PDA

View Full Version : Navigator Brakes, RD FYI....

al cole'holic
04-09-2003, 07:28 PM
I just had some PowerSlot rotors put on the Navi today and thought you would like to hear. They look pretty good and are made here in Chatsworth, I will let ya know how they go...I couldn't see spending the $3500 on Brembo's or Baer for fronts only, but I got all four for under 500 bucks.

Hallett19
04-09-2003, 07:33 PM
Just rotors or rotors and calipers ? The question is, how do they stop ?

al cole'holic
04-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Just the rotors with the stock calipers, they stop good...I just wanted something a little better than stock without paying the price of Brembo's...
[ April 09, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: al cole'holic ]

Kilrtoy
04-09-2003, 10:51 PM
HOW FAST ARE YOU DRIVING THE PIG................

al cole'holic
04-10-2003, 08:03 AM
RiverDave:
al cole'holic:
I just had some PowerSlot rotors put on the Navi today and thought you would like to hear. They look pretty good and are made here in Chatsworth, I will let ya know how they go...I couldn't see spending the $3500 on Brembo's or Baer for fronts only, but I got all four for under 500 bucks. I didn't know you were a Navi owner.. :D
I'll definatley look into that! :) Anyword from your friend on his project?
RD ...I thought he called you recently, anyway he will be out here before the Laughlin River Run. Hopefully him and I will be coming down to see you, then we are leaving here the 24th to hit up the run with the boat of course! :D

al cole'holic
04-10-2003, 01:04 PM
RiverDave:
Very Cool.. :) When are you going to make it down to Parker? :p
RD ...we are gonna be at the show in Laughlin all day Friday and hit the river on Saturday. I want to get that house nailed down for Parker 4th of July weekend...