PDA

View Full Version : sunny day..not a boat on the lake..

hoolign
05-12-2003, 08:07 PM
Which was a great thing for about an hour ,until the mill decided to cease rotating eek! ,about 4 kilometers from the launch..but hey,...I got beer,
checked everything i could think of,batteries,good..power to coil, good fuel, good,turns over, but no start,but hey...i got beer, well time to start paddeling,phoned the marina,"we don't have our boats in the water"try the cops...hmmmm, be a good idea if i didnt have beer eek! paddel for about 2 km's, hit shore, check everything again..oh wait..at least its starting to rain :rolleyes: and the winds pickin up,brain storm..paddel out about 300 yards let the waves push me to the launch this worked great,some knothead in a malibu drove past wavin while i tryed to call him over..made it to the launch ,loaded drove home..decided to crank it over..bastard fired :mad:
have you ever paddeled a cv 23 for 4 kilometers?
by yourself, let me tell you,if you want excersize...but hey,im at home ..havin a beer :D

Sleek-Jet
05-12-2003, 08:13 PM
How far in 4 kilometers???? I know, I know, 4,000 meters!
Damn metric system!!!! :D wink

betty boop
05-12-2003, 08:45 PM
row row row your boat.....gently down the lake....merrily merrily life is but a dream..... :p

hoolign
05-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Just remember...you should have been paddeling too :D

JetBoatRich
05-13-2003, 03:12 AM
I hate it when that happens, I say go back out today again and give it another shit. :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-13-2003, 07:25 AM
good thing you had beer to keep you from getting too pissed.

dimarcobros
05-13-2003, 10:03 AM
The best advice that was ever given to me was..... be sure you pack more beer than you think you need, you never know what is going to happen.