PDA

View Full Version : Who would you say is a regular on the boards?

superV
02-14-2003, 11:47 AM
Just wondering?

mbrown2
02-14-2003, 11:51 AM
Blown 472....just look at his registration number and his post count...not taking any of the quality vs. quanity garbage into play...

Blown 472
02-14-2003, 11:54 AM
mbrown2:
Blown 472....just look at his registration number and his post count...not taking any of the quality vs. quanity garbage into play... It is a good, me thinks you are jealous. :D :p :D

mbrown2
02-14-2003, 11:58 AM
Blown 472:
mbrown2:
Blown 472....just look at his registration number and his post count...not taking any of the quality vs. quanity garbage into play... It is a good, me thinks you are jealous. :D :p :D Maybe I did not word it correctly, my post was not meant as a slam towards you...I meant it respectfully....I dropped that last line in there, because I knew someone would come along with the Quanity vs. Quality crap....with the exception of very few folks on here...most folks with very high post counts, have posted some crap, so it pretty much is a useless argument.

Blown 472
02-14-2003, 12:01 PM
mbrown2:
Blown 472:
mbrown2:
Blown 472....just look at his registration number and his post count...not taking any of the quality vs. quanity garbage into play... It is a good, me thinks you are jealous. :D :p :D Maybe I did not word it correctly, my post was not meant as a slam towards you...I meant it respectfully....I dropped that last line in there, because I knew someone would come along with the Quanity vs. Quality crap....with the exception of very few folks on here...most folks with very high post counts, have posted some crap, so it pretty much is a useless argument. I gotcha, just mess wif ya, I am a little confused, you are female and married to someone on this board or visa versa?? correct me ifin I is wrong. :confused:

HavasuDreamin'
02-14-2003, 12:03 PM
Anybody who has around.......say 700 posts is considered a regular by me.....excluding Jazzy Jess. She reached 700 posts in about the time it took me to get 50. eek! Plus, to my knowledge, she is no longer on the boards. :confused:
And Holy Moly's post racing doesn't count! wink
[ February 14, 2003, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

Mandelon
02-14-2003, 12:03 PM
Is it better to be regular or irregular??? wink

Blown 472
02-14-2003, 12:05 PM
Mandelon:
Is it better to be regular or irregular??? wink Blarrrrrt eek!

mbrown2
02-14-2003, 12:08 PM
Blown 472:
mbrown2:
Blown 472:
mbrown2:
Blown 472....just look at his registration number and his post count...not taking any of the quality vs. quanity garbage into play... It is a good, me thinks you are jealous. :D :p :D Maybe I did not word it correctly, my post was not meant as a slam towards you...I meant it respectfully....I dropped that last line in there, because I knew someone would come along with the Quanity vs. Quality crap....with the exception of very few folks on here...most folks with very high post counts, have posted some crap, so it pretty much is a useless argument. I gotcha, just mess wif ya, I am a little confused, you are female and married to someone on this board or visa versa?? correct me ifin I is wrong. :confused: Yeah...you got me wrong...I is male and not married to anyone on this board last I checked.. :)

Blown 472
02-14-2003, 12:11 PM
Looks like I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue. :rolleyes:

hot_diggity_dog
02-14-2003, 12:29 PM
I would say someone who checks the site daily and contributes post. :p
Post counts are over rated. argue argue
My .02 :D
HDD :cool:

lakesmodified
02-14-2003, 12:33 PM
Anyone can be a post *****! My Dad taught me to walk quitely and carry a big stick. Don't talk unless you're spoken to, or at least when it comes to this or any other board, don't talk unless you have some constructive to say or add! Anyone can ramble on and on...I guess that's why I haven't hit the quadruple club yet.

superV
02-14-2003, 12:34 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
HDD :cool: I would have to agree post count is over rated im on the boards 8hr a day but im kinda a quiet person so my post count does not reflect my time on the site! :D

Lakemead1
02-14-2003, 01:19 PM
I'm on everyday, but don't say much unless it makes sense, mostly I just read and laugh. Thank God for some of these threads, I get too bored sometimes!
Apple Valley Super V! My old stomping grounds.

mbrown2
02-14-2003, 01:25 PM
Posts counts are overrated...but those along with the persons posts are indicators of there regularity..

