PDA

View Full Version : Women???

Blown 472
03-07-2003, 10:49 AM
what makes some of them pure bitches and others not?? hormones??

78Eliminator
03-07-2003, 10:51 AM
Genetics and proper upbringing (or lack thereof).

Laveyman
03-07-2003, 10:55 AM
Its the nature of the beast. NEVER trust something that can bleed non-stop for 4 days and not die! :D

Sleek-Jet
03-07-2003, 10:57 AM
Women, they have all the p*ssy and half the money.

Liberator TJ1984
03-07-2003, 11:01 AM
No matter how good she looks , or how sweet she smells..... :D
someone somewhere is fed up with her shit !!! eek!

SchellSchock
03-07-2003, 11:04 AM
Best thing God ever did....invented p***y
Worst thing God ever did...made WOMEN in charge of it! :D :rolleyes:

HammerDown
03-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Women...there all C--TS...they can't help it...it's in there Jeans :D
I say thats a joke son...I made a funny..get it. :D

MJ19
03-07-2003, 02:31 PM
I can't believe you guys :rolleyes: ...not all women are that bad...maybe it's the men they are with :p wink :D

miller19j
03-07-2003, 02:35 PM
Blown 472:
what makes some of them pure bitches and others not?? hormones?? RespectÂ….If you treat them with it you would be surprised at the results.

CA Stu
03-07-2003, 02:39 PM
Two kinds of men claim to understand women: Idiots and liars.
CA Stu

Her454
03-07-2003, 03:38 PM
78Eliminator:
Genetics and proper upbringing (or lack thereof). I'd have to agree with this, and also with what Miller says, the respect is a major issue in how women respond. WOW, having a bad day Blown? eek!

Hallett19
03-07-2003, 04:24 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
No matter how good she looks , or how sweet she smells..... :D
someone somewhere is fed up with her shit !!! eek! This one went great when I was with my ex girlfriend and I would complain to froggy about how miserable I was with her "for every playboy playmate, there is a guy who is sick of her shit" but I like it more of "for every hot chick, there is a guy sick of her shit"... classic
[ March 07, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Kim Hanson
03-07-2003, 06:11 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/72reality_girl.jpg :D

LUVNLIFE
03-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Good one KimHanson. It's true.

LUVNLIFE
03-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Good one KimHanson. It's true.

LUVNLIFE
03-07-2003, 06:37 PM
So true I said it twice.

JetBoatRich
03-07-2003, 07:33 PM
You really liked it, three times?

Kim Hanson
03-07-2003, 07:37 PM
That just means you believe it.....( . )( . )... :D

mister460
03-08-2003, 01:55 AM
Well, mine was just fine 'til I went overseas. Then she slept with my best friend and got back together with one of her ex-boyfriends. All within the time span of two days. I think it's hard wired into their brains whather or not they're going to be a psycho hose beast or not.

NMlakerat
03-08-2003, 04:13 AM
why is that if you dump on them they can't get enough of ya and if you really like them and treat them right they dump on you? huh any takers on this one.

RiverKitty
03-08-2003, 06:28 AM
Ya know, I stand in awe at how much you guys "dog" women!!! There are as many f'd up men out there as there are women! Its what's in your nature and what's in your heart that makes you who you are. It might be in your genetics or the way you were raised....bottom line is, you decide who you WANT to be.
As for sex & pussy, women are not the only ones with this genetic makeup. Even sheep have pussy's! Just ask farmer Joe! If you don't like women, there are always *other* alternatives! Just don't go blind while your trying to figure it out!
If you still don't like women....I know a few men out there that would LOVE to have your phone number!!! ;o)

HCS
03-08-2003, 06:32 AM
RiverKitty:
Ya know, I stand in awe at how much you guys "dog" women!!! There are as many f'd up men out there as there are women! Its what's in your nature and what's in your heart that makes you who you are. It might be in your genetics or the way you were raised....bottom line is, you decide who you WANT to be.
As for sex & pussy, women are not the only ones with this genetic makeup. Even sheep have pussy's! Just ask farmer Joe! If you don't like women, there are always *other* alternatives! Just don't go blind while your trying to figure it out!
If you still don't like women....I know a few men out there that would LOVE to have your phone number!!! ;o) I like women, I don't care for sheep and I sure don't want to go blind. :D That last option, I won't even go there. eek!

