PDA

View Full Version : Gray out Davis is out yeeepppp

Mrs Big Boy Toys
07-23-2003, 05:37 PM
It's about time that jack ass is kicked out on his ass. That over spending and lets raise taxes jerk. yeeeeppppppp :D :) :D

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 07:07 PM
I couldnt agree more. I am glad to see that faggoty ass on his way out. Go back to your glory hole, Gray!!!! -DD Out

H20Advantage
07-23-2003, 07:14 PM
California is one of the richest states in the nation. Why is it we are out of money unless there is some major misappropriation going on. In the private sector not only would Davis be fired but there would be investigations and most likely criminal charges. Politicians = legalized crime.
We need some successful corporate types to step in and trim the budget and stimulate job growth in this state rather than taking more money from those who are just getting by as it is.
[ July 23, 2003, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: H20Advantage ]

SCHIADA 21 RC
07-23-2003, 07:20 PM
Davis is on his way out but we are not out of the woods yet. Our Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamonte is not the prize hog at the state fair (although he would qualify weight wise). I’m very concerned he will be as bad if not worse than Davis. He can delay the election and continue the mess for many months if he chooses to.

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 07:32 PM
I dont trust any of these career politicians. They seem to forget that WE are THEIR bosses, and that they work for us, the taxpayer. IMO, whether I am right or wrong, I believe that the majority of politicians are ****ing crooks, republican or democrat. I like how the taxpayers, the people that Gray works for, mind you, is calling for a reelection, and he will try to block it. Your bosses have spoken dickhead!!!! Get the **** up outta that chair, and hit the road. -DD Out
[ July 23, 2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]