to be ignoring my studly friend Rayson Kid. This could just be rumor but I've heard that RK is cervix length. RAYSON baby talk too me. Sandy,
Its no rumor.
wink I'd like to know wink

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 10:58 PM
Tom Brown:
OK, the characters are all here. Now let's get weird. Sounds fun. idea

Rexone
04-18-2003, 10:59 PM
Something tells me one looney is driving the whole bin lol.

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 11:01 PM
Playa Hata:
Is Sandy Hairybottom gonna be back soon? I think I know her Your pic scares me
give me time. I'll come back when I feel safe with you :D

JetBoatRich
Am I missing something here :D or is everyone in character :confused:

topless
Damn Sandy, looks like you won't be single for long! ay know, Tom Brown is a very suave dude. From what I hear he has a really BIG boat (if ya catch my drift)

topless
04-18-2003, 11:02 PM
JetBoatRich:
Am I missing something here :D or is everyone in character :confused: HUH???? maybe some but I am still me.

Rexone
04-18-2003, 11:04 PM
Mooky Stick:
What's with all the game IDs? So where's your pic all your cousins have theirs up?

Mooky Stick
04-18-2003, 11:07 PM
I don't have a good picture of me since i got my contacts but I look a lot like Janet Reno in drag

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 11:09 PM
sandyBAREbottom:
RaysonKid:
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom Brown:
Its no rumor.
wink I'd like to know wink Sandy,
What would you like to know?

topless
04-18-2003, 11:11 PM
Mooky Stick:
I don't have a good picture of me since i got my contacts but I look a lot like Janet Reno in drag Thats ok cuz many people find Janet Reno rather attractive. I just don't happen to be one of them.

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 11:12 PM
topless:
Damn Sandy, looks like you won't be single for long! ay know, Tom Brown is a very suave dude. From what I hear he has a really BIG boat (if ya catch my drift) No hurries to hook up. If you know what I mean.I just wanna have fun.
BITCH!!!!!! :mad: ( That was good huh topless)
Now I am Laughing like dr evil (your brother)
I think I will get the hang of this very soon.
You are a great coach! devil :D :D :D

Rexone
04-18-2003, 11:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mooky Stick:
I don't have a good picture of me since i got my contacts but I look a lot like Janet Reno in drag
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats ok cuz many people find Janet Reno rather attractive. I just don't happen to be one of them. I think I heard Tom mention one time he dug her
[ April 19, 2003, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 11:14 PM
RaysonKid:
sandyBAREbottom:
RaysonKid:
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom Brown:
Its no rumor.
What would you like to know? YOU!!!!!

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 11:14 PM
RaysonKid:
sandyBAREbottom:
RaysonKid:
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom Brown:
Its no rumor.
What would you like to know? YOU!!!!!

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 11:15 PM
topless:
From what I hear he has a really BIG boat (if ya catch my drift) The trick to optimal boat performance is giving it the right amount of trim.

topless
04-18-2003, 11:22 PM
Tom, You're the man.... I wish we girls had as much wind to speak out of our asses (I still love you) :D

Kilrtoy
04-18-2003, 11:23 PM
WTF is this BS..............

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 11:23 PM
Tom Brown:
topless:
From what I hear he has a really BIG boat (if ya catch my drift) The trick to optimal boat performance is giving it the right amount of trim. That is good, Two thumbs up.

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 11:25 PM
So the pant shitting story is endearing but the sexual trim reference is not? I would have thought you tough chicks would be into swaggering braggarts, rather than insecure basement dwellers such as myself. I guess that shows how much I know about women.

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 11:25 PM
Kilrtoy:
WTF is this BS.............. Boring Friday Night(boat related) Babble.

topless
04-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Actually Tom, I think the wine is kicking in....it is Friday ya know. No work for me tomorro.

sandyBAREbottom
Rexone:
Kilrtoy:
WTF is this BS.............. http://mitglied.lycos.de/pemado/Smilys_5/smdance.gif LMAO

sandyBAREbottom
Rexone:
Kilrtoy:
WTF is this BS.............. http://mitglied.lycos.de/pemado/Smilys_5/smdance.gif LMAO

topless
04-18-2003, 11:32 PM
Rexone, where did you gat all the party dancing guys?

