PDA

View Full Version : ***Done With This***

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 08:38 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/526BAF449-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/526Acc2-med.jpg
Done with this and it's for sale, 12k complete.
Tell a friend!!!

Hallett19
06-08-2003, 10:21 AM
Where does the ice chest go ?

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Ummm, On the beach??? wink
Beers and that boat wouldn't get along so well anyhow. Gotta be on your toes, it's a handful :D

flattie
06-08-2003, 10:36 AM
This is that bad ass sanger I saw leaping on that V-drive video! Well whats next? a rocket boat built by N.A.S.A
Flattie

Charley
06-08-2003, 11:38 AM
Acceptance ... is that the first lot upriver of the needles bridge? if so is it still for sale? I tried calling on the number didn't get a call back

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 12:24 PM
Charley:
Acceptance ... is that the first lot upriver of the needles bridge? if so is it still for sale? I tried calling on the number didn't get a call back Yes that is the lot, It is no longer for sale.
There were some phone issues associated with that deal. The signs are down as well.

Jrocket
06-08-2003, 01:14 PM
12K..turn key? Isnt the motor alone worth that if not more? I must be reading it wrong...

boatnam2
06-08-2003, 01:21 PM
does seem like a very good price.it would be cheaper just to buy that jr pull the motor and put it in the dcb and sell the hull.or we could make us a river runner!

Charley
06-08-2003, 01:28 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Charley:
Acceptance ... is that the first lot upriver of the needles bridge? if so is it still for sale? I tried calling on the number didn't get a call back Yes that is the lot, It is no longer for sale.
There were some phone issues associated with that deal. The signs are down as well. Let me know if you decide to sell the lot I am looking for riverfront as we speak I would love to consider it! good luck either way I hope all is ok

Jrocket
06-08-2003, 01:36 PM
boatnam2:
does seem like a very good price.it would be cheaper just to buy that jr pull the motor and put it in the dcb and sell the hull.or we could make us a river runner! Thats what I was thinking...Gonna need some specs on the motor?

Ian
06-08-2003, 03:21 PM
Man Acceotance you sure are sturring it up lately :D . You can't be serious about selling the baot

superdave013
06-08-2003, 05:53 PM
boatnam2:
does seem like a very good price.it would be cheaper just to buy that jr pull the motor and put it in the dcb and sell the hull.or we could make us a river runner! Yeah, that would be something. I bet you would have the only blown alki DCB around.
Sorry but that engine would pop an outdrive every weekend! That boats gots lots of oats.

superdave013
06-08-2003, 05:56 PM
Jrocket:
12K..turn key? Isnt the motor alone worth that if not more? I must be reading it wrong... That engine would cost you double to build. But you know how it goes when selling used race stuff.
That would be cool in your boat but I think you would need a #6 drive at least.

Jrocket
06-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Change it over to carbs and take some of the boost out of it.You would still have alot of good parts to start off with, not to mention a hull and drive set up..

Hermosa
06-08-2003, 07:51 PM
Charley:
Acceptance ... is that the first lot upriver of the needles bridge? if so is it still for sale? I tried calling on the number didn't get a call back Hey Charley, call me tomorrow (Monday) if you get time.... 415-393-7559, got some info for you.

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Charley:
ACCEPTENCE:
Charley:
There were some phone issues associated with that deal. The signs are down as well. Let me know if you decide to sell the lot I am looking for riverfront as we speak I would love to consider it! good luck either way I hope all is ok Charley, Please accept my apology. I didn't mean to imply that I owned that lot. It did belong to a friend of mine. As I understand it, escrow will be closing on it very shortly. Thanks, Greg
[ June 08, 2003, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Ian:
Man Acceotance you sure are sturring it up lately :D . You can't be serious about selling the baot Serious as a heart attack!!!
This one is no B.S., 12k and it's gone.

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:36 PM
Jrocket:
12K..turn key? Isnt the motor alone worth that if not more? I must be reading it wrong... Nope, your reading it right, turn key and go fast, very fast!!!

Charley
06-08-2003, 09:38 PM
Hermosa:
Charley:
Acceptance ... is that the first lot upriver of the needles bridge? if so is it still for sale? I tried calling on the number didn't get a call back Hey Charley, call me tomorrow (Monday) if you get time.... 415-393-7559, got some info for you. Hermosa....will do!
and Greg no worries man...sorry the boat has to go for you..I hope everything is alright :confused: ....best of luck either way

Charley
06-08-2003, 09:40 PM
hey by the way acceptance...have you ever seen that blown/injected open bow carrera running around those parts??

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:50 PM
Charley:
hey by the way acceptance...have you ever seen that blown/injected open bow carrera running around those parts?? Is it black with some mild graphic strips??? A v-drive cruiser??? Is that the one???
[ June 09, 2003, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

burbanite
06-09-2003, 06:44 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
Nope, your reading it right, turn key and go fast, very fast!!! Oh hell, now you've gone and done it....so, so tempting....I can just imagine how many noise violation citations I'd get with that.

boatnam2
06-09-2003, 06:54 AM
jr i would pull the hatch off the dcb and run the zummies.you would stand out for sure.

