PDA

View Full Version : How to post pics?

WILDMAN
12-31-2002, 06:09 PM
I'm kinda new to this board. I'd like to know how to post pics from my files. Thanx, WILDMAN

Oldsquirt
12-31-2002, 06:26 PM
The first post on this thread has all the info you need.
Pic Posting Instructions (http://free.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000682#000000)

K3-River-Rat
12-31-2002, 06:27 PM
Here ya go WILDMAN wink (that's my old nickname!) :D
Posting pics is actually quite simple ("paste" the "properties" of the pic here) that's it I'm sure you know how to post a pic already (right?) if not, click on "media center" from the home page then click on "post your picture" choose the place you want the pic to be saved to for general pics most of us use Graphic Depot.. Once the pic has uploaded,"right click" the BIG pic (not the thumbnail) go to the bottom of the box and click on "properties" it will pop up another box. go to the "URL" put your mouse arrow on the center of the URL then double "left" click to "highlight" the URL then "right" click again go down to "copy" left click again... You now have the pic properties "loaded" into your mouse.Then go back to whatever forum you were wanting to post the pics.Now just bring up the "reply" box and follow the above directions "right" click "paste" keep your eye on the cursor when you do this, it will sometimes "move" on you! click the "preview post" and the pic "should be there I will usually open 2 Hot Boat windows at the same time to do this (makes it go a lot faster)After you do it a few times you'll get the hang of it! It's actually quite simple once you catch on Good Luck, K3 :)

Kim Hanson
12-31-2002, 07:33 PM
WILDMAN:
I'm kinda new to this board. I'd like to know how to post pics from my files. Thanx, WILDMAN You the same one I know from SCF? Go down to the bottom and it's the Test one,look for avatar tutoril! If you are using XP,that is how I do it......( . )( . ).......
[ December 31, 2002, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]