PDA

View Full Version : let's end this thread

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 09:07 AM
end this thread please....by the way the poll is not about ending this thread. (The poll is over so is this thread)
[ July 29, 2003, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

Waldo
07-29-2003, 09:10 AM
1st Amendment Rights. You have the right to speak what you want and you also have the right to not listen too or read what you want. If you want to release certain information that other people wouldn't...who cares?

Jungle Boy
07-29-2003, 09:13 AM
You gotta stay. You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can never please everyone all of the time. Or something like that!!
Don't be offended about offending. It's normal. :D :D

Blown 472
07-29-2003, 09:14 AM
Stick around, you got spunk, I like ya
[ July 29, 2003, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

mickeyfinn
07-29-2003, 09:15 AM
Don't let the close minded individuals run you off!!!!....Hell people like you make the board not ruin it.....Would be nice if you changed a few things in your posts though....More nudity...more descriptive....you know...lots of details!!! :D :D :D

Gman
07-29-2003, 09:16 AM
I can't seem to be able to vote on anything today. but I say stay! :D And all the other prissy bitches can go! :mad:

Blown 472
07-29-2003, 09:16 AM
mickeyfinn:
Don't let the close minded individuals run you off!!!!....Hell people like you make the board not ruin it.....Would be nice if you changed a few things in your posts though....More nudity...more descriptive....you know...lots of details!!! :D :D :D Can I get a hell yeah?? :D eek!

Ducatista
07-29-2003, 09:34 AM
15 votes, 100% stay....This board would be alot less interesting without the gals like you and their thoughts and ideas. You go girl! (I mean stay!)

dimarcobros
07-29-2003, 09:37 AM
18 votes now with 100% voting stay.
Tell MMD to go pound sand, you are staying. :D

eliminatedsprinter
07-29-2003, 09:43 AM
A lot of people here make strong statements to others. It does not mean anyone should leave the boards. :cool:

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 09:58 AM
[ July 29, 2003, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

JetBoatRich
07-29-2003, 09:59 AM
Stay, :D :D :D have thick skin and ignore the negative comments wink

NastyOne
07-29-2003, 09:59 AM
You shouldnt let anyone run you off the boards. Personaly, I have liked everything you have had to say and think we need more hotties like you on the boards. wink

mickeyfinn
07-29-2003, 10:00 AM
Well we tried to tell you to stay....but if you have to leave at least leave us with a few pics to remember you by....J/K... :D :D

Freak
07-29-2003, 10:02 AM
The helmet party just got worse. Bummer.

Her454
07-29-2003, 10:02 AM
Trust me, if you want to stay, then stay, but my advice is to learn to NOT take the things people say to heart. Some can get very nasty.
On the other hand, be prepared to expect it if you put yourself in that position. No pun intended. :D

Windy
07-29-2003, 10:07 AM
Her454:
Trust me, if you want to stay, then stay, but my advice is to learn to NOT take the things people say to heart. Some can get very nasty.
On the other hand, be prepared to expect it if you put yourself in that position. No pun intended. :D Yeah...what Traci said...and dont go anywhere Mrs.909er wink

Her454
07-29-2003, 10:10 AM
MissHBjet:
Yeah...what Traci said...and dont go anywhere Mrs.909er wink Hey Windy, how's your summer goin? :D We still need to get together at one of the races and have a drink! :D

RP
07-29-2003, 10:11 AM
Is this the same MMD that post questions about different boats that he might own each week... get real, you should stay sister!

HalletDave
07-29-2003, 10:15 AM
I think you should stay. wink
Look at Boozer.
He's "GAY" and he's stickin' around. :D :D
HD

Windy
07-29-2003, 10:19 AM
Her454:
Hey Windy, how's your summer goin? :D We still need to get together at one of the races and have a drink! :D By the time we get together at the races we are gonna hafta drink a whole freaken keg just to make up for lost time.
Summer goen good. Got a new big ass motor...and goen to the river. How bout you?

Caribbean Jet
07-29-2003, 10:24 AM
Why would you go because of what one person thought. Hell ya stay. Even if I do not agree with someone I still enjoy reading what they have to say.

