PDA

View Full Version : Still haven't been....

Wet Dream
01-01-2003, 06:11 PM
Damn, I haven't been laid all year. I take the wife out, she gets drunk and decides to pass out. This sucks. She is still feeling the blues.

spectratoad
01-01-2003, 06:14 PM
At least we are only one day into the year. :D I feel your pain, mine just had the major female surgery and it is going to be at least another month before I get any Scooby Snacks. jawdrop cry

beyondhelpin
01-01-2003, 07:11 PM
Spectratoad
I feel your pain. Been thru it twice. Not right or healty for a man to endure this pain.
Little humor to help or maybe not!
Man wants to play hide the salami with his wife but he is shot down. She explains that she has to go to the doctor tommorow and want to be fresh. To which the husband replies: "Your not going to the dentist are you!!!!!!!!
Grasshopper learn from the funny and turn a negative to a positive!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
01-01-2003, 07:15 PM
beyondhelpin
I LMAO.
I woulod tell that one to my wife, not sure she will fill the same way.

ACCEPTENCE
01-01-2003, 07:37 PM
beyondhelpin:
Spectratoad
I feel your pain. Been thru it twice. Not right or healty for a man to endure this pain.
Little humor to help or maybe not!
Man wants to play hide the salami with his wife but he is shot down. She explains that she has to go to the doctor tommorow and want to be fresh. To which the husband replies: "Your not going to the dentist are you!!!!!!!!
That's some funny shit right there!!!...
Grasshopper learn from the funny and turn a negative to a positive!!!!!!!

SpectreBoy
01-01-2003, 07:53 PM
she gets drunk and decides to pass out.
Hell she was passed out man you missed your chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spectratoad
01-01-2003, 08:24 PM
I will have to remember that one! LMAO :D

Wet Dream
01-01-2003, 10:04 PM
SpectreBoy:
Hell she was passed out man you missed your chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had the heaves going on...it was going to have to wait. I'm not that desperate for it. But here I am waiting at 1am to see if she is up for it or not. lol :D

locogringo
01-01-2003, 10:57 PM
take this pic, go in your room, shut the door and let out all your anger and pent up you know what.
Then, hope and wait again. If by the time you need it from her again and she's not willing, then redo again until the time comes!
Good luck
[ January 01, 2003, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

Jungle Boy
01-02-2003, 02:36 AM
SpectreBoy:
Hell she was passed out man you missed your chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like she should have woke up with a sore ass. You could tell her that she fell in front of a bunch of people and she would be embarassed. devil

Back To Havasu
01-02-2003, 10:36 AM
A good friend's wife once told me that absent lock-jaw, or hemmoroids, a woman should always be ready to go. :p