PDA

View Full Version : Sleekcraft Heritage 26 SB

skipjack26
09-13-2001, 05:39 PM
I have been looking at the 2002 model of the above boat w/ a 496 Mag HO / Bravo I. I know Hot Boat ran an article on this boat this month but I am looking for specific owner feedback on this boat as well as Sleekcraft in general. Any info / observations would be appreciated.
"Skipjack26"

Travis
09-21-2001, 02:55 PM
Skipjack,
What Kind of price are they asking?

riverracerx
09-22-2001, 10:26 AM
If you are looking new. Talk to Keith Sayre there. He is a great guy. Tell him River Racer X sent you and he may work you a great deal!
RRX
www.riverracerx.com (http://www.riverracerx.com)

AudioGuy
10-31-2001, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by skipjack26:
I have been looking at the 2002 model of the above boat w/ a 496 Mag HO / Bravo I. I know Hot Boat ran an article on this boat this month but I am looking for specific owner feedback on this boat as well as Sleekcraft in general. Any info / observations would be appreciated.
"Skipjack26"
I hope they are as good as keith has told me i just bought a 28' Enforcer with the 496. Took a ride in a 26' and was impressed with the ride quility and basic handling. It is no were as fast as the jets I've owned but will be better at 2Pm on a Saturday on the lake. By the way Keith is a great guy, don't talk to any one else, tell him Bill says Hi