Ziggy
07-29-2003, 10:29 AM
mickeyfinn:
Would be nice if you changed a few things in your posts though....More nudity...more descriptive....you know...lots of details!!! :D :D :D Think she got quite descriptive yesterday :D
BT Bree it is, right? You're one of the ones that can bring this forum right out of dulldrums...real quick. Keep it up and don't let anyone knock you for being yourself. That is what we were always told right? Be yourself!

mickeyfinn
07-29-2003, 10:30 AM
Caribbean Jet:
Why would you go because of what one person thought. Hell ya stay. Even if I do not agree with someone I still enjoy reading what they have to say. Especially when it is a hottie telling how she likes to take it in the a$$.....Her man got a treasure.

Boozer
07-29-2003, 10:33 AM
If I can stick around so can you Mrs. 909er.

SCUBA STEVE
07-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Your a keeper, stay. :D
Dont let anyone ruin your fun time here. :D

Gman
07-29-2003, 10:35 AM
95 % say stay and screw the 2 who said go. It's probably the one gay guy and the bible thumper!

Mrs Scuba
07-29-2003, 10:35 AM
Mrs.909ers, the person that voted for you to go might just be MMD. So please don't go. We love ya here, even though we haven't met yet. You make us laugh, and even if it offended someone, it should be one of the ladies, and from what I see none are complaining. Don't let one person ruin all of our fun, we would miss you if you left. :(
Just like everyone said before, you have a right to speak your mind (everyone else does). If I don't like what someone has to say, I just ignore all their threads or their posts and it's done. Noone is forced to read every post on here, so MMD can just skip it and go on to the next. Please do not consider leaving us, you keep things honest and fun for 99% of us. :D

91nordic29
07-29-2003, 10:44 AM
Ziggy:
mickeyfinn:
Would be nice if you changed a few things in your posts though....More nudity...more descriptive....you know...lots of details!!! :D :D :D Think she got quite descriptive yesterday :D
BT Bree it is, right? You're one of the ones that can bring this forum right out of dulldrums...real quick. Keep it up and don't let anyone knock you for being yourself. That is what we were always told right? Be yourself! dang, what did i miss yesterday?

SCUBA STEVE
07-29-2003, 10:52 AM
It all started because boozer wanted to give rd a bj. lol
here is the link to the thread. its on page 3 towards the end. gay thread (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005171;p=3)

91nordic29
07-29-2003, 10:54 AM
thanks scuba. i must have left work or just didnt get to finish reading the whole thing. i saw the rd/boozer saga i guess it got juicier after i left!!! eek! :D

mickeyfinn
07-29-2003, 10:57 AM
Ziggy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mickeyfinn:
[qb] Would be nice if you changed a few things in your posts though....More nudity...more descriptive....you know...lots of details!!! :D :D :D Think she got quite descriptive yesterday :D
I am a self proclaimed pervert...The more descriptive the better

Ziggy
07-29-2003, 10:58 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Steve
Was that not was the funniest thread around here lately????-
I was laughing here at work and someone asked why?
aahhhh, just a joke I read :D :D :D

Freak
07-29-2003, 11:03 AM
Could his post be misunderstood or is he a smart ass and I'm a dumb ass. From what I read it's all good with stars except for if you were his woman he would like to keep some stuff private.
Hell if I had a woman that gave up all orifices I might want to keep it private. Because once that other guys found out they will move on it, (girls like that are too rare not to) but I'm a greedy bastard. Mine ALL Mine....

SCUBA STEVE
07-29-2003, 11:04 AM
Ziggy:
SCUBA STEVE:
Steve
Was that not was the funniest thread around here lately????-
I was laughing here at work and someone asked why?
aahhhh, just a joke I read :D :D :D Yeah, I would say Boozer took one for the team, yesterday. :D (btw I think he is gay lol)
[ July 29, 2003, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

XTRM22
07-29-2003, 11:07 AM
I say Stay and voted that way! oh crap, that rhymed, now they're gonna think I'm gay. I post a little and lurk a lot, but based on your avatar and the fact that you're friends with SandBar Junkies you must be OK. :p
Chuck

SCUBA STEVE
07-29-2003, 11:08 AM
Freak:
Could his post be misunderstood or is he a smart ass and I'm a dumb ass. From what I read it's all good with stars except for if you were his woman he would like to keep some stuff private.
Hell if I had a woman that gave up all orifices I might want to keep it private. Because once that other guys found out they will move on it, (girls like that are too rare not to) but I'm a greedy bastard. Mine ALL Mine.... Yeah but what we have to understand this forum needed some fun. Mrs 909er just added to it. If she is really open like that or not, it doesnt matter its all fun. Do you really think boozer wants to give RD a BJ? :D
[ July 29, 2003, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Chase
07-29-2003, 11:08 AM
I am all for you to stay, some of your posts are very intresting.... :D :D

Boozer
07-29-2003, 11:11 AM
Mrs. 909er I need some pointers and I'm sure you could help me out with so good ones. You gotta stay.

