PDA

View Full Version : jetboatguru...my new hero

topless
12-24-2002, 06:54 PM
OK, Since it is almost 2003 and my New Years resolution is to be nice to everyone, I'm going to have to start with Guru...... (he's pretty dreamy too ya know) If Killer loses the race and we have to play that leapfrog game, can I have the first leap? Merry Christmas all

Jetboatguru
12-24-2002, 07:03 PM
My dearest Topless,
As I get ready to shove food in my face on this Christmas Eve, I am thinking about my 2003 resolutions. I thank you for including me in yours. I would like to extend my sincerest wishes of good health and prosperity. You have brought much entertainment to these boards and are truly a beautiful woman. A very Merry Christmas to you and your BOZO boyfriend. :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-24-2002, 07:47 PM
Jetboatguru:
As I get ready to shove food in my face on this Christmas Eve...Don't you have to fit in that vest? Excess is a good thing, taken in moderation...I always say...

Johnwithjm
12-24-2002, 08:05 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Jetboatguru:
As I get ready to shove food in my face on this Christmas Eve...Don't you have to fit in that vest? Excess is a good thing, taken in moderation...I always say... Thay is if he can find his vest :D Merry Xmas JBG. Happy Holidays to all. You too Topless and Killer

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-24-2002, 08:16 PM
Topless, Have a Merry Christmas and I will be looking forward to meeting you on the first.
Best wishes
Marina :)

Jetboatguru
12-24-2002, 08:28 PM
Havasu Hangin, I love to eat!!!! Hope you have a merry Christmas back in Sunny So CAL. Big John, don't tell anyone but, I think Topless digs me

Havasu Hangin'
12-24-2002, 08:34 PM
You, too...JBG. You guys be safe at CFW, and I want lots of video*!!!
*leapfrog, where applicable

Jungle Boy
12-25-2002, 05:40 AM
topless:
OK, Since it is almost 2003 and my New Years resolution is to be nice to everyone, I'm going to have to start with Guru...... (he's pretty dreamy too ya know) If Killer loses the race and we have to play that leapfrog game, can I have the first leap? Merry Christmas all Don't do it. Nothing wrong with stirring the shit every now and then. Merry X-mas.

topless
12-25-2002, 08:46 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Don't do it. Nothing wrong with stirring the shit every now and then. Merry X-mas. [/QB][/QUOTE]Oh don't worry, I've never kept a New Yrs resolution anyway. Shit will be stirred.

missboatnam1
12-25-2002, 08:58 PM
topless, you kill me!! are you going to the party at nashvilles???? huh, huh, huh???
anyway, can i say welcome to the boards, and cant wait to meet ya??? :D :D
and no more of this missy argue .....just kidding we all gotta stir it once in awhile!!!!
hope you had a great xmas, and santa was good to you!!!...hey mr b got me some coyboy boots!!! yeee hawwww, saddle sore, here we come!!!
[ December 25, 2002, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

topless
12-25-2002, 09:08 PM
I'll be staying home or close by for New Yrs this yr. Oh as far as the boots, YEEHAWWW Be sure to break them in good first. I always like to stir the "shit" with my new ones. lol Are you still going to come look at killers boat for your son? I still owe you that drink ya know.
I did have a good Christmas thanks for asking. See ya soon :D wink :D wink
[ December 25, 2002, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

BarryMac
10-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Lmao... :d :d :d

eek-a-RAT
10-13-2006, 10:54 AM
Lmao... :d :d :d
u found a dinosaur.lol

BarryMac
10-13-2006, 10:56 AM
u found a dinosaur.lol
Her New Years resolution was to be nice to everyone... :D LMFAO... :D :skull:

Her454
10-13-2006, 01:22 PM
WOW, talk about a piece of archived HB History. I remember those dayz very well................ seems like she's feeling a bit lonely for the old dayz today.
BTW Top - hope you are not toooooooooo hung over today.........wish I could post DRUNK DIALS LMAO!

topless
10-13-2006, 01:27 PM
WOW, talk about a piece of archived HB History. I remember those dayz very well................ seems like she's feeling a bit lonely for the old dayz today.
BTW Top - hope you are not toooooooooo hung over today.........wish I could post DRUNK DIALS LMAO!Good thing you can't because I don't even remember calling you. LMAO.

Her454
10-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Good thing you can't because I don't even remember calling you. LMAO.
Oh that's even better! Something slurrrrred about not posting drunk dials and you wanted me to keep you from drunk posting yada yada yada...couldnt make out the rest...funny shiat. :rollside:
Were you drinkin with Jordy last night? :crossx:

topless
10-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Oh that's even better! Something slurrrrred about not posting drunk dials and you wanted me to keep you from drunk posting yada yada yada...couldnt make out the rest...funny shiat. :rollside:
Were you drinkin with Jordy last night? :crossx:I didn't feel to well this morning. I guess you could tell. LOL