RiverKitty
03-08-2003, 06:35 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
I like women, I don't care for sheep and I sure don't want to go blind. :D That last option, I won't even go there. eek! Right Answer!!! ;o)
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/lips.gif

HCS
03-08-2003, 06:41 AM
RiverKitty:
HARDCORE-SKI:
I like women, I don't care for sheep and I sure don't want to go blind. :D That last option, I won't even go there. eek! Right Answer!!! ;o)
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/lips.gif http://smiliez.de/img.php/2246.gif

RiverKitty
03-08-2003, 06:45 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
http://smiliez.de/img.php/2246.gif How CUTE!!! :D

DBM
03-08-2003, 06:55 AM
Baaahh, Baaahhh, Baaaaahhh.

JetBoatRich
03-08-2003, 07:02 AM
Kitty your alright (talking about your post a few up)

RiverKitty
03-08-2003, 07:17 AM
JetBoatRich:
Kitty your alright (talking about your post a few up) Thanks Rich! :D
I thought you'd be out on the lake today???
Whaaaz up with that, eh???

Moomawnster
03-08-2003, 07:26 AM
I swear ......I'm going to the lake if I freeze to death ! If I can just get the boat over that 5ft snowdrift in front of my service bay door ! eek! For some reason none of the girls want to go ! :confused:

RiverKitty
03-08-2003, 07:37 AM
Moomawnster:
I swear ......I'm going to the lake if I freeze to death ! If I can just get the boat over that 5ft snowdrift in front of my service bay door ! eek! For some reason none of the girls want to go ! :confused: ROFLMAO!!! :D
That's not gonna help any if the lake is *frozen*!!! ;o)
Unless of course your going "ice-fishing"!!!
Just come on out to Havasu!
Havasu = Got River! :D

JetBoatRich
03-08-2003, 08:07 AM
RiverKitty:
JetBoatRich:
Kitty your alright (talking about your post a few up) Thanks Rich! :D
I thought you'd be out on the lake today???
Whaaaz up with that, eh??? Next weekend, need to get the RV and boat ready. Probably take the dirt bikes out this afternoon.

RiverKitty
03-08-2003, 08:10 AM
JetBoatRich:
Probably take the dirt bikes out this afternoon. Ooooo! That sounds too fun! :D
(Make sure you take some pics!) ;o)

Kim Hanson
03-08-2003, 09:51 AM
I really think RK that you think I hate women,totally opposite of that. I love women,don't you know that they make the world go round......( . )( . )... wink :D

NeoBurn
03-08-2003, 12:11 PM
The problem with women is they just can't understand how us guys can be so simple.
We beg for it!
We wine and dine for it!
We pray for it!
We sometimes pay for it!
Actually in the end we always pay for it!
If it came to us in a dream we'd take it!
So I guess the moral here is just give it up!
idea

RiverKitty
03-08-2003, 12:13 PM
NeoBurn:
The problem with women is they just can't understand how us guys can be so simple.
We beg for it!
We wine and dine for it!
We pray for it!
We sometimes pay for it!
idea Don't forget....your *palm* is always *free*!!! ;o)

goeasy8
03-08-2003, 12:30 PM
I heard this quote in an old BB King song "Never trust a woman until she's Dead and Deep".... What do you think?