Freak
07-29-2003, 11:11 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Freak:
Hell if I had a woman that gave up all orifices I might want to keep it private. Because once that other guys found out they will move on it, (girls like that are too rare not to) but I'm a greedy bastard. Mine ALL Mine.... Yeah but what we have to understand this forum needed some fun. Mrs 909er just added to it. If she is really open like that or not, it doesnt matter its all fun. Do you really think boozer wants to give RD a BJ? :D Oh yeah - I agree fully. I'm all for it. I enjoy all the laughs I get here. Some shit really cracks me up. It's a great time.

mickeyfinn
07-29-2003, 11:13 AM
Boozer:
Mrs. 909er I need some pointers and I'm sure you could help me out with so good ones. You gotta stay. Maybe she could help you learn to take up the arse without it hurting.....LOL

H20 Party Starter
07-29-2003, 11:13 AM
I'm part of the 49 people or 94% that said to stay wink ..............even if you are from the 909 eek!
lol.......don't go anywhere
P.S. so what did you do to your hair?

Blown 472
07-29-2003, 11:15 AM
Lets get back to the subject at hand, hot nasty sex, hair pulling ok??

burbanite
07-29-2003, 11:15 AM
I think the MMD post can be interpreted differently, read it again and tell me if you agree....then hang around a while longer.

miller19j
07-29-2003, 11:17 AM
I have nothing against you and have never been offended by your posts. .
[ July 29, 2003, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 11:23 AM
[ July 29, 2003, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 11:26 AM
[ July 29, 2003, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

Chase
07-29-2003, 11:27 AM
Hey girl you post whatever the hell you want...If you are open about certain things in your life, then you would be that way if you were posting on this board or talking face to face. Either way if someone doesn't like what you have to say they don't have to listen...

miller19j
07-29-2003, 11:35 AM
-
[ July 29, 2003, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 11:38 AM
[ July 29, 2003, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

HM
07-29-2003, 11:38 AM
miller19j:
I have nothing against you and have never been offended by your posts. But starting a thread like this is just lame! Are you craving more attention what is the deal? :confused:
Sorry I don’t mean to offend I just call things the way I see them. You are such an a-hole. Why don't you go back to doug's and take your drama with you!!!! wink
I don't think anyone should feel pressure to leave unless Hot Boat deactivates your screen name and bans you from the sight, then you could truly say that you are not wanted.

HOOTER SLED-
07-29-2003, 11:39 AM
In defense to MM Dan, he's a cool guy. I've personally met and hung out with him. He didn't seem offended by my trucker mouth whatsoever. Remember, this is a public arena, not everyone is gonna agree with what is said. And everyone is gonna have there opinion. Don't let things get to ya. But also, you're posting personal subject matter like that on here, expect criticism. Not everyone is gonna say "oh well, not for me" and change the channel. Mrs. 909er, if you like doing what your doing, than do it. If someone doesn't like it, let them state their opinion. Freedom of Speech, it's the American way. Oh, and for the record, Hooter doesn't mind hearing about you liking it in the pooper. :D :D
HOOTER

Blown 472
07-29-2003, 11:41 AM
web page (http://www.rchapple.freeserve.co.uk/bb/injured.wav)
[ July 29, 2003, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

SCUBA STEVE
07-29-2003, 11:45 AM
Blown 472:
Lets get back to the subject at hand, hot nasty sex, hair pulling ok?? I agree! :D
So who likes it in the butt again?
Boozer, Mrs 909er..... J/k :D

HM
07-29-2003, 11:45 AM
Mrs.909er:
.....SO WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT?? I think he has the same right as you do.
Miller has been around a while and is generally considered cool peeps - I was suprised his name was not mentioned in this Gay thread!!!

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Great..ok let's end this stupid thread. I am stupid. I crave attention.

HM
07-29-2003, 11:50 AM
BTW - going back and editing your posts is considered WAY GAY! (unless you are fixing a typo, but even then, that is anal and puts you in the gay catagory....uh oh. :rolleyes: )
Now who else thought my joke was funny on the first page?

