PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Accident

01RENEGADE
06-29-2003, 10:45 PM
I was just curious to see if any one was at the lake on sat.If so we were on our way back to windsor beach and past a sheriff patrol boat with his siren on and lights.When we got back to the launch ramp they had one ramp shut down and 2 fire trucks and cops waiting .Any body know what happend? I hate to see stuff like this happen kinda ruins your day anyhow hope all were ok

Essex502
06-30-2003, 07:11 AM
Don't know but around 2:00 or so a Sheriff's boat took off out of Steamboat with lights flashing and full speed causing quite a stir with his wake. Took off right from the end full blast almost all the way out of the cove. Bounced around a few boats that were anchored off shore.

kevnmcd
06-30-2003, 07:56 AM
01 - Wasn't out there, but was curious how the boat ran with all the new stuff that Dennis put on it?

riverracerx
06-30-2003, 08:00 AM
I was there, didn't see it but heard that 3 boats collided around Friendly Island and a young boy shattered a leg?. I didn't hear the conclusion?

Havasu_Dreamin
06-30-2003, 09:07 AM
riverracerx:
I was there, didn't see it but heard that 3 boats collided around Friendly Island and a young boy shattered a leg?. I didn't hear the conclusion? Where is Friendly Island????

01RENEGADE
06-30-2003, 02:37 PM
Kevnmcd boat ran real strong you could really fill the punch at midrange all the way to wot.I need to re prop though I ran to much rpm and not enough top end speed. I have been looking at new boats deeper like lavey essex renegade's 23 alot of money.RRX three boats and a shattered leg not good it looked pretty serious at windsor when they had the ramp closed I wonder if alcohol played a part in this Hey kevnmcd Truckin mag has the write up in this months magazine its pretty good.