PDA

View Full Version : THANKS MJ19

Her454
05-15-2003, 06:50 PM
Couldnt find the original Topic wehre I had asked for help, but a few of you wanted to know how the bark collar worked if I decided to try it. Tried it last weekend and it took ONE night on low level and broke him, period. He barks when need be and thats it. THANKS MJ for the advice!

DickDanger
05-15-2003, 06:55 PM
And I thought that you were going to thank her for not humping your leg. I still owe MJ a debt of gratitude for not humping mine the last time that I saw her.....LMAO. Only kidding, MJ!!!! -Dick "Preoccupied with leg humping for some reason" Danger Out

Tom Brown
05-15-2003, 06:56 PM
hmmm... I wonder what one of those would feel like on the nuts. :confused:
Note: I was thinking of the collar, not the humping but either way... :confused:
[ May 15, 2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Her454
05-15-2003, 06:59 PM
DickDanger:
And I thought that you were going to thank her for not humping your leg. I still owe MJ a debt of gratitude for not humping mine the last time that I saw her.....LMAO. Only kidding, MJ!!!! -Dick "Preoccupied with leg humping for some reason" Danger Out MJ, Im not even gonna ask......DD, you need to borrow some of Blowns Meds. wink

MJ19
05-15-2003, 08:09 PM
No problem...One of our dogs took 3 days to give into the zap collar and it was TERRIBLE to watch :( ...so count your blessings that your pup caught on quickly :D They aren't exactly positive training methods, but in some cases you gotta do what you gotta do :rolleyes: :D
As for DD...well I think you're right he needs to share Blown's meds...I think fire season is coming up and DD might be inhaling too much smoke these days :p I'm scared he might hump my leg next time I see him wink

MJ19
05-15-2003, 08:11 PM
So when are you going to post a picture of this barking beast? :D

DickDanger
05-15-2003, 08:41 PM
Believe it or not, I have seen dogs smart enough to figure out the timing sequence of the zap collars. Since it warns them first, and then zaps the next time they bark, they go ahead a bark, get the warning, and wait however many seconds for it to reset itself back to warning mode, and bark again. I have always wondered what dogs are saying when they bark???? -DD Out
[ May 15, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

MJ19
05-15-2003, 08:46 PM
DickDanger:
I have always wondered what dogs are saying when they bark???? -DD Out When they bark or when they are barking at YOU :p wink :D
They might be saying "RUN...there's that DD guy who likes to hump our legs" :D wink :p

DickDanger
05-15-2003, 08:49 PM
Maybe THATS what they are saying then!!! But dont you think that they would be cowering in their doghouses instead??? -Dick "Recovering leghumper" Danger Out

Mandelon
05-15-2003, 09:31 PM
Her454:
Couldnt find the original Topic wehre I had asked for help, but a few of you wanted to know how the bark collar worked if I decided to try it. Tried it last weekend and it took ONE night on low level and broke him, period. He barks when need be and thats it. THANKS MJ for the advice! I hopin' you have a dog.......kinda rough on boyfriends..... :p

Her454
05-16-2003, 11:32 AM
Mandelon:
I hopin' you have a dog.......kinda rough on boyfriends..... :p LMAO, yes its for the dog....hmmmm, not a bad idea tho. wink

BADAXE
05-16-2003, 11:37 AM
Tom Brown:
hmmm... I wonder what one of those would feel like on the nuts. :confused: Why do you ask?....Have your nuts been barking? :o

miller19j
05-16-2003, 11:40 AM
Her454:
Mandelon:
I hopin' you have a dog.......kinda rough on boyfriends..... :p LMAO, yes its for the dog....hmmmm, not a bad idea tho. wink I……..(Zap) Ouch that hurts! Hate…..(Zap)Ouch that hurts! Those……(Zap)Ouch that hurts! Collars….(Zap) ouch that hurts!
I wish MJ would take this collar off me! (Zap) Ouch that hurts! :D wink

Her454
05-16-2003, 12:10 PM
NO WONDER she knew they worked so well..... jawdrop