SCUBA STEVE
07-29-2003, 11:51 AM
HolyMoly:
Mrs.909er:
.....SO WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT?? I think he has the same right as you do.
Miller has been around a while and is generally considered cool peeps - I was suprised his name was not mentioned in this Gay thread!!! ROTFLMFAO!
I do agree Miller is cool peeps. As his next post stated he was not bashing mrs 909er direct, just basically bashing the boards in general. wink

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 11:53 AM
HolyMoly:
BTW - going back and editing your posts is considered WAY GAY! (unless you are fixing a typo, but even then, that is anal and puts you in the gay catagory....uh oh. :rolleyes: )
Now who else thought my joke was funny on the first page? Great..I'm am gay...stupid...I crave attention care to add anything else to the list?

SCUBA STEVE
07-29-2003, 11:54 AM
Mrs.909er:
Great..ok let's end this stupid thread. I am stupid. I crave attention. I wouldnt say that. I would say horny though! lol :D

Chase
07-29-2003, 11:56 AM
Horny is good??? :D

rrrr
07-29-2003, 11:58 AM
It looked like a misunderstanding of a confusing statement offered in an ambiguous manner. :D :D
Don't go anywhere, Mrs. 909er. I like your sassy style, a bit of uniqueness is what makes the boards fun. Look how much everyone likes Hoss, and he's the most disagreeble sonofabitch that ever crawled outta the swamp. (J/K Hoss :D ) We all are different, and having some personality when you post is way cool.
EDIT: "Great..I'm am gay...stupid...I crave attention care to add anything else to the list?"
Would someone please post a link to the "Because I Said So!!" thread so Mrs. 909er can get an idea of the sick ass humor and psuedo bashing that goes on around here?
[ July 29, 2003, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: rrrr ]

Phat_Kat
07-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Mrs.909er:
HolyMoly:
Now who else thought my joke was funny on the first page? Great..I'm am gay...stupid...I crave attention care to add anything else to the list? Mrs.909er,
Don't leave just cause there's a few people who don't like you. Look at me, atleast 40% of the board members would like to see me dragged across a rocky desert by a race horse for 5 hours straight and did I ever leave? Nope. Don't take things so harshly and just stick around.

burbanite
07-29-2003, 12:00 PM
HOOTER SLED-:
In defense to MM Dan, he's a cool guy. I've personally met and hung out with him. He didn't seem offended by my trucker mouth whatsoever. Remember, this is a public arena, not everyone is gonna agree with what is said. And everyone is gonna have there opinion. Don't let things get to ya. But also, you're posting personal subject matter like that on here, expect criticism. Not everyone is gonna say "oh well, not for me" and change the channel. Mrs. 909er, if you like doing what your doing, than do it. If someone doesn't like it, let them state their opinion. Freedom of Speech, it's the American way. Oh, and for the record, Hooter doesn't mind hearing about you liking it in the pooper. :D :D
HOOTER Yep...
HolyMoly:
Mrs.909er:
Miller has been around a while and is generally considered cool peeps - I was suprised his name was not mentioned in this Gay thread!!! And yep...
And please stay, you have a style all of your own... wink

HOOTER SLED-
07-29-2003, 12:01 PM
burbanite:
I think the MMD post can be interpreted differently, read it again and tell me if you agree....then hang around a while longer. I agree with this, I went back and read his post, didn't sound like he was offended. Just sounded like it was not for him. Mrs. 909er, don't be so defensive. It's coooool.
Miller, dude if you don't like it, change the channel.
Man, what do you do at the REAL Sandbar in Havasu? If you know what goes on in their and you don't like it, turn the damn boat around and don't go in there right?? Don't stay and criticize. What do you expect when you enter a thread titled "What makes you gay?". You know there is gonna be controversial shit in there. So turn the boat around.
Life's too short. How come some people are so uptight? Relax, it's OK. Grab a beer. :D :D
I love you all!! :D :D
HOOTER

HM
Mrs.909er:
HolyMoly:
Now who else thought my joke was funny on the first page? Great..I'm am gay...stupid...I crave attention care to add anything else to the list? I would add you to the MILF list. wink

HOOTER SLED-
burbanite:
I think the MMD post can be interpreted differently, read it again and tell me if you agree....then hang around a while longer. I agree with this, I went back and read his post, didn't sound like he was offended. Just sounded like it was not for him. Mrs. 909er, don't be so defensive. It's coooool.
Miller, dude if you don't like it, change the channel.
Man, what do you do at the REAL Sandbar in Havasu? If you know what goes on in their and you don't like it, turn the damn boat around and don't go in there right?? Don't stay and criticize. What do you expect when you enter a thread titled "What makes you gay?". You know there is gonna be controversial shit in there. So turn the boat around.
Life's too short. How come some people are so uptight? Relax, it's OK. Grab a beer. :D :D
I love you all!! :D :D
HOOTER

