PDA

View Full Version : Kobe, Kobe, Kobe...

al cole'holic
07-18-2003, 02:03 PM
..why the **** would you get married so young and pull this shit! frown

rvrkaosI
07-18-2003, 02:05 PM
The Los Angeles Lakers' guard insisted he was innocent of the charge, saying he was guilty only of adultery.
"Nothing that happened June 30th was against the will of the woman who now falsely accuses me,"
Maybe they can move the lakers to chino prison, as he is looking @ 4 to life now...
This story follows the Clinton episode to long ago...

GrapeApe
07-18-2003, 02:06 PM
I always ask myself, and friends of mine that are current professional athletes all the time why they got married so young, or at all.. Most retire in there early 30's. Why not get married then? Oh, by the way, they always answer, " I don't know what I was thinking.."

Jrocket
07-18-2003, 02:06 PM
4 to life,man wouldnt that be a life style change in a hurry!! I dont think he could handle it.Go from King to Queen in one day.

al cole'holic
07-18-2003, 02:07 PM
...the **** just issued a statement that he ****ed around and got a triple double in that ass. :D

al cole'holic
07-18-2003, 02:09 PM
Jrocket:
4 to life,man wouldnt that be a life style change in a hurry!! I dont think he could handle it.Go from King to Queen in one day. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard, 4 to life....

SCUBA STEVE
07-18-2003, 02:11 PM
KOBE "so whats up you want to have sex"
Girl "no I am working"
Kobe "who cares, do you know who I am"
Girl "no who are you"
Kobe " I am a superstar basketball player with tons of cash"
Girl "ok lets have sex"
Kobe 30 seconds later "OK THANK YOU"
The girl leaves the room unsatisfied and gets sexually assualted by someone else. :D

Jrocket
07-18-2003, 02:14 PM
al cole'holic:
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard, 4 to life.... Yeah I thought so too.

HOOTER SLED-
07-18-2003, 02:18 PM
He's a dumbass for getting married so young knowing he was gonna have so much damn POON flying at him anyways. That's STOOPID with TWO O's.
HOOTER

SCUBA STEVE
07-18-2003, 02:25 PM
Maybe the fine young 18 year old poon, was too good and he got P/W??
Dumb moves all the way around.
Does anyone think he'll do time?

GrapeApe
07-18-2003, 02:30 PM
Only time will tell.. but either way, he i sgoing to lose more money than all of us would ever see in our Life...

Sangster
07-18-2003, 02:31 PM
Kobe SUCKS....Off the Court...He new the rules going in, BUT....he'll get off because of who he is......Hope his Wife ****S him GOOD..Like a Good Mother Should....Can you say "Good bye NIKE"....

Sangster
07-18-2003, 02:33 PM
GrapeApe:
Only time will tell.. but either way, he i sgoing to lose more money than all of us would ever see in our Life... He makes $55,000.00 a DAY...WTF

HOOTER SLED-
07-18-2003, 02:40 PM
Sangster:
GrapeApe:
Only time will tell.. but either way, he i sgoing to lose more money than all of us would ever see in our Life... He makes $55,000.00 a DAY...WTF Shit, I'd almost let him rape me so I can sue him for the chips$$$$ I said almost. No Kobe No.
devil

dmontzsta
07-18-2003, 02:54 PM
He was charged but will most likely pay fines and probation.

HCS
07-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Kobe=Mike Tyson 2003.

SCUBA STEVE
07-18-2003, 03:11 PM
HOOTER SLED-:
Sangster:
GrapeApe:
Only time will tell.. but either way, he i sgoing to lose more money than all of us would ever see in our Life... He makes $55,000.00 a DAY...WTF Shit, I'd almost let him rape me so I can sue him for the chips$$$$ I said almost. No Kobe No.
devil I am scanless I'd let him.... lol wink

AquaBoogie
07-18-2003, 03:24 PM
I think she had a game plan going into the room.
While having sex and midway through it, she flips the script.

