PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Roger Weiman (Roger's Custom Boats)

Metal_King
02-25-2003, 10:16 PM
Hello Again,
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Roger Weiman, owner and maker of Roger's Boats? I heard he is currently in the Havasu area and started up business there, I am not having much luck finding him. Any references would be appreciated.
Thanks

TRG
02-25-2003, 10:33 PM
from what ive heard, he's in Havasu an you can get ahold of him through the phone registry, I own an 18' ROGERS Bonneville , best damn boat ive ever had the pleasure to be involved with!

TRG
02-25-2003, 10:36 PM
hey metal, I live in Rowland Heights, what model Rogers do you own? Im also re-gel coating a friends 19' rogers bonneville TR

Metal_King
02-26-2003, 09:39 PM
toddnjuzz:
from what ive heard, he's in Havasu an you can get ahold of him through the phone registry, I own an 18' ROGERS Bonneville , best damn boat ive ever had the pleasure to be involved with! Hello Todd, no I tried the phone registry about 6 months ago and no Roger Weiman. I even called Advantage out there in LHC and no luck. I am trying to get a hold of him to do some work on it. THanks for the info!
I have a 21' Open Bow, I believe I am the owner of thee last Roger's Custom Boat besides his own. He did mention wanting to build his own 21 footer. I guess the story is he just woke up one day and said, "I'm done." He then sold his shop in Bellflower and bolted for LHC.