Kim Hanson
03-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Just to stir the pot up.....( . )( . ).... :D
Two beautiful legs, so long and so slender, Round, slim, and firm, and ever so tender
Two lovely hips to increase his desire, And rounded and firm to bring out the fire.
Two lovely breasts, so full and so proud, Commanding his eyes, as he whispers aloud.
Two lovely arms, just aching to bless you,
And two loving hands, to soothe and caress you.
Soft, cascading hair hung down over her shoulder,
And two dreamy eyes, just to make him grow bolder.
'Twas made for a man, just to make his heart sing.
Then God added a mouth, and ruined the whole damn thing.
argue
[ March 08, 2003, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
03-08-2003, 12:35 PM
I'am stirring as fast as I can....( . )( . )... :D
1. Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant for good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays. I go on Fridays.
2. We sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Ontario and mine is in California.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time," she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. When we go to the shopping mall, we always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. My wife told me the car wasn't running well because she thought there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was. She said, "In the lake."
7. Before you take the leap into matrimony, remember this: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
8. In fact, statistically 100 percent of all divorces start with marriage.
9. As for myself, I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
10. I haven't spoken to my wife in almost a year. I don't like to interrupt her.
11. I'll admit the last fuss we had was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?" I answered, "Dust!"
:p :p wink :D

Kim Hanson
03-08-2003, 12:37 PM
Showering like a women...( . )( . ).... :p
wink wink :D
1. Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to lights and darks.
2. Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you see your boyfriend/husband along the way, cover up any exposed flesh and rush to bathroom.
3. Look at your womanly physique in the mirror and stick out your gut so that you can complain and whine even more about how you're getting fat.
4. Get in the shower. Look for facecloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.
5. Wash your hair once with cucumber and lamfrey shampoo with 83 added vitamins.
6. Wash your hair again with cucumber and aloe vera shampoo with 83 added vitamins.
7. Condition your hair with cucumber and aloe vera conditioner enhanced with natural crocus oil. Leave on hair for 15 minutes.
8. Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red raw.
9. Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.
10. Rinse conditioner off hair (this takes at least 15 minutes as you must make sure that it has all come off).
11. Shave armpits and legs. Consider shaving bikini area but decide to get it waxed instead.
12. Scream loudly when your boyfriend/husband flushes the toilet and you lose the water pressure.
13. Turn off shower.
14. Squeegee all wet surfaces in shower. Spray mould spots with Jiff.
15. Get out of shower. Dry with towel the size of a small African country. Wrap hair in super absorbent second towel.
16. Check entire body for the remotest sign of a zit. Attack with nails/tweezers if found.
17. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.
18. If you see your boyfriend/husband along the way, cover up any exposed flesh and then rush to bedroom to spend an hour and a half getting dressed.
[ March 08, 2003, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
03-08-2003, 12:40 PM
Why Women are the Luckier Sex Part 1
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
3. We never ejaculate prematurely.
4. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
5. When we buy a vibrator it's glamorous. When men buy a blowup doll, it's pathetic.
6. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin and gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
7. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
8. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
9. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.
10. Taxis stop for us.
11. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
12. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
13. Free drinks, free dinners, free moving (you get the point?).
wink wink
[ March 08, 2003, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
03-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Why Women are the Luckier Sex Part 2
14. We can hug our friend without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
15. We know the truth about whether size matters.
16. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
17. If we have sex with someone and don't call the next day, we're not the devil.
18. Condoms make no significant difference in our enjoyment of sex.
19. We can sleep our way to the top.
20. Nothing crucial can be cut off with one clean sweep.
21. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
22. No fashion faux pas we make could rival Speedos.
23. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
24. If we cheat on our spouse, people assume it's because we're being emotionally neglected.
25. We never have to wonder if his orgasm was real.
26. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
:D :D :p wink

Kim Hanson
03-08-2003, 12:43 PM
Why Women are the Luckier Sex Part 3
27. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her arse.
28. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
29. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
30. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
31. We have an excuse to be a total bitch at least once a month.
32. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
33. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
34. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
35. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
36. Gay waiters don't make us uncomfortable.
37. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
38. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
wink wink :D :p

