PDA

View Full Version : Havasu/Topock????...

OOfatso
02-08-2003, 01:35 PM
Hey All,
Anyone going out there next weekend? We'll be out in the Park Moabi area...Stop Bye...Have a beer or Hot Chocolate/Coffee.. Its getting into the 30's at night...I cant wait...We should be out tearing it up on the golf cart..hopefully it (Golf Cart) will last the weekend!
"OO"fatso
:D :D :D :D
[ February 11, 2003, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: OOfatso ]

OOfatso
02-08-2003, 02:57 PM
Well Well Well,
I guess I will be out there next week by myself...Good thing I have been through some serious counsling and I am ok to be alone.... Just kidding..
"OO"fatso
:D

Mandelon
02-08-2003, 03:05 PM
"Double O" Don't be sad.. :confused: ..everyone else is out doing stuff, they'll be back. wink

OOfatso
02-08-2003, 03:25 PM
Mandelon:
"Double O" Don't be sad.. :confused: ..everyone else is out doing stuff, they'll be back. wink Thanks Mandelon....
I guess I am just feeling sorry for myself....cant wait for summer!
"OO"fatso
[ February 08, 2003, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: OOfatso ]

Mandelon
02-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Me neither, I think about it all the time.
I've got reservations so far at AVI, Bluewater and the Ramada for April, May and June!!!!YOu going to OP6C??

fatalbert
02-08-2003, 08:08 PM
Yea, we'll be in the area next weekend, but your luck is really bad; I don't have a boat yet:)
Hopefully by April 11
srs

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 07:27 AM
Yo Fatalbert,
Are ya going to be at park Moabi????? If so.. stop bye... GEEEEZZZZ only 4 more days and the river trips start!!!!
"OO"fatso
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Holland
02-09-2003, 07:30 AM
im jealous, I am past ready for river NOW!!! this cold crap sucks

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 07:30 AM
Mandelon:
Me neither, I think about it all the time.
I've got reservations so far at AVI, Bluewater and the Ramada for April, May and June!!!!YOu going to OP6C?? Sup Mandelen,
We will be at the avi on friday night...Valentines Day! Gotta let the wife play some nickle slots and win us a fortune!!! I will be at the Roulette wheel seeing if my #10 comes up a couple of times!!!!
"OO"fatso
:D :D :D :D

Holland
02-09-2003, 07:32 AM
OOFatsoo, Sunds just like me and my wife, I'm Roulette (#'s 8 and 26) and wife is a slot hack!!!

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 07:32 AM
Holland:
im jealous, I am past ready for river NOW!!! this cold crap sucks Sup Holland..
talk to one of my buddies yesterday and he said needle's is dippen into the very low 30's!!!!
"OO"fatso
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Holland
02-09-2003, 07:34 AM
I check the weather everyday at www.coloradoriverinfo.com (http://www.coloradoriverinfo.com) it is in the 30's. that is normal where im at. Oak Hills, just 30 min from you in Upland

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 07:36 AM
Holland:
OOFatsoo, Sunds just like me and my wife, I'm Roulette (#'s 8 and 26) and wife is a slot hack!!! Ya Know Holland,
I used to only play Black or Red, then my boss and his friends started nailing #10 for a ton of money in front of me one night and for the last year I have dropped qite a lot of $$$$$$ on that number....dont get me wrong, i have hit it a few times but not BIG yet... I guess we will see this coming friday night!!!
"OO"fatso
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 07:38 AM
Yo Holland,
Shot ya a 5star rating for being up this early on a sunday morning...Enjoy!
"OO"fatso
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Holland
02-09-2003, 07:39 AM
Thats cool, Good Luck!!! I usually stack 26 solid, then 18 to 1 all four sides. it hits enough to keep alive.. anyway, Good Luck, I will be sitting here staring at my boat!

