PDA

View Full Version : Hershey squirt!!

Mandelon
08-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Dammit. Had to fart and pushed a little too hard. Now I am here with no underwear on. Hid them in the trash can in the bathroom. Luckily I got there fast enough before it soaked through to my pants!!! yuk
[ August 04, 2003, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

HOSS
08-04-2003, 04:31 PM
Jesus dude! Come on! :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
08-04-2003, 05:08 PM
You need to lay off the beer for awhile dude....

Mrs. RiverDave
08-04-2003, 05:16 PM
RD told me about the mexican in you and how you like to shit in the woods, dude your are gross and you shit yourself. eek! eek! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Mrs.RD :)
[ August 04, 2003, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. RiverDave ]

MagicMtnDan
08-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Mrs. RiverDave:
RD told me about the mexican in you and how you like to shit in the woods, dude your are gross and you shit yourself. eek! eek! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Mrs.RD :) Not like it was a mystery but this post confirms it: "Mrs. RiverDave" is clearly not a female.

Kim Hanson
08-04-2003, 05:36 PM
I'am still sitting back and watching......( . )( . ).......... :D wink

HOSS
08-04-2003, 06:12 PM
Yeah Kim me too,,,but it ain`t no girl. Or at least by MY standards. wink

ROZ
08-04-2003, 06:15 PM
Mandelon:
Dammit. Pushed a little too hard. Now I am here with no underwear on. Hid them in the trash can in the bathroom. Luckily I got there fast enough before it soaked through to my pants!!! yuk Why the hell were you pushin when you weren't even in the bathroom yet?
Kinda reminds me of a funny story though. Just before halftime at the Murph I went up to the restroom to pee before the halftime line began. The urinal basin was packed to I was peein in a stall toilet. All of a sudden some dude comes bustin in and swipes the next available stall which happen to be right next to the one I was peein in. There was like a serious mad commotion goin on and I glanced at the floor because I thought the guy fell over or something. He must have been wrestling to get his shorts down to sit on the toilet....Well he was a little too slow. Dude shit before his ass hit the seat exploding all over his shorts, shoes, and floor. Luckily none got on my new kicks. I finished my business and walked out of the stall I was in and everyone had the look of speechlesness on their faces...
I washed my hands, left the bathroom, and told the suveniers vendor next to the snackbar that he has a customer interested in Charger sweats in stall number 2 in the mens bathroom.....He thought I was joking :D

HOSS
08-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Now blowin` dirt is a whole `nother deal. :cool:

Kim Hanson
08-04-2003, 06:34 PM
HOSS:
Now blowin` dirt is a whole `nother deal. :cool: You just kill me Hoss!.....( . )( . ).......... :D wink

carbonmarine
08-04-2003, 07:17 PM
Fantastic post........wonderful....LOL
Classic,.......
C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\My Pictures\curry.jpg
Rick32 :cool:
[ August 04, 2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: carbonmarine ]

miller19j
08-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Mandelon:
Dammit. Pushed a little too hard. Now I am here with no underwear on. Hid them in the trash can in the bathroom. Luckily I got there fast enough before it soaked through to my pants!!! yuk Nothing worse than striking mud! Don’t worry we have all done it at least once. :D

TANGO424
08-04-2003, 09:23 PM
OH GOD you guys are Killin me here

Doug H.
08-04-2003, 09:43 PM
Mandelon, first things first, you have way to much time on your hands. :rolleyes: secondly, hasn't anyone ever told you that's what the other side of underwear is for, just turn them inside out dude. oh, you probably did but didn't mention that. :D

HCS
08-04-2003, 10:07 PM
Notice how he posted this and vanished.
Must be wiping his ass and washing his underwear. :D

Doug H.
08-05-2003, 09:02 AM
I have a feeling we won't see him in awhile :D he's out at the local wal-mart getting some new underwear, Mandelon is getting old so he'll have to start wearing depends diapers, that'll look really cool at CBBB :D hell you mine as well get yourself a set of floaties and a rubber ducky raft, how cute. :D

ROZ
08-05-2003, 03:50 PM
So you dryin' up yet Mandelon :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-05-2003, 03:58 PM
Well I guess the shit really hit the fan today huh!!!So did you get the racing stripes out!! Run them under cold water then wash them.!!LMAO!! :D
That is some funny shit(no pun intended)now can we call you ass swash!! I think he blew the poop ERRRAHHH flew the coop!! :D eek!

Danhercules
08-05-2003, 04:28 PM
I say we "shit can" this nasty thread!!!! :D :D