Blown 472
07-29-2003, 12:04 PM
Mrs.909er:
HolyMoly:
Now who else thought my joke was funny on the first page? Great..I'm am gay...stupid...I crave attention care to add anything else to the list? Where should I start??
nice hair
nice eyes
nice cans
open minded

Freak
07-29-2003, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rrrr:
[QB] It looked like a misunderstanding of a confusing statement offered in an ambiguous manner. [QB]
rrrr - I shot ya 5 for them thar big college type words. LOL
[ July 29, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Freak ]

Chase
07-29-2003, 12:06 PM
Can't forget that smile either!!

betty boop
07-29-2003, 12:08 PM
who gives a shit what anyone else thinks - as long as your having fun and not hurting anyone intentionally - that's all that matters - we need more women here (we're a little out numbered) :p

miller19j
07-29-2003, 12:11 PM
Mrs.909er:
HolyMoly:
Now who else thought my joke was funny on the first page? Great..I'm am gay...stupid...I crave attention care to add anything else to the list? Hey that makes me Gay!........Nope we were fixing typos…….Yea big typos…… :D
Miller(definitely not gay!)19j

Blown 472
07-29-2003, 12:26 PM
Sheesh, nobody mentioned tha clash thru this whole thread.

HM
07-29-2003, 12:31 PM
Blown 472:
Sheesh, nobody mentioned tha clash thru this whole thread. I was singing it! Was just waiting for the appropriate timing.
Hey, get back to stalking HB in the jet forum!

CaptStabin
07-29-2003, 12:33 PM
OK, so what if Ms909 is a horney little freak, more power to Mr909.
Hey Ms909, when you wake up in the morning, do your panties look like you spilled a choclate milk shake in em? Or do you use the plug>?

burbanite
07-29-2003, 12:33 PM
Blown 472:
Sheesh, nobody mentioned tha clash thru this whole thread. :D :D

miller19j
07-29-2003, 12:34 PM
Blown 472:
Sheesh, nobody mentioned tha clash thru this whole thread. What you have the clap again???? :D

Blown 472
07-29-2003, 12:38 PM
HolyMoly:
Blown 472:
Sheesh, nobody mentioned tha clash thru this whole thread. I was singing it! Was just waiting for the appropriate timing.
Hey, get back to stalking HB in the jet forum! We kissed and made up, now I am lurking in here, something bout butt f*ck o rama.

burbanite
07-29-2003, 12:39 PM
Please stay!!! (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/61hurl.asf)
Darling you gotta let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let me know
Always tease tease tease
Siempre coqetiando y enganyando
You're happy when I'm on my knees
Me arrodilla y estas feliz
One day is fine, next is black
Un dias bien el otro negro
So if you want me off your back
Al rededar en tu espalda
Well come on and let me know
Me tienes que desir
Should I Stay or should I go?
Me debo ir o que darme
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know
This indecision's bugging me
Esta undecision me molesta
If you don't want me, set me free
Si no me quieres, librame
Exactly who'm I'm supposed to be
Diga me que tengo ser
Don't you know which clothes even fit me?
¿Saves que robas me queurda?
Come on and let me know
Me tienes que desir
Should I cool it or should I blow?
¿Me debo ir o quedarme?
¿Yo me frio o lo sophlo?
If I go there will be trouble
Si me voi va ver peligro
And if I stay it will be double
Si me quedo es doble
So you gotta let me know
Me tienes que decir
¿Yo me frio o lo sophlo?
[ July 29, 2003, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: burbanite ]

miller19j
07-29-2003, 12:40 PM
Blown 472:
something bout butt f*ck o rama. Speaking of…….What ever happened to the clam? wink :D

91nordic29
07-29-2003, 12:40 PM
sunbunny:
who gives a shit what anyone else thinks - as long as your having fun and not hurting anyone intentionally - that's all that matters - we need more women here (we're a little out numbered) :p not many of us are there? if there were a few more we could take a poll on the do ya or dontcha. i didnt know it was such a rarity.

Blown 472
07-29-2003, 12:41 PM
Kicked to tha curb.
Burb, english and spanish, hot dog.