J
03-09-2003, 12:09 AM
A Virtuous Woman:
*Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
*The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
*She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
*She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
*She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
*She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
*She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
*She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
*She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
*She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
*She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
*She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
*She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
*Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
*She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
*Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
*She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
*She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
*Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
*Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
*Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
*Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
[ March 09, 2003, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: J ]

NMlakerat
03-09-2003, 01:06 AM
well riverkitty 1st I am not gay and will never be
I am not aginst them just not my way of life
I don't believe in touching farm animals in any manner that would be concidered sexual thats disgusting I don't enjoy trying to satisfy myself in that manner. I enjoy the touch and company of a female and think the female body is bautiful and enjoy touching and feeling a womans body very much. in my book there is nothing else and finer for that matter. my question was just pertaining to why I cannot at least thus far find my bestfriend and lover all in one without 10 billion problems attached to it and why do people have a hard time having an honest relationship without all the games. I am fairly simple as far as my wants and needs and I don't like games I am 36 not 16 and don't have time for them. I was not bashing woman at all just asking why? that simple

Moomawnster
03-09-2003, 03:10 AM
RiverKitty:
NeoBurn:
We beg for it!
We wine and dine for it!
We pray for it!
We sometimes pay for it!
idea Don't forget....your *palm* is always *free*!!! ;o) SEE!....SEE! ... Even the sweet ones have a viscious side! River Kitty is a Jungle cat! wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-09-2003, 04:57 AM
MJ19:
I can't believe you guys :rolleyes: ...not all women are that bad...maybe it's the men they are with :p wink :D I agree with you MJ19....

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-09-2003, 05:22 AM
Not all women are B****....If man or woman treats me like $hit I treat him or her like $hit too. There are some women that are B**** but you can't say all women are. That's not fair to those of us that aren't....There are men that are total A**holes.
Does that mean Women can say all men are? I think women are treating you like you treat them. As for the women that call after being treat so badly they need some help.....Just my opinion

Wet Dream
03-09-2003, 06:06 AM
Well Said Mrs. BBT. I'm the kind of guy that gives anyone the benefit of the doubt and I treat them like I would want to be treated. UNTIL, they prove me and I have to resort to being an asshole. :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-09-2003, 06:15 AM
Wet Dream:
Well Said Mrs. BBT. I'm the kind of guy that gives anyone the benefit of the doubt and I treat them like I would want to be treated. UNTIL, they prove me and I have to resort to being an asshole. :D I agree, treat people as you want to be treated. People needed to stop assuming that all men or woman are all the same, we aren't. We all have or own opinion and feelings about different things.Life would be boring if we were all alike.
Everyone have a great Day! :)
[ March 09, 2003, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

HCS
03-09-2003, 06:59 AM
"designing for the sexes" :p
I've always had fun trying to find the right women. I've been with women for days, and on other occasions for months before we realized we weren't compatible, and then went our seperate ways.
There's alot of girls that say they like boating, then when it gets right down to it they don't like it. That just doesn't fly with me. Get in or get out!. :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-09-2003, 07:34 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
I've always had fun trying to find the right women. I've been with women for days, and on other occasions for months before we realized we weren't compatible, and then went our seperate ways.
There's alot of girls that say they like boating, then when it gets right down to it they don't like it. That just doesn't fly with me. Get in or get out!. :D How can anyone not like boating.... eek! Heck yeasterday I helped launch and load 3 boats Mr BBT's 5 times Hud's once Another boat 2 times......Yes the water was really cold...LOL
[ March 09, 2003, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

HCS
03-09-2003, 08:46 AM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
HARDCORE-SKI:
There's alot of girls that say they like boating, then when it gets right down to it they don't like it. That just doesn't fly with me. Get in or get out!. :D How can anyone not like boating.... eek! Heck yeasterday I helped launch and load 3 boats Mr BBT's 5 times Hud's once Another boat 2 times......Yes the water was really cold...LOL You guys must of had fun! I had to work so I missed out. :cool:

MJ19
03-09-2003, 09:13 AM
mister460:
I think it's hard wired into their brains whather or not they're going to be a psycho hose beast or not. I agree to some extend, I think a lot of it has to do with the role models that have as children. If they have psycho role models then they know nothing else.

