PDA

View Full Version : Main stream's opinin

Morg
09-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Okay people I am venturing out into the big unkown world of the "sandbar"
I happen to be one of those guy's that I think the rest of the boating world looks at & thinks "What the hell is that guy smoking" Yes it's true I'm a "V-driver" .
So being that the v-drive forumn is dead. And if I do post their I usually get told to get in the garrage & work on my junk, I thought I would expand my horizon's & get the veiw of some of the other side of hot boating.
So I am addicted to v-drives I grew up around & in them, the family ski boat was a 76 Sanger "Ski" hydro. when I was a little tyke a day at the river with dad ment, He dug a hole in the sand filled it with water, stuck me in it & wen't out & whooped ass on everything that floated. When I was big enough to hold my own ass in the seat is when I got to go for the 115 MPH plus ass whoop'n rides.
So now I've grown up to an older age of mental illness, And I have my own boat which at this time is the ugliest thing you would ever want to look at. I spent 7 years working on a my last boat that at the end of that time was absolutly georgeous, ran excellent, & would whoop ass on most of my friends. So guess what I did. I sold it for a quarter of what I had into it. Why?... I'll tell you why, it was way to practical, The motor was not to outrageous so I did not have to wrench on it but ounce a year, it ran great & the damn thing sat four people. I finaly realized a true v-driver of my heritage would not own the thing.
So I got a retired SS boat that needed a complete restoration, which I am in the middle of right now. Help I'm stuck in the garage & I can't stop touching my boat. Okay enough ranting, If any one from the v-drive forumn reads this, They will acuse my of drinking....again...
So... Since many of you guys live in the hub of hot boating, and many of you girls like to hang out on their man's boat & make me want to move to the south. What is your thoughts on v-drives???
Laddy's tell me this, when the hotties are laying on the deck of a beutiful flatty for a photo shoot, are they thinking "I wish the owner would fire this thing up & give me a little wigle for the wigly's" or "this thing is so lame, my pasties would fly right off"
I really wan't... need to know
Morg.

Phat_Kat
09-12-2003, 06:25 PM
you think you hit the post button enough? :D wink
[ September 12, 2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

Havasu Hangin'
09-12-2003, 06:27 PM
V-Drives are nice...especially in the main stream...that's my opinin.
I can remember when the v-drive section used to get 4 posts a week (all by StuporDave).
[ September 12, 2003, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Phat_Kat
09-12-2003, 06:29 PM
hey HH you gonna delete some of those extra threads? Just curious

Havasu Hangin'
09-12-2003, 06:30 PM
Phat_Kat:
hey HH you gonna delete some of those extra threads? Just curious Maybe. wink

Morg
09-12-2003, 06:30 PM
Phat_Kat:
you think you hit the post button enough? :D wink Prozac had not kicked in yet, And I was not sure of myself, or my computer.

mbrown2
09-12-2003, 06:31 PM
V-Drives are the cool....Specifically the ones that are 20-22ft in size...I even dig the older cambell day cruisers with v-drives...Buddy of ours even had a 23 Sleekcraft Day Cruiser V-Drive....it used to be more of option in most boats...

Phat_Kat
09-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Good boy HH
here's your reward :D
http://www.funandfoods.com/news/scoobysnacks.gif

09-12-2003, 07:29 PM
Morg, If you are looking for some 12 step program to cure what ails you, it ain't here. 1st of all You need to know there is no known cure. It is a disease. You have it, I have it....hell, we all have it. Otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place. Now go get another adult beverage and get your ass back in the garage and finish that boat. Glad to be of assistence, we're here to help. Please pay the lady at the window on your way out. :D
[ September 12, 2003, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: 058 ]

ssmike
09-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Morg,
I dig the v-drives.....But, what the hell do I know. I'm a headbanging, mullet wearing dude...

burbanite
09-12-2003, 08:13 PM
Morg,
you obviously don't have enough to do if you are in here. Go buy another boat, one is not enough apparently...