XLGPP
02-14-2003, 01:37 PM
Thanks to a long hour boring day, every day at work, im usually here about 12hours a day... I agree, post count dont mean $hit...
wait, did I get another post # for this? hehe

Blown 472
02-14-2003, 01:42 PM
Talk about bored, I get to draw parts all day, so this is a welcome relief from looking at dwgs. frown

superV
02-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Lakemead1:
I'm on everyday, but don't say much unless it makes sense, mostly I just read and laugh. Thank God for some of these threads, I get too bored sometimes!
Apple Valley Super V! My old stomping grounds. Ya when did you live there? How old are you? Do knowwhere the Pondarosa is on Kiowa?

GlastronGuy
02-14-2003, 02:11 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
HDD :cool: I agree. Way over rated.

JetBoatRich
02-14-2003, 02:20 PM
There way to many regulars on here to name them all. We have a lot of stand out people who both post information and BS, some mixed together? I guess that is why we come back. wink

Thunderbutt
02-14-2003, 02:24 PM
I am a retired guy that looks at these posts for amusement and sometimes for education; i.e.,V-Drives and Gearheads. What I want to know is what are you guys doing on these forums. Go back to ****in Work.

Lakemead1
02-14-2003, 02:27 PM
I moved 3 years ago. I know exactly where Ponderosa is. Didn't go to"Apple Valley Always High" though

1stepcloser
02-14-2003, 03:31 PM
Riverdave comes to mind... wink

77charger
02-14-2003, 08:00 PM
well rd,jet boat rich,the hb jets,and then chet(jet forum),havasu hangin,blown 472,the boatnams.jordan,and others come to mind.

Kim Hanson
02-14-2003, 08:22 PM
What you saying ,not me!...( . )( . )...... :D

Havasu Hangin'
02-14-2003, 08:23 PM
77charger:
well rd,jet boat rich,the hb jets,and then chet(jet forum),havasu hangin,blown 472,the boatnams.jordan,and others come to mind. Froggy, Dave and I all signed up around the same time...Jason and StuporDave were here before that...
...almost 2 years might be considered "regular"...
...quality posts or not.

JetBoatRich
02-14-2003, 08:45 PM
AS you can see just so many people, sombody always gets left off the list. boxed
[ February 14, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Jrocket
02-14-2003, 08:58 PM
JetBoatRich:
AS you can see just so many people, sombody alwatys gets left off the list. boxed Theres a list,I didnt hear about any stink'n list.I hope I'm not on it........... :D

sandblasted
02-14-2003, 09:05 PM
Well, I've been on since April 2001..Thats longer than most of you!! :D
I'm not really into the whole "post *****" thing but I really got into in it for awhile..Then I posted some total bullshit towards a fellow member who is probably lurking (sorry lowriver again!)..I can't apologize enough for the crap I posted!!
since then I've tried to keep my posts on topic or lighthearted...Life is way to short to act like an idiot on this board!...
I'll post when something really interests me, otherwise I just sit back and lurk!
:cool:

Windy
02-14-2003, 09:09 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Froggy, Dave and I all signed up around the same time...Jason and StuporDave were here before that...
...quality posts or not. HBjet signed up about a week before HH. I cant believe its been that long already :D