MJ19
03-09-2003, 09:14 AM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
MJ19:
I can't believe you guys :rolleyes: ...not all women are that bad...maybe it's the men they are with :p wink :D I agree with you MJ19.... Thanks. :D

Seadog
03-09-2003, 10:09 AM
You don't have to understand women, no man can, but you do have to give them the respect they deserve. The catch is that it goes both ways. The problem with marriage is that in the past, it was about two people commit to survival in the world. Today, it is more about passion. Passion will fade. If there is not a underlying friendship and committment, there is not much left.

MJ19
03-09-2003, 12:27 PM
Seadog:
If there is not a underlying friendship and committment, there is not much left. WELL SAID!!! :D
My hubby is my best friend and I think that has a lot to do with it!

BigBoyToys
03-09-2003, 01:00 PM
As long as SHE can commit to launching the boat, trailering the boat, and wiping it down when I'm done....Yep, we'll get along just fine. How's that for commitment for ya's? I, in turn, commit to working my a$$ off during the week so WE can have a roof over our heads and feed the children, and everything else that goes along with the costs of raising a large family (8 +/- I don't remember eek! :D )
C'mon you guys and girls, lighten up.... Relationships are INDEED a 2 way street...it's give and take on both sides and if there is no compromise, there is no relationship. :)

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-09-2003, 01:44 PM
BigBoyToys:
As long as SHE can commit to launching the boat, trailering the boat, and wiping it down when I'm done....Yep, we'll get along just fine. How's that for commitment for ya's? I, in turn, commit to working my a$$ off during the week so WE can have a roof over our heads and feed the children, and everything else that goes along with the costs of raising a large family (8 +/- I don't remember eek! :D )
C'mon you guys and girls, lighten up.... Relationships are INDEED a 2 way street...it's give and take on both sides and if there is no compromise, there is no relationship. :) We make the perfect couple..... :D We have alot in common and we have the same values. We talk about everything that concerns our relationship and our family. We make decisions together. We help each other even if that means I have to get into freezing water to launch his boat I will. :)
[ March 09, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Kim Hanson
03-09-2003, 02:29 PM
I think alot of people should lighten up on this subject. I was only having some fun and kidding around.My oldest daughter is going to 18 this year, so I guess that sums it all up!
Now then,tell me how to go about talking Marcy into letting me buy a wicked V-Drive? She thinks that I have a death wish and she don't want no part of it! How would I go about making it out to be a smart move to have one of these boats,seriously!........( . )( . )..... wink

Kim Hanson
03-09-2003, 03:50 PM
What! Now no answers......( . )( . ).... :p

Kim Hanson
03-09-2003, 04:14 PM
See what I mean, now nothing....( . )( . )...Before they had all the answers :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-09-2003, 04:18 PM
Kim Hanson:
I think alot of people should lighten up on this subject. I was only having some fun and kidding around.My oldest daughter is going to 18 this year, so I guess that sums it all up!
Now then,tell me how to go about talking Marcy into letting me buy a wicked V-Drive? She thinks that I have a death wish and she don't want no part of it! How would I go about making it out to be a smart move to have one of these boats,seriously!........( . )( . )..... wink v-Drives are safe until you the driver go wild in it.LOL MrBBT had a v-drive and let me tell you it is safer then the CP tunnel he has now. At first I thought the same thing that Marcy did but I know my husband and he doesn't have a death wish, So we got one and I loved riding in it. It handled the water really well. To top it all off it was the first fast boat I ever road in. It was awesome.Hard to hang on but I managed. I'm hooked on fast boats now.....LOL :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-09-2003, 04:19 PM
You change your Avatar more then anyone I know....J/K LOL :p