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 12:43 PM
CaptStabin:
Hey Ms909, when you wake up in the morning, do your panties look like you spilled a choclate milk shake in em? Or do you use the plug>? We don't have anal all the time. I do not use a plug...nor do I own one....and as for panties.. I hardly ever wear any....so I could not anwser that for you.

Boozer
07-29-2003, 12:44 PM
So I thought this thread was being ended.
As far as a poll for do ya dont ya. Well I can say that about 3/4 woman do if coersed correctly. Often requiring some alcohol. This is only from my experience though.

Chase
:D :D :D devil :D

CaptStabin
http://www.intimatesynergy.com/images/large/2200-00.jpg

Blown 472
Mrs.909er:
CaptStabin:
Hey Ms909, when you wake up in the morning, do your panties look like you spilled a choclate milk shake in em? Or do you use the plug>? We don't have anal all the time. I do not use a plug...nor do I own one....and as for panties.. I hardly ever wear any....so I could not anwser that for you. Commando too, hot damn. Marry me???

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 12:46 PM
Boozer:
So I thought this thread was being ended.
As far as a poll for do ya dont ya. Well I can say that about 3/4 woman do if coersed correctly. Often requiring some alcohol. This is only from my experience though. Ya..I wish this thread could be erased.

CaptStabin
07-29-2003, 12:49 PM
So your saying only 3-4 times a week?
Well, if thats all he can give ya, check this out:
http://www.1-anal-sex-toys-vibrating-dildos.com/images/anal/dj1632-01.jpg

miller19j
07-29-2003, 12:49 PM
I give it five minutes before Blown starts asking about your shoes. :D wink

Blown 472
07-29-2003, 12:50 PM
miller19j:
I give it five minutes before Blown starts asking about your shoes. :D wink Damn it miller, I was working my way down and got hung up in tha bung, sheesh now you done give away my angle. :D :D

MagicMtnDan
07-29-2003, 12:56 PM
I have PM'd Mrs. 909er and let me make some things clear here (please go back and read my post too):
1. Mrs. 909er sounds like a very hot woman (I like that)
2. Mrs. 909er is a very sexual woman (ditto)
3. Mrs. 909er posted that she likes it from all angles (like that too)
* I am NOT encouraging her to leave!
* I am NOT criticizing her lifestyle!
* I am NOT criticizing her in any way!
I tried to explain to her that she has posted a LOT of what I consider very personal information on the Web. It's not what I would do nor would I tolerate my wife doing that. What people do privately (or in group sex orgies) is their own business (and I DO like to read all about it). But I was trying to caution her on posting very personal info on the Web. There's tons of info on the Internet about people and when you add the pics of her, her husband, her kids, her sex life and other very personal details, she's basically got nothing left that's private.
Is it my problem? No. Do I care? Yes. That's what I tried to explain in my previous post. Maybe it didn't come across the right way but it was NOT a malicious post. I like her she sounds like a hot lady. :D :cool:
Hope this clears things up somewhat.
Oh, by the way, I did vote "go" on this poll because I thought you meant "should this THREAD be ended" - I did not realize you were talking about leaving - there's no reason for you to leave!
Best regards,
-Dan

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 01:01 PM
I just think maybe you should have PM- ed me and not put that on the thread. But I understand what you are saying, and thank you for your concern...no hard feelings.

HalletDave
07-29-2003, 01:01 PM
Good job there MMD. wink
Now that this little DRAMA has all been cleared up, can we get back to trying to figure out what made Boozer turn to the "Dark" side. eek! :D
HD

rrrr
07-29-2003, 01:02 PM
MagicMtnDan:
I have PM'd Mrs. 909er and let me make some things clear here (please go back and read my post too):
I tried to explain to her that she has posted a LOT of what I consider very personal information on the Web. It's not what I would do nor would I tolerate my wife doing that. What people do privately (or in group sex orgies) is their own business (and I DO like to read all about it). But I was trying to caution her on posting very personal info on the Web. There's tons of info on the Internet about people and when you add the pics of her, her husband, her kids, her sex life and other very personal details, she's basically got nothing left that's private.
Is it my problem? No. Do I care? Yes. That's what I tried to explain in my previous post. Maybe it didn't come across the right way but it was NOT a malicious post. I like her she sounds like a hot lady. :D :cool:
Oh, by the way, I did vote "go" on this poll because I thought you meant "should this THREAD be ended" - I did not realize you were talking about leaving - there's no reason for you to leave!
Best regards,
-Dan Good stuff, that's what HB boards should be about. Nice folks, have fun, look out for your boating buddies. So can you guys please lay off the Beavis and Butthead stuff? Jeez.....