Holland
02-09-2003, 07:40 AM
right on, thanks for the rating!!!!!

fatalbert
02-09-2003, 07:46 AM
So where is Park Moabi? We'll be on the Strip at Emerald Cove. Probably going to rent a boat to see how the kids do. I'm sure they'll be asking me every day, "have you found one yet" :D
srs

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 07:46 AM
Holland:
Good Luck, I will be sitting here staring at my boat! Whats up with your boat?????
"OO"fatso
:confused:

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 07:52 AM
fatalbert:
So where is Park Moabi? We'll be on the Strip at Emerald Cove. Probably going to rent a boat to see how the kids do. I'm sure they'll be asking me every day, "have you found one yet" :D
srs Yo Fatalbet,
Its about 10 miles down river from needles, and about 1 mile up from Topock. It used to be a good place to get gas but my buddy who owns the store (Vaughn) is having a hell of a time with the new goverment rules on underground tanks... nothing wrong with them, it is just a political type bullsh*t thing!!! When me and the family hit the store its a free for all for the kids and I usualy walk out of there with a good size credit card reciept!
"OO"fatso
eek! eek! eek! eek!

fatalbert
02-09-2003, 07:57 AM
Actually been looking for my (our) first one; haven't been boating for about 25 years. Prefer day cruiser style, really like the SleekCraft form, so just trying to find one in good shape that fits the family budget. Spending a lot of hours at night bouncing around the web trying to find one before April when we're spending 10 days on the Strip.
Came across a Commander in Corona last weekend while out looking around; 1990, 25', almost a duplicate of the SleekCraft Ambassador model/style, 454, Bravo 1, 340 hours; Seriously considering going back to take another look and maybe try and deal a little.
Anyway, that's the story.
srs

Holland
02-09-2003, 07:58 AM
OOfatso:
Holland:
Good Luck, I will be sitting here staring at my boat! Whats up with your boat?????
"OO"fatso
:confused: NOTHING, IT IS DRY!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah and covered. just waiting for a trip!!!

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 08:03 AM
I was almost temped to take the boat down to havasu and drop it in the marina to get a little fuel running through the motor... Ya know... just tryiny to find a reason to be on the water...I know its cold.... but its water!!! I cant take it.. I gotta go!
"OO"fatso
eek!

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 08:04 AM
OOfatso:
I was almost temped to take the boat down to havasu and drop it in the marina to get a little fuel running through the motor... Ya know... just trying to find a reason to be on the water...I know its cold.... but its water!!! I cant take it.. I gotta go!
"OO"fatso
eek!

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 08:05 AM
Oh sh*t...... Here i go again with the double post's!!!!
"OO"fatso
burningm burningm burningm burningm

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 08:40 AM
Well,
Almost out of here!!!See ya all at the riv....
"OO"fatso

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 09:22 AM
OOOOOPPPPPP's take that back...
I am gonna be here awhile...
"OO"fatso
:rolleyes:

Holland
02-09-2003, 09:28 AM
00 Fatso, what happened???????????

OOfatso
02-09-2003, 10:09 AM
E-mail internet went down and I cant get any quotes out!!!
"OO"fatso
:mad:

OOfatso
02-10-2003, 08:16 AM
Just saw that it is schedualed to rain at the river this weekend... I still cant wait to go... Rain, Snow, wind its all good.. at the riv that is...
"OO"fatso
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Coach
02-10-2003, 08:07 PM
I just got back from Mobai today. The weather was great. It did get to 31 at night. The dog's water dish froze and so did my water line on my trailer. During the day it was 70 and we all have red cheeks now. Take extra towels to wrap up with on the boat, it is cold driving. We took a trip to Havisu and it was awesome. The water is glass, but visibly low in many spots. The sandbar is completely above water. It is suppose to rain Wed and Thursday out there, so be prepared. Have a great trip.

JetBoatRich
02-11-2003, 06:46 AM
Did you get your answer.

OOfatso
02-11-2003, 07:19 AM
Thanks guys for the info..... Loks like its gonna be a Golf Cart thrashing weekend!
"OO"fatso
eek! eek! eek! eek!