Kim Hanson
03-09-2003, 04:39 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys, I enjoy really fast boats too and V-Drive is next for me, I wanted a jet and thought about going slow again and I'am going for the V-Drive. I'am looking for the avatar that catchs my eye and I'am having a hard time right now, go figure!LMAO.....( . )( . )... :D

Her454
03-09-2003, 04:50 PM
Kim Hanson:
Now then,tell me how to go about talking Marcy into letting me buy a wicked V-Drive? ...show her how to drive one .... wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Her454:
Kim Hanson:
Now then,tell me how to go about talking Marcy into letting me buy a wicked V-Drive? ...show her how to drive one .... wink There you go.....At the time I didn't want to drive it, but NOW I wish I had learned how to. I would need a pillow behind me so I could reach the peddles....LOL

HCS
03-09-2003, 07:43 PM
Her454:
Kim Hanson:
Now then,tell me how to go about talking Marcy into letting me buy a wicked V-Drive? ...show her how to drive one .... wink Hmmmm...... eek!

Kim Hanson
03-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Her454:
Kim Hanson:
Now then,tell me how to go about talking Marcy into letting me buy a wicked V-Drive? ...show her how to drive one .... wink I don't know how to drive one Her, I'am going to to wing it myself. I have never drove one but from "Info's" video's,I want one of those crazy things....( . )( . )....Speed is the answer to my quest for being on earth,is there anything else! :p

Blown 472
03-10-2003, 05:24 AM
Her454:
78Eliminator:
Genetics and proper upbringing (or lack thereof). I'd have to agree with this, and also with what Miller says, the respect is a major issue in how women respond. WOW, having a bad day Blown? eek! Nope, just wondering how they can go from being cool to bitch overnight or whenever, my buddy has a girlfriend like that and I just dont understand how that works. :confused:

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-10-2003, 05:58 AM
Blown 472:
Her454:
78Eliminator:
Genetics and proper upbringing (or lack thereof). I'd have to agree with this, and also with what Miller says, the respect is a major issue in how women respond. WOW, having a bad day Blown? eek! Nope, just wondering how they can go from being cool to bitch overnight or whenever, my buddy has a girlfriend like that and I just dont understand how that works. :confused: I just seen a commercial on a book it might help you under stand women better (Women are from venus Men are from Mars)...... :D

HCS
03-10-2003, 06:10 AM
Blown 472:
Her454:
78Eliminator:
Genetics and proper upbringing (or lack thereof). I'd have to agree with this, and also with what Miller says, the respect is a major issue in how women respond. WOW, having a bad day Blown? eek! Nope, just wondering how they can go from being cool to bitch overnight or whenever, my buddy has a girlfriend like that and I just dont understand how that works. :confused: PMS.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-10-2003, 08:01 AM
Blown 472:
Her454:
78Eliminator:
Genetics and proper upbringing (or lack thereof). I'd have to agree with this, and also with what Miller says, the respect is a major issue in how women respond. WOW, having a bad day Blown? eek! Nope, just wondering how they can go from being cool to bitch overnight or whenever, my buddy has a girlfriend like that and I just dont understand how that works. :confused: Here you go Blown. It may just Be Her. She may not know how to deal with emotions very well...I know If I have a crappie day I don't take it out on anyone Or at least try not to.. I just talk about it to a friend and then I feel better. :D
http://www.freeavatars.net/vpimages/signs/IRH10.gif
http://www.freeavatars.net/vpimages/signs/sign6.gif
[ March 10, 2003, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Her454
03-10-2003, 08:56 AM
Blown 472:
my buddy has a girlfriend like that and I just dont understand how that works. :confused: Does your buddy live in sub zero weather too? LMAO, I'd be a bitch too in that crap! wink Maybe he's attracted to that type of women... eek! I still say, you treat someone with respect and you'll get it in return, it you dont, then hit the road. If you stay, then maybe she's not such a bitch? NOTHING is worth staying with someone you are truly unhappy with. Its already been said, but you cant stereotype all women as bitches. wink :D