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 11:33 PM
topless:
No work for me tomorro. Me either. I've already masturbated twice so I'm just killing time until I fall asleep.

Rexone
04-18-2003, 11:34 PM
topless:
Rexone, where did you gat all the party dancing guys? Right click the image, click on properties and copy the URL. There ya go. :D

topless
04-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Only twice? Are you getting old?

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 11:37 PM
No, but I am getting bright orange. I think I should stay off it for a while. Either that, or I should lay off the Doritos.

topless
04-18-2003, 11:37 PM
[ April 19, 2003, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 11:38 PM
Sandy,
What would you like to know?
YOU!!!!!
Oh baby......

Rexone
04-18-2003, 11:38 PM
topless:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/pemado/Smilys_5/smdance.gif You have to click on the image button and paste it in the little box before you post.
[ April 19, 2003, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 11:39 PM
Yes, but you need to click on the "IMAGE" button so it will be displayed inline with your post. Either that or put the [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] tags around the URL. :)
http://mitglied.lycos.de/pemado/Smilys_5/smdance.gif

topless
04-18-2003, 11:41 PM
Ok Rex. Maybe I should do this when I'm not under the influence...lol
[ April 19, 2003, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 11:45 PM
Rayson, Spank me daddy spank me!!!!!!!

sandyBAREbottom
04-18-2003, 11:50 PM
Rexone:
Sam, 50 posts all on one thread, that might be some kind of meaningless record or something. :D I think it is a pretty good start myself.meaningless????
Don't think so wink wink

sandyBAREbottom
Rexone:
Sam, 50 posts all on one thread, that might be some kind of meaningless record or something. :D I think it is a pretty good start myself.meaningless????
Don't think so wink wink

sandyBAREbottom
Rexone:
Don't think so wink wink

Tom Brown
04-18-2003, 11:53 PM
Rayson has fallen asleep on his pile of empties. Come on Rayson, wake up. Put your helmet on and get in the game.

RaysonKid
04-18-2003, 11:57 PM
[ April 19, 2003, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:01 AM
Sorry, I was over trying to think of song titles.
Guess I better get my priorities in order.
Is SPANKING allowed on the forums??????
I really need to know.
Sandy bottom needs a little spanking.
devil devil devil :D
[ April 19, 2003, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-19-2003, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rexone:
[QB] I take that back, half of them are doubles and triples. Post ***** in training. QUOTE]you
got it! :D

sandyBAREbottom
04-19-2003, 12:11 AM
But Rayson I want a big spanking (please)
I say spankings are allowed here :D :D wink
(Topless told me they are)

topless
04-19-2003, 12:14 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
But Rayson I want a big spanking (please)
I say spankings are allowed here :D :D wink
(Topless told me they are) Everything is allowed in here until Big Daddy Moderator deletes it. You go for it.

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 12:14 AM
Speaking of post whoring... what happened to my post count? I was just at about 650 the other day and now I'm in the quadruple digit club.
I think there is a bug in the forum software. :D

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:15 AM
OK, I see.
The BIGGER the better?

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 12:15 AM
topless:
Everything is allowed in here until Big Daddy Moderator deletes it.Some of us enjoy the discipline.

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:17 AM
Tom Brown:
Speaking of post whoring... what happened to my post count? I was just at about 650 the other day and now I'm in the quadruple digit club.
I think there is a bug in the forum software. :D Your just trying to catch Riverdave.

sandyBAREbottom
Tom, Discipline thats right. I like it and always need and look forward to it. devil

Rexone
Tom Brown:
I think there is a bug in the forum software. :D Yes I'm sure that was it Tom. :rolleyes:

sandyBAREbottom
04-19-2003, 12:19 AM
RaysonKid:
OK, I see.
The BIGGER the better? Now your talking.