Boozer
07-29-2003, 01:06 PM
HalletDave:
Good job there MMD. wink
Now that this little DRAMA has all been cleared up, can we get back to trying to figure out what made Boozer turn to the "Dark" side. eek! :D
HD It's quite colorful from my side of the rainbow. Maybe you should come over and see for yourself.

HalletDave
07-29-2003, 01:09 PM
Boozer,
Trade in that penis enlargement and go for the sex change operation. eek!
After your sex change I think we could all accept and appreciate you giving RD that blow job. wink
Especially RD. :D
Hallett (stickin' to lickin'.. pussy that is) Dave
:D :D :D

CaptStabin
07-29-2003, 01:10 PM
But I understand what you are saying, and thank you for your concern...no hard feelings. Sounds like she knows about "hard feelings"
bbbbbbwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa

HOOTER SLED-
07-29-2003, 01:15 PM
MagicMtnDan:
Best regards,
-Dan I've said this once, and I'll say it again:
Magic Mtn Dan = Stand up kinda guy
I love you man, BOO HOO HOO :D :D
When we gonna hook up again MMD??
HOOTER

CaptStabin
07-29-2003, 01:18 PM
http://ratemypoo.rotten.com/datastore/25/24/b/252438aaa3c2a458b1c6828fad3648c0.jpg
THE MORNING AFTER AT THE 909 RESIDENCE

betty boop
07-29-2003, 01:21 PM
some of you people are really ****in sick - who exactly made some of you judge and jury anyway??
didn't see any voting ballots when i signed onto ***boat - or did you just elect yourselves - thinking your higher and mightier than the mere folk???

Chase
07-29-2003, 01:26 PM
Capt. you are one sick son of a bitch.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-29-2003, 01:27 PM
CaptStabin:
http://ratemypoo.rotten.com/datastore/25/24/b/252438aaa3c2a458b1c6828fad3648c0.jpg
THE MORNING AFTER AT THE 909 RESIDENCE I'm not even gonna ask where this pic came from.... ROTFLMAO :D :D :D
Omega

rrrr
07-29-2003, 01:28 PM
What a ****ing loser..... Grow up Capt. Stabin, some people actually do the things you see in your magazines and don't act like 12 year olds about it.
I'm sure the closest you will ever come to having some out of the ordinary sexual experience is jacking off at the adult theater while watching a porno.

SCUBA STEVE
07-29-2003, 01:35 PM
judging from the last posts, good thing I am here at work and cant see captstabins picture.
[ July 29, 2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

HOOTER SLED-
07-29-2003, 01:46 PM
CaptStabin = out of control
funny, yet not :D :D
HOOTER

91nordic29
07-29-2003, 02:11 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
judging from the last posts, good thing I am here at work and cant see captstabins picture. lucky you. i think this guy wandered too far out of his hole in the ground.

CaptStabin
07-29-2003, 02:21 PM
Think so? Permission to board granted. Hop on ladies.

betty boop
07-29-2003, 02:24 PM
to what "the crazy train!!!" :confused:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-29-2003, 02:28 PM
Now that is some nasty ass shyt!!!!!!!!! yuk

CaptStabin
07-29-2003, 02:32 PM
Nothin like a chocolate shake mixed with a little salt malt.

Mrs Scuba
07-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Mrs.909er:
CaptStabin:
Hey Ms909, when you wake up in the morning, do your panties look like you spilled a choclate milk shake in em? Or do you use the plug>? We don't have anal all the time. I do not use a plug...nor do I own one....and as for panties.. I hardly ever wear any....so I could not anwser that for you. The old Mrs909er is back. YEAH!!! :D

Mrs.909er
07-29-2003, 03:19 PM
All I have to say after a long day of misunderstandings and some B.S. remarks is....I guess that I could not handle the heat in the kitchen today...so I left for a while. I'm gonna keep on posting like I have been and if you do not like it or think it is too much then don't read anything I write. And if you have a problem with me...please PM me instead of putting it in a thread. I have always done the same.
So now.......let's talk about sex. wink

miller19j
07-29-2003, 03:26 PM
Mrs 909r My advice for the day: Just have fun with it! Don’t take anything personal. :)
Now you were about to talk about sex……… :p

Boozer
07-29-2003, 03:30 PM
I started a whol enew thread for you to go wild in Mrs. 909er. I started it with YOU in mind.

