PDA

View Full Version : Another OP6????

DickDanger
08-12-2003, 02:52 PM
RD, I saw your tagline at the bottom of your post..there is another OP6 coming up this year??? If so, count me in!!!! What are the details so far? -DD Out

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 02:55 PM
DickDanger:
RD, I saw your tagline at the bottom of your post..there is another OP6 coming up this year??? If so, count me in!!!! What are the details so far? -DD Out I heard something about this too but I was told (don't remember by whom) that it wasn't gonna happen even though it was posted. I'd like to show up. I'm sure dave would looooooooove me :p I'm more curious to see how long my antics will be tolerated :D :D

572Daytona
08-12-2003, 02:55 PM
I saw that too...what was the theme again, Butt Pirates in Parker eek! Time to get busy with photoshop and make my own spam tagline

Slick
08-12-2003, 03:05 PM
RD,
Thanks for filling them in. All info can be reached via OP6c main page and forums.
Slick

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 03:05 PM
RiverDave:
DickDanger:
RD, I saw your tagline at the bottom of your post..there is another OP6 coming up this year??? If so, count me in!!!! What are the details so far? -DD Out wink :D Yep there's another OP6 and by the signiature you can tell that it's on the weekend of October 17-19th in Parker. Coincedentally 2 weekends after the B-Day bash in Parker on October 3rd. wink :D
I'm not putting this one on, RiverToysJas and Slick are putting it on. All that I know is that it's in Parker on that weekend and it's going to be bad ass.
I do know though becuase of things getting "mildly" outta hand.. LOL :D :D with the spamming of some of the message boards in regards to OP6, (I.E. Pissing off some Admin's, as well as trying to keep things a little more "true to the game" this time around) they aren't going to be putting anything up anywhere except for on the OP6 board. www.op6c.com (http://www.op6c.com) .
RD hey dave do you mean park as in by wheeler? in the crappy end between parker and blythe? if so man I'll drive the boat the 40 miles up to you guys and yes I do mean drive to boat itself up the river.

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 03:15 PM
RiverDave:
Phat Kat, I really don't have any issues with ya.. If you were over 21 I'd even buy you a beer! D
RD [/QB]Awww Dave I'm touched. Damn shame I'm not 21 :p What I meant by antics is that I'll be asking people to rub my boobs and I'll be holding up signs that say things like "MARRY ME CHARLEY I LOVE YOUR BOAT!" that sort of thing. I'm weird to say the least. If I have enough time I might get me a little G-string and have an AFLAC duck put on the crotch then we'll just have to pray that my balls don't pop out :D Maybe just to humor a few of you I'll just do the drag queen thing. I didn't mean that I'd come to crash the party I just meant to liven it up a bit. I think by the end of the day when everyone's had a few I'll blend in but at the beggining of the day I'll just be plain weird. If anyone wants to spot me I'll be the kid in the black boat with a big white AFLAC duck sitting shotgun :D

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 03:30 PM
RiverDave:
Dude, your kinda scaring me...
To answer your question, you can't get to Parker from Blythe via boat. There's a damn in between them. You'd have to trailer it at some point or another. Leave the G-String at home please unless your planning on having some real hot chick wear it.
RD I'm sure you've heard of the wheeler inn dave that's the area I'm thinking of. it's about 5 or so miles away from parker honda, yamaha, seadoo. That's the place that I'm talking about but apparently I'm confused on which end you're talking about. You must be talking about the other end of the dam.

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 03:50 PM
RiverDave:
Never heard of the "wheeler inn" you say it's in Parker?
RD Yeah,
It's right near the dam. There's some bridge right next to it and I think there's some train tracks on a bridge as well but I could be mistaken.

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 04:02 PM
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
RiverDave:
Never heard of the "wheeler inn" you say it's in Parker?
RD Yeah,
It's right near the dam. There's some bridge right next to it and I think there's some train tracks on a bridge as well but I could be mistaken. Well it might be there in Parker I dunno.. Sure sounds like Parker. Then again I've never stayed in a hotel in Parker so I'm not the best guy to ask.. ???
RD it's not a hotel it's a trailer lot on the river. The lady by the gate is a real psycho and she sure hates Danny Flynn and Warren Johnson.
[ August 12, 2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

RiverAddict
08-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Wheeler Inn is below the dam. It's the trailer park on the right just before you cross the bridge as you enter Parker coming Rice road.