HCS
03-10-2003, 09:10 AM
I know some bitches. I'm not married to them anymore. :p

Blown 472
03-10-2003, 09:13 AM
Her454:
Blown 472:
my buddy has a girlfriend like that and I just dont understand how that works. :confused: Does your buddy live in sub zero weather too? LMAO, I'd be a bitch too in that crap! wink Maybe he's attracted to that type of women... eek! I still say, you treat someone with respect and you'll get it in return, it you dont, then hit the road. If you stay, then maybe she's not such a bitch? NOTHING is worth staying with someone you are truly unhappy with. Its already been said, but you cant stereotype all women as bitches. wink :D That could be the case, hey it is going to get up to 50 by friday, joy.
I did not say all, I said some silly girl, you think I would do that and face the rath?? :D

miller19j
03-10-2003, 09:37 AM
Blown 472:
[QUOTE]That could be the case, hey it is going to get up to 50 by friday, joy.
I did not say all, I said some silly girl, you think I would do that and face the rath?? :D Do you have a Wisconsin accent yet? :D

Blown 472
03-10-2003, 09:39 AM
miller19j:
Blown 472:
[QUOTE]That could be the case, hey it is going to get up to 50 by friday, joy.
I did not say all, I said some silly girl, you think I would do that and face the rath?? :D Do you have a Wisconsin accent yet? :D You mean the one where you drag your o's??? der hey?

miller19j
03-10-2003, 09:49 AM
Blown 472:
You mean the one where you drag your o's??? der hey? YepÂ….Do you have one of those foam Cheese Heads?
I was watching Monster Garage last week and they had a guy from Wisconsin on that had a pretty strong accent and it made me wonder if blown talked like that yet. :D

Blown 472
03-10-2003, 09:54 AM
I think I am picking it up, my friends in ca. think I have one but I dont see it, or trying to fight it. :D

miller19j
03-10-2003, 09:56 AM
So are you going to bring some Sheboygan (sp) Brots to OP6?

Blown 472
03-10-2003, 10:00 AM
miller19j:
So are you going to bring some Sheboygan (sp) Brots to OP6? You got sheboygan right but they are spelled "Brats" only the one in my pants j/k. :D

Her454
03-10-2003, 10:51 AM
Blown 472:
I did not say all, I said some silly girl, you think I would do that and face the rath?? :D Silly boy.....its "Wrath" wink

Her454
03-10-2003, 10:53 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
I know some bitches. I'm not married to them anymore. :p THEM ? eek! Mental Note.....Harcore = Slow Learner. wink

Blown 472
03-10-2003, 11:04 AM
Her454:
Blown 472:
I did not say all, I said some silly girl, you think I would do that and face the rath?? :D Silly boy.....its "Wrath" wink Ok, so I is not the pest speller. :D

Liberator TJ1984
03-10-2003, 11:11 AM
Its already been said, but you cant stereotype all women as bitches.
We all know they are just :
Sugar and Spice and everything Nice :rolleyes: :p

Her454
03-10-2003, 11:16 AM
Liberator TJ1984:
We all know they are just :
Sugar and Spice and everything Nice :rolleyes: :p With your track record, I'll make an exception and just say Im glad she was a bad shot. wink

Liberator TJ1984
03-10-2003, 12:50 PM
Thanks 454, :D
Just thinking about that woman brings back pain eek!

Dyce51
03-10-2003, 08:40 PM
Blown 472:
what makes some of them pure bitches and others not?? hormones?? when you figure that out let me know !!! I've been tryin to figure that one out for years...lol

HCS
03-10-2003, 10:47 PM
Her454:
HARDCORE-SKI:
I know some bitches. I'm not married to them anymore. :p THEM ? eek! Mental Note.....Harcore = Slow Learner. wink Who's Harcore?. Be nice now... http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/shrug.gif I'll spike that margarita when we go camping and make it extra strong!. :D
[ March 10, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]