PDA

View Full Version : Locked Topics

BoatFloating
03-06-2003, 05:18 PM
Well it looks like old Jeff made his call to Hot Boat and threatened to do something that made them lock the Cobra thread. At least this time they didn't delete their posts this time. I think a thread should run it's own coarse and not be told by the Hot Boat Adm. that it has. We are all adults and if we don't want to talk about it we won't. I don't think we need someone to tell us other wise.
[ March 06, 2003, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: BoatFloating ]

twistedpair
03-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Well, it is their site....

77charger
03-06-2003, 05:31 PM
i agree cobra does advertise in ***boat and he hasnt responded to foss75s latest post.Probably had something to do with being locked!IMO

XLGPP
03-06-2003, 05:39 PM
coulda started a new thread if he wanted to reply

XLGPP
03-06-2003, 05:39 PM
not that Im getting involved in that fiasco in any way

Jordy
03-06-2003, 05:40 PM
I doubt a phone call was made. The thread turned pointless long ago and there was no sense in flogging that dead horse anymore. We all have our own opinions and whatever is said at this stage of the game is unlikely to affect them in either direction. Seems to me that lots of time is wasted around here worrying about petty little shit that doesn't really matter. Who cares if the thread is locked? :confused: I'm not losing any sleep over it tonight.

BoatFloating
03-06-2003, 05:53 PM
jordanpaulk:
I doubt a phone call was made. The thread turned pointless long ago and there was no sense in flogging that dead horse anymore. We all have our own opinions and whatever is said at this stage of the game is unlikely to affect them in either direction. Seems to me that lots of time is wasted around here worrying about petty little shit that doesn't really matter. Who cares if the thread is locked? :confused: I'm not losing any sleep over it tonight. Jordy, I agree topic was dead long ago and wasn't going to be fixed in the forums, my point is it will die on it's own not by someone telling everyone it is dead. I read Jeff's response last week and just got back to it today to see Foss's response. My issue if someone wanted to add something that's important now they can't. At any given time there are hundreds of threads that mean nothing to me or you, but might mean something to somebody else, why should someone make that call. My point if you want nothing to do with it don't click on the thread and it will go away. Look down the board and you will see plenty of dead threads.
I'm over it too, but again I was never on it! :D

Jordy
03-06-2003, 06:24 PM
BoatFloating:
Jordy, I agree topic was dead long ago and wasn't going to be fixed in the forums There you go. :D

sandblasted
03-06-2003, 07:01 PM
jordanpaulk:
I doubt a phone call was made. The thread turned pointless long ago and there was no sense in flogging that dead horse anymore. We all have our own opinions and whatever is said at this stage of the game is unlikely to affect them in either direction. Seems to me that lots of time is wasted around here worrying about petty little shit that doesn't really matter. Who cares if the thread is locked? :confused: I'm not losing any sleep over it tonight. I haven't lost sleep over any of the threads on these boards since ***boat took away all the naked women pics. Now that I lost sleep over!
eek!

Kim Hanson
03-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Havasnbarney.com, you want naked picture's....( . )( . )..... :D

77charger
03-06-2003, 07:36 PM
Kim Hanson:
Havasnbarney.com, you want naked picture's....( . )( . )..... :D :D :) can you sat bOObs :D :)