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:20 AM
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom, Discipline thats right. I like it and always need and look forward to it. devil Topless is rubbing off on you.
I like it.
:D

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 12:21 AM
RaysonKid:
Your just trying to catch Riverdave. Can't be done.

sandyBAREbottom
04-19-2003, 12:23 AM
RaysonKid:
sandyBAREbottom:
Tom, Discipline thats right. I like it and always need and look forward to it. devil Topless is rubbing off on you.
I like it.
:D I like it too. I'm having too much fun and excitment all at once.(overload)

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 12:25 AM
There's nothing like a couple of smack talking chicks to work the boys up into a frenzy.

sandyBAREbottom
04-19-2003, 12:26 AM
Rexone, I am now at 59 post. How ya like that?
wink wink wink

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:27 AM
Sandy,
This is still a boat related forum. Right??
So if I was to take the pointed bow of my boat.
And rub it up against the stern of your boat.
Would you complain?
:cool:

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:28 AM
moderate that !!!

sandyBAREbottom
04-19-2003, 12:30 AM
Tom, Smack talk? No not smack. This is the real thing. What you don't see is what you get BABY!

sandyBAREbottom
04-19-2003, 12:32 AM
RaysonKid:
Sandy,
This is still a boat related forum. Right??
So if I was to take the pointed bow of my boat.
And rub it up against the stern of your boat.
Would you complain?
:cool: If Your cute......I'd
have to say. " Do that again please"
Boat related forum?????? lol

topless
04-19-2003, 12:33 AM
Is getting way too late for me. Going nite nite boys...Oh sandy....Keep em in line.
[ April 19, 2003, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

sandyBAREbottom
04-19-2003, 12:36 AM
Topless Please stay up! Please keep me in line.
Your friend, Bottomless

topless
04-19-2003, 12:40 AM
Fine!!! I just need toothpicks to pry my eyes open. I'll stay up for you.

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 12:42 AM
hmmm... it looks like we've got a chick-chick thing starting. :) :) :)

sandyBAREbottom
04-19-2003, 12:42 AM
thats cool is just you and i here?

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 12:47 AM
Are you talking to me, Sandy? Did Topless really leave?
I think Topless and Mike are still here. I think Rayson is still here too.... and maybe FMluvswaterbabe.
The party is still on. :)

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:48 AM
Chick Chick thing?
Did I miss something?

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 12:50 AM
Are you kidding RK? We had some serious rug munching going on for a while. eek!

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:52 AM
sandyBAREbottom
[/qb]If Your cute......I'd
have to say. " Do that again please"
Boat related forum?????? lol [/QB][/QUOTE]
I am DAM CUTE.
and Dam tired.
I have to paint on a boat later today.
Good thing its not mine. :rolleyes:

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:54 AM
Tom Brown:
Are you kidding RK? We had some serious rug munching going on for a while. eek! See, I always miss the good stuff.
Is it just me or is this Sandy Butt.
A woman that goes all night long?

RaysonKid
04-19-2003, 12:56 AM
OK, Now it looks like I am talking to myself.
Nite all.

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 12:56 AM
She seems insatiable to me too, RK.

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 12:57 AM
Good night RK. :)

topless
04-19-2003, 01:02 AM
Tom Brown:
Are you kidding RK? We had some serious rug munching going on for a while. eek! The lawn is mowed I'll have you know!

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 01:05 AM
Blade or wax?

topless
04-19-2003, 01:08 AM
Tom Brown:
Blade or wax? Neither.....teeth

Rexone
04-19-2003, 01:09 AM
topless:
Tom Brown:
Blade or wax? Neither.....teeth if spirit is an indicator, 5 horse Toro
j/k - T
[ April 19, 2003, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 01:11 AM
It's times like this when it becomes obvious that I'm no man of the world. How can you remove pubic hair with teeth? Sure, a few of them will come out when you're flossing but if you're talking about biting them out, that sounds like torture to me.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 01:11 AM
Mike -> LMAO!
Sorry T

topless
04-19-2003, 01:12 AM
HUH?

topless
04-19-2003, 01:12 AM
was just a joke anyway....blade

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 01:15 AM
Please... go easy on me... I'm just a naive boy from the prairies. :(
wink
How about you, Sandy?
Feel free to offer your hygene mode of choice too, FM. :D
[ April 19, 2003, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

topless
04-19-2003, 01:17 AM
Sandy says till she gets 5 stars, she is not talkin. I tried to tell her 1 star is the best.

Rexone
04-19-2003, 01:19 AM
I think the mower might have frightened her off Tom. Was just a joke Sam.