HavasuDreamin'
06-09-2003, 06:57 AM
Hey Burbanite..........that engine would look great sitting in the Hydro. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/supergrin.gif

burbanite
06-09-2003, 07:24 AM
HavasuDreamin':
Hey Burbanite..........that engine would look great sitting in the Hydro. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/supergrin.gif That boat would look great sitting under my butt....it would solve one of my problems from the weekend but would add to the other... :D

ACCEPTENCE
06-09-2003, 07:47 AM
burbanite:
ACCEPTENCE:
Nope, your reading it right, turn key and go fast, very fast!!! Oh hell, now you've gone and done it....so, so tempting....I can just imagine how many noise violation citations I'd get with that. Oh...I can assure you it is loud and if there are noise restrictions and/or speed limits, be sure you have going to jail as part of your weekend plans. IT'S LOUD,VERY LOUD!!! :D

burbanite
06-09-2003, 10:53 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
Oh...I can assure you it is loud and if there are noise restrictions and/or speed limits, be sure you have going to jail as part of your weekend plans. IT'S LOUD,VERY LOUD!!! :D Don't know about the jail part but I have a July 1st court date from last weekends trip to the lake... :rolleyes:

HavasuDreamin'
06-09-2003, 11:00 AM
Not to hijack your thread Acceptance.........but..
Burbanite, I would try to challenge that ticket for sh*ts and grins. Tell them you run mufflers, have water injection, etc. Then ask them for the code violation regarding that 40' bullsh*t response you got. It is worth a try. :cool:
Oh and if you were to pick up Acceptance boat, you could always fire it up after the cops have pulled you over and say "What, I can't hear you!" :D

Charley
06-09-2003, 11:40 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
Charley:
hey by the way acceptance...have you ever seen that blown/injected open bow carrera running around those parts?? Is it black with some mild graphic strips??? A v-drive cruiser??? Is that the one??? Ya That's it! It sounds wicked and based on the smell when he goes by he's runnin alc....never seen him run wide open very long but...

Lakeshow
06-09-2003, 11:47 AM
Charlie - I tried to PM you a place on the river to check out but your mailbox is full. Is the email address ok to use?

Charley
06-09-2003, 11:49 AM
Lakeshow:
Charlie - I tried to PM you a place on the river to check out but your mailbox is full. Is the email address ok to use? absolutely... :D or charley@stage-tech.com

Jrocket
06-09-2003, 06:16 PM
boatnam2:
jr i would pull the hatch off the dcb and run the zummies.you would stand out for sure. Could you imagine how bad ass that would be..That motor sticking out of the hatch in my DCB..Ohhhh daddy,id go to jail for sure that trip...

ACCEPTENCE
06-09-2003, 07:37 PM
Charley:
ACCEPTENCE:
Charley:
hey by the way acceptance...have you ever seen that blown/injected open bow carrera running around those parts?? Is it black with some mild graphic strips??? A v-drive cruiser??? Is that the one??? Ya That's it! It sounds wicked and based on the smell when he goes by he's runnin alc....never seen him run wide open very long but... That is one nasty motor!!! Only a 540 though with a 14 on top. He's a close friend and a dive buddy, his name is John and he is the inner-cooler dude. He managed to slightly melt a few so it's torn down right now.
The new one he is building from sctatch is a 575 inch fire breather. It shold be a fun one to watch, course I wouldn't want to ride it it.

Charley
06-10-2003, 06:01 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
Charley:
ACCEPTENCE:
Charley:
hey by the way acceptance...have you ever seen that blown/injected open bow carrera running around those parts?? Is it black with some mild graphic strips??? A v-drive cruiser??? Is that the one??? Ya That's it! It sounds wicked and based on the smell when he goes by he's runnin alc....never seen him run wide open very long but... That is one nasty motor!!! Only a 540 though with a 14 on top. He's a close friend and a dive buddy, his name is John and he is the inner-cooler dude. He managed to slightly melt a few so it's torn down right now.
The new one he is building from sctatch is a 575 inch fire breather. It shold be a fun one to watch, course I wouldn't want to ride it it. NO SHIT....who would even consider getting in the open bow of that boat!! LMAO :D

Charley
double post sorry
[ June 10, 2003, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

Charley
Damn a triple post I gotta stop playing video games I got an itchy trigger/mouse finger...sorry wink
[ June 10, 2003, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

ACCEPTENCE
06-10-2003, 11:01 PM
Jrocket:
boatnam2:
jr i would pull the hatch off the dcb and run the zummies.you would stand out for sure. Could you imagine how bad ass that would be..That motor sticking out of the hatch in my DCB..Ohhhh daddy,id go to jail for sure that trip... Well you may not go to jail but you sure would get where your going real fast!!!