Kim Hanson
07-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Mrs.909er:
All I have to say after a long day of misunderstandings and some B.S. remarks is....I guess that I could not handle the heat in the kitchen today...so I left for a while. I'm gonna keep on posting like I have been and if you do not like it or think it is too much then don't read anything I write. And if you have a problem with me...please PM me instead of putting it in a thread. I have always done the same.
So now.......let's talk about sex. wink You should know my answer to this question Mrs909'er, you are cool in my books and we can talk about sex anytime you like....( . )( . ).....
CaptStabin, Bozzer and OBEddie should all board the SS BUTTPLUG and sail off to unknown places, Cappy you are one sick **** and like I said before and you don't want to come there and take it..." DarkSide ", bring game or just SHUT THE **** UP...HoodWinker's should not be allowed in here :D idea Have a Good Day now, ya hear!

mike37
07-29-2003, 06:21 PM
Mrs.909er:
So now.......let's talk about sex. wink hang in there
its all fun and games dont let the jerks get you doun

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2003, 06:26 PM
Miss 909er. You have to stay. Who are us girls going to have fun with. I know we only met one time but that was enough. please don't let a few people ruin your good time along with ours. I have no problem with anything you post. Props for your honesty. Not everyone speaks their minds like you do and I like that. You are great keep up the posts.Happy happy nice day.!!LOL

Kim Hanson
07-29-2003, 06:35 PM
mike37:
Mrs.909er:
its all fun and games dont let the jerks get you doun Mike it's all fun and game's, till you get Bozzer and Cappy! Then it's not fun anymore, I really hope you don't see me as a jerk, I just try to advert there attention to me and leave the Ladys alone, I like talking to Mrs909'er and well, it's what you want to do right! I'am here for the girls........( . )( . )........ :mad:

FLYIN VEE
07-29-2003, 06:49 PM
stay. Don't let the other 18% that don't have the balls to speak their minds chase you off.!!!!! :D :p

Kim Hanson
07-29-2003, 07:00 PM
FLYIN VEE:
stay. Don't let the other 18% that don't have the balls to speak their minds chase you off.!!!!! :D :p You and I can do it, let's bring out that stinking 18% and we can, spank them and send them back to part unknown
:D ..........( . )( . )......... wink
I have to run through the rain, see you all in abit :p

FLYIN VEE
07-29-2003, 07:04 PM
I know the part. Do they know the unknown?LOL :D jawdrop
[ July 29, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: FLYIN VEE ]

FLYIN VEE
07-29-2003, 07:06 PM
[ July 29, 2003, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: FLYIN VEE ]

mike37
07-29-2003, 07:19 PM
Kim Hanson:
mike37:
Mrs.909er:
its all fun and games dont let the jerks get you doun Mike it's all fun and game's, till you get Bozzer and Cappy! Then it's not fun anymore, I really hope you don't see me as a jerk, I just try to advert there attention to me and leave the Ladys alone, I like talking to Mrs909'er and well, it's what you want to do right! I'am here for the girls........( . )( . )........ :mad: KIM your OK in my book
the captan I dont like he is some one hiding his true ID just tring to P!ss off others
and boozer is just going for the post cound

Seadog
07-29-2003, 07:31 PM
If Mrs909 wants to talk about her sex life, I see little problem with that. However, if she does, she should realize that remarks are going to be made and should not be thin skinned about it.
As for Capt stupid, your application for a brain has been denied again.

MagicMtnDan
07-29-2003, 09:53 PM
CaptStabin:
Think so? Permission to board granted. Hop on ladies. OK, so it's quite clear that your only purpose on this board is to stir up $hit and cause problems. You're acting like a "shock jock" on the radio only you're not even close to being creative or funny. Your monotonous and disgusting behavior is only exceeded by your callous lack of consideration for others.
I hope the moderators have the courage to keep you from disgracing this place any further.

blownmoney
07-29-2003, 10:39 PM
well i know one thing if her man don't put a ring on her finger soon, I WILL... :D :D :D :) :)

91nordic29
07-30-2003, 06:45 AM
"KIM your OK in my book" i agree. thanks for the chivalry, kim.
"the captan I dont like he is some one hiding his true ID just tring to P!ss off others"
i think you are right. it has to be someone's "alter ego"
boozer is okay, though. i think his testosterone level is up this week for some reason. you havent been doing those oyster/vodka/V8 shooters again have ya boozer?
:cool: wink