Mandelon
08-12-2003, 04:18 PM
Do we all get to wear eye patches? Or just watch Phat Kat parade around in a black colored jock? :rolleyes:
I wanna be able to say cool pirate stuff like "Shiver me timbers" and "Keelhaul the Scurvy Dog"...Aaarrggh. :D

gigamurph
08-12-2003, 04:27 PM
DAMMIT! RD already spoiled all the fun! It would have been good for at least a few giggles to see P_K try to get upriver from Blythe but n-o-o-o-o-o, RD has to tell him he can't get there from there! I am with RD on the G-string thing! Leave it at home unless SHE'S wearin' it! :p

Jrocket
08-12-2003, 05:51 PM
riodog:
God, I can't waite for DUCK SEASON !
Riodog :D

Froggystyle
08-12-2003, 06:15 PM
17th is my B-Day... might have to make it out for this one, then forget I was there!
Trident Custom Boats can sponsor my new liver after the weekend I guess.

Phat_Kat
08-13-2003, 07:39 AM
riodog:
God, I can't waite for DUCK SEASON !
Riodog AFLAAAAAAC??? frown

SCUBA STEVE
08-13-2003, 07:42 AM
whooo party at Daves house! Yeah :D :D :D

Slick
08-13-2003, 07:47 AM
Just one more reason for a PAR-TAY!!!!!!

Hotcrusader76
08-13-2003, 08:29 AM
I already made my reservations at the Bluewater....Can't wait!

RiverToysJas
08-13-2003, 08:39 AM
This is a back to basics kind of event. Simple agenda:
1) Go to Parker.
2) Launch boat.
3) Hang out with cool peeps.
Details are on www.op6c.com! (http://www.op6c.com!)
RTJas :D

Phat_Kat
08-13-2003, 08:46 AM
Dave,
Can you atleast ball-park what time the event will begin. It'd be kinda nice to know if I'm gonna have to carry all the girls out to the truck in the morning. They aren't exactly early birds and I'm guessing I'm gonna have a good 45 minutes a head of me with the beast in the back and then throw in the launch time and all that I'm gonna have to get my ass up.
Thanks

Phat_Kat
08-13-2003, 08:51 AM
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
Dave,
Can you atleast ball-park what time the event will begin. It'd be kinda nice to know if I'm gonna have to carry all the girls out to the truck in the morning. They aren't exactly early birds and I'm guessing I'm gonna have a good 45 minutes a head of me with the beast in the back and then throw in the launch time and all that I'm gonna have to get my ass up.
Thanks Phat Kat, I'm not the one putting the event on so to be perfectly honest I gots no clue as to what time it starts/ends etc..
I can tell you historically though OP6'ers are NOT early risers so I can't see anything happening before Noon O clock. wink
RD Ok that's good news cause all these girls are getting chubby from the winter and have yet to snap back through this whole summer. I won't be lugging 130-150 pounds around, WOOHOO!!!

mbrown2
08-13-2003, 09:02 AM
Who can help me get my password over at OP6.com ....I forget if I have registered there before, but I think I have. I tried registering with Mbrown2, and it said it already exists...I then tried the password I use for most boards and it says wrong password...can someone help me out to see if that account is registeded to me...I would have used the same email address that is on this board.

Hustler
08-13-2003, 09:14 AM
mbrown2 check your PM

mbrown2
08-13-2003, 09:26 AM
Thnx...taken care of..

HighRoller
08-13-2003, 08:03 PM
Dude,if PhatKat is stayin at a TRAILER PARK and the name of the joint is the WHEEL HER IN,do you really want to see the girl he's gonna find to fill out his thong????You'd need a crowbar to pry it out when she was done!!

HighRoller
08-13-2003, 08:05 PM
BTW,just so I can fit in,I meant to end that post with"Oh fo Shizzle,River Dizave..."

Phat_Kat
08-13-2003, 08:21 PM
HighRoller:
Dude,if PhatKat is stayin at a TRAILER PARK and the name of the joint is the WHEEL HER IN,do you really want to see the girl he's gonna find to fill out his thong????You'd need a crowbar to pry it out when she was done!! Actually I'm in a private area right on the river. It's about 30FT across the front lawn and then down about 10ft of steps and there's the river. The wheeler is truely a trailer park but it's still close to the river and plenty of good people spend their weekends there. To be honest I don't particularly appreciate you trashing my friends and my lifestyle at the river. Our end is from what I've heard a little more weekend warrior and less organised. If you're just screwing with me then I'm sorry I don't find you funny.
[ August 13, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

Mandelon
08-13-2003, 08:26 PM
So THERE! :D