JetBoatRich
02-14-2003, 09:10 PM
Greg (sandblasted) I wouldn't worry about the past, The family and I have been out on the river with you and your family and you guys are great. Looking forward to more trips this summer.
[ February 14, 2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Jrocket
02-14-2003, 09:23 PM
sandblasted:
Well, I've been on since April 2001..Thats longer than most of you!! :D
I'm not really into the whole "post *****" thing but I really got into in it for awhile..Then I posted some total bullshit towards a fellow member who is probably lurking (sorry lowriver again!)..I can't apologize enough for the crap I posted!!
since then I've tried to keep my posts on topic or lighthearted...Life is way to short to act like an idiot on this board!...
I'll post when something really interests me, otherwise I just sit back and lurk!
:cool: You said your apologies.I read them,if he cant take them well to bad.You should still post when ever you want.Dont worry about the past..... :D

sandblasted
02-14-2003, 09:24 PM
JetBoatRich:
Greg (sandblasted) I wouldn't worry about the past, The family and I have been out on the river with you and your family and you guys are great. Looking forward to more trips this summer. Absolutely!! We need to do the laughlin lagoon again..I notice your new avatar is the pic I took at the lagoon!!..Love that spot...It's a nice mellow area where the kids can swim and if you stay after 5pm becomes a nice party spot...
Bring on the summer!!!!!!! :D

25Elmn8r
02-14-2003, 10:59 PM
Does starting a thread back in October that is still on the 1st page make me a regular? j/k, I may not post much but I have been here, mostly lurking, for a year.(Previously Pit_o_Money) Wow, that went fast! I think there are alot of people in my situation, spend alot of time on the boards and only post when they feel they have something to add.
I consider myself a regular even though I rarely post. My wife sure gets mad at me because I am always on here. Anyways, that's just my $.02

Havasu Hangin'
02-14-2003, 11:44 PM
Lots of fiber...you'll stay regular.
[ February 14, 2003, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

riverliver
02-14-2003, 11:54 PM
http://www.animatedgif.net/animals/otheranimals/monkey_count_e0.gif

JetBoatRich
02-15-2003, 10:59 AM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Absolutely!! We need to do the laughlin lagoon again..I notice your new avatar is the pic I took at the lagoon!!..Love that spot...It's a nice mellow area where the kids can swim and if you stay after 5pm becomes a nice party spot...
Bring on the summer!!!!!!! :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
I figured you would notice the avater from one of your many taken in the lagoon.

missboatnam1
02-15-2003, 04:06 PM
its funny, if you look, alot of people signed up in april, and november......was that near any op partys?????..... wink

HavasuBarney
02-15-2003, 04:06 PM
Havasu Hangin':
77charger:
well rd,jet boat rich,the hb jets,and then chet(jet forum),havasu hangin,blown 472,the boatnams.jordan,and others come to mind. Froggy, Dave and I all signed up around the same time...Jason and StuporDave were here before that...
...quality posts or not. That makes you, regular guys! :D

Havasu Hangin'
02-15-2003, 04:18 PM
HavasuBarney:
That makes you, regular guys! :D I'm after the "regular guy" look...
Yes...Barney first appeared that summer, as well.
(but with a fishing line in hand)

Jrocket
02-15-2003, 04:23 PM
HH...No wonder I couldnt find you at the boat show!! Your home online again.. :D

Havasu Hangin'
02-15-2003, 04:28 PM
Jrocket:
HH...No wonder I couldnt find you at the boat show!! Your home online again.. :D Yeah...I was gone all week, so now I'm trying to catch up on my mail (bills)...and fighting this damn cold.
I think Scotty and I are going tomorrow.

Jrocket
02-15-2003, 04:38 PM
Hustler and I looked for ya,kind of,for about a minute or so!! :D I waited over at DCB and talked with Carlos for awhile.Carlos is a cool guy.I couldnt wait much longer because I spilled mustard from my lunch in Tobtek's boat so I had to make a break for it.. :D

Hustler
02-15-2003, 06:03 PM
Jrocket:
Hustler and I looked for ya,kind of,for about a minute or so!! :D I waited over at DCB and talked with Carlos for awhile.Carlos is a cool guy.I couldnt wait much longer because I spilled mustard from my lunch in Tobtek's boat so I had to make a break for it.. :D What about the chocolate shake? did they clean that out of the amps? what a bitch thats going to be, man when it gets down inside like that. I guess you just take the amp apart or something.