PDA

View Full Version : Send a letter to support your troops!

superV
03-18-2003, 11:52 AM
http://anyservicemember.navy.mil/MessageSend.html
:D

twistedpair
03-18-2003, 12:02 PM
Just did! God Bless America!

superV
03-18-2003, 12:02 PM
It only takes a min. :D And it will make someones day! wink

superV
03-18-2003, 12:03 PM
G.B.A.

Lakemead1
03-18-2003, 12:08 PM
Sweet! I Put it on LVHB too. Now I just need to get it on BoatXchange but the forums there are super dead. Where's Post ***** Jordy to liven it up? :D
[ March 18, 2003, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Lakemead1 ]

superV
03-18-2003, 01:05 PM
I cant belive more people have not replyed to this! What gives? Are you sending them and just not posting or what. cry G.B.A. :D

Froggystyle
03-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Done... but I just e-mailed by teammates!

superV
03-18-2003, 01:13 PM
Froggystyle:
Done... but I just e-mailed by teammates! I figured its a daily thing for you.

MJ19
03-18-2003, 01:23 PM
Done Deal :)
And I'll probably do it again tomorrow :cool:

dossangers
03-18-2003, 01:51 PM
superV:
:D Great idea THANKS

Froggystyle
03-18-2003, 03:27 PM
superV:
Froggystyle:
Done... but I just e-mailed by teammates! I figured its a daily thing for you. Pretty much. They still like the support.
There is a deal here in San Diego that I volunteered for a couple of months back that helps out service members families in times of need. Roger Hedgecock, a local DJ has organized this group of mechanics and vendors and when a young military couple who's military member is deployed has car problems that they can't handle, he puts out the word to all of his listeners for them to try to see if they can come up with the needed part or service. Within minutes of one wife with two kids of a Marine E-4 coming on a couple of months back, this company out here in El Cajon offered to remove and replace the tranny, perform the welding neccessary for the broken crossmember, and a tranny manufacturer donated the new tranny.
I phoned and offered my welding services and mechanical stuff if they ever needed it. So far, two calls.
I would highly recommend finding a program like this in your neighborhood. Hugely satisfying.

superV
03-19-2003, 06:35 AM
Froggystyle:
superV:
Froggystyle:
Done... but I just e-mailed by teammates! I figured its a daily thing for you. Pretty much. They still like the support.
There is a deal here in San Diego that I volunteered for a couple of months back that helps out service members families in times of need. Roger Hedgecock, a local DJ has organized this group of mechanics and vendors and when a young military couple who's military member is deployed has car problems that they can't handle, he puts out the word to all of his listeners for them to try to see if they can come up with the needed part or service. Within minutes of one wife with two kids of a Marine E-4 coming on a couple of months back, this company out here in El Cajon offered to remove and replace the tranny, perform the welding neccessary for the broken crossmember, and a tranny manufacturer donated the new tranny.
I phoned and offered my welding services and mechanical stuff if they ever needed it. So far, two calls.
I would highly recommend finding a program like this in your neighborhood. Hugely satisfying. That is a good idea. I will look into it!

superV
04-03-2003, 11:02 AM
superV:
:D Have you forgotten! :rolleyes:

Wet Dream
04-03-2003, 11:46 AM
I sent a letter, I hope it goes to the right people.

twistedpair
04-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Bump. :)

Charley
04-05-2003, 10:13 PM
That felt Good :D :D :D :D :D