HCS
07-18-2003, 03:35 PM
AquaBoogie:
I think she had a game plan going into the room.
While having sex and midway through it, she flips the script. You know that had to be the plan.$$$$$$$

Jungle Boy
07-19-2003, 04:23 AM
It's a money grab, no doubt in my mind. She wanted fame & cash, he wanted her ass. Personally, I hope he gets off and she walks away embarrassed with "slut" tattooed on her forehead. High profile people need to have more common sense.

Backtanner
07-19-2003, 05:56 AM
Jungle Boy:
It's a money grab, no doubt in my mind. She wanted fame & cash, he wanted her ass. Personally, I hope he gets off and she walks away embarrassed with "slut" tattooed on her forehead. High profile people need to have more common sense. Why blame her? Wasn't he the married one? And I really don't think age has anything to do with it. Jordan did the same thing thing and he's old enough to be kobe's dad. Personally I would send him down the Tyson road as opposed to the O.J road but only because he lost my coin toss.
And even high profile people deserve justice too.
[ July 19, 2003, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Backtanner ]

Back To Havasu
07-19-2003, 11:43 AM
High profile celebrities rarely get "justice" as the rest of us know it. As the Brad Paisley country song goes,when you are a celebrity, "I'll get community service, no matter what law I break." The rest of us would go directly to jail, regardless of it being a first time offense. But then we aren't making 55K a day and aren't basketball icons. Just $.02 from an ex L.A. County Deputy District Attorney. :mad:

H20Advantage
07-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Interesting that she has already got a civil attorney on board. The book rights are going to be next.

boatlessd
07-20-2003, 01:06 PM
update. this chick OD'ed 2 months ago so she is probably some emotional phycho that wanted more (A relationship) then Kobe was willing to give. She probably wanted to spend the night with him and when he said get out, she lost it. Hey all pro-athletes and famous/rich people do it so we would be pretty naive to think that this was Kobe's first time. He just picked the wrong girl. And if a 6'6" black man banged a 5'6" white girl, you better believe there was some bruises.

Jbb
07-20-2003, 02:59 PM
Kobe......Caught in the act..... :D
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/10830.jpg

MagicMtnDan
07-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Gimme a break - why should any of you give a $hit about Kobe? Simply because you're Laker fans? Does that even make sense?
The guy's very young, very, very rich and he's married to a young wife and they have a new baby. And he went out and committed adultery. HE ADMITTED TO HAVING SEX WITH THE GIRL!
He's a huge star in the NBA (maybe the biggest). And he's used to dealing with adoring fans and people who want to be near him. That's why he has bodyguards who can help keep the public away.
So of course she wanted to be with him. And he let her. Maybe she wanted to have sex with him, maybe she didn't. But she's going to go through hell in the press (on boards like this) and on the stand because of this. Sure she may get lots of money but just maybe she was RAPED! And wait til we hear about the EVIDENCE.
Either way, he F'd up big time. And he can afford to pay lawyers big time money. And he can afford to pay her big money too - IF she wins. He'll probably skate even if he did it. And if he did do it and gets off it'll be because of his money, fame and people like you guys who feel sorry for him.
Go ahead and be Lakers fans (I root for them) but why give a $hit about a guy that can't keep it in his pants and who just maybe RAPED a young girl.
A few last questions for you Kobe sympathizers - what if she was your daughter or wife? Would you feel sorry for him then? Would you blame her and say she was in it for the money?

wsuwrhr
07-20-2003, 03:25 PM
I had something to say in response to the last part of the last post, I will refrain from making comments. Due to the freedoms we have inherited from our fellow countrymen, it is for the time being,
"Innocent until proven guilty."
Brian
[ July 20, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

Jungle Boy
07-20-2003, 03:39 PM
If OJ is a "Honkey Serial Killer", maybe Kobie is a "Honkey Serial ****er". All the other girls will be coming out of the woodwork soon. He'll get off cause he's a big "star".