PDA

View Full Version : UPHOLSTERY ???

BLOWN BBF
05-14-2003, 07:41 PM
Anyone know of a good boat upholster in northern Nevada? Reno, Carson City area.

Phat_Kat
05-14-2003, 07:54 PM
BLOWN BBF:
Anyone know of a good boat upholster in northern Nevada? Reno, Carson City area. Look for movie studious those guys are always good

spectratoad
05-14-2003, 08:27 PM
I would recemmend the guy that I am using that was recomended to me by Ultimate Watersports but seeing as he just started my stuff tonight when I dropped it off 2 1/2 weeks ago and it was supposed to be done last week and I need my boat Monday to go to Lahontan for the week, I won't recommend him. :mad: If anyone else tells you premier custom upholstery go the other way. There are a few in the phone book also that I called and they seemed pretty willing.

BLOWN BBF
05-15-2003, 07:23 PM
Thats the problem, I contacted a few in the phone book and not one of them turned down my money. Engines come and go but ( if done right ) upolstery you only do once or twice in the life time of a boat. :confused:

spectratoad
05-15-2003, 07:49 PM
There was one over off of Sunshine. I can't remember the name. I think it was classic or something like that. If this guy doesn't pull through I am going to take it to someone in Northern Cal that a guy here on the boards took his too. :D