PDA

View Full Version : Troubles gettin' onto website. A little help?

gigamurph
07-19-2003, 10:25 PM
Have not been able to log onto the website since early this AM (1:00AM). Everytime I attempt to get on, I receive a page stating "Error Occured While Processing Request" and it's chocked full of info about ColdