PDA

View Full Version : good morning to all at home this saterday

mike37
09-27-2003, 08:11 AM
Well good morning to all that are stuck at home to day like me
Wish I were at the lake or river any thing but at home doing all the things I dident get dun
Over the summer doe to more important things like boating
But I have my two boys as slaves so the work will get dun faster and IM going to wax the boat real good and at the end of the day IM going to sit in the boat and have a beer listen to some music

Boozer
09-27-2003, 09:20 AM
mike37:
Well good morning to all that are stuck at home to day like me
Wish I were at the lake or river any thing but at home doing all the things I dident get dun
Over the summer doe to more important things like boating
But I have my two boys as slaves so the work will get dun faster and IM going to wax the boat real good and at the end of the day IM going to sit in the boat and have a beer listen to some music I wish I were at home this Saturday morning. I have so much crap at home to get done it is not even funny but I am stuck at the office today. Thank god I will be soon making my own schedule. No more BS Saturdays that's for sure. Working Saturday wouldn;t be so bad if I was actually doing something rather then sitting here with my thumb up my butt.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2003, 09:21 AM
Good morning everyone. we are stuck at home this weekend but looking forward to this coming weekend. we will be in havasu on thursday - sunday yah baby. :D Mike 37 when you are all done with the boat and the honeydo list and your sittin in your boat in the driveway have the boys get the hose and spray you once in a while and imagine yourself at the river. LOL! :D

OGShocker
09-27-2003, 09:43 AM
Headed to the office now.
Have a great day y'all!
[ September 27, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: OGShocker ]

brianwhiteboy
09-27-2003, 10:16 AM
Well good morning (or afternoon wherever you may be). I just finished pulling out the blown gas lawnmower and top fuel edger and did my front and backyard lawns. eek!
Now its time to crack a few cold ones and start working on the boat. I'm scraping the paint off the entire thing so that I can get it repainted. Any volunteers to help me scrape??? :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
09-27-2003, 11:01 AM
Wish we were at te lake,
but my friend decided to ruin his life,
HE'S GETTING MARRIED TODAY....

Mrs Scuba
09-27-2003, 02:37 PM
Kilrtoy:
Wish we were at te lake,
but my friend decided to ruin his life,
HE'S GETTING MARRIED TODAY.... Have fun. So are you saying you ruined your life. Cause with a wife like that if you don't want her, we'll take her. wink :D
Have fun, we'll be heading out to a friends house this evening )with the kids), but we'll make it worth it.

mike37
09-27-2003, 02:56 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Good morning everyone. we are stuck at home this weekend but looking forward to this coming weekend. we will be in havasu on thursday - sunday yah baby. :D Mike 37 when you are all done with the boat and the honeydo list and your sittin in your boat in the driveway have the boys get the hose and spray you once in a while and imagine yourself at the river. LOL! :D hey mrs VEE that would be a good idea
but with my boys it would be like a sea do came by and hit me with the jet then id be pist the rest of the day :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Put your goggles on and enjoy the company. :D :D just don't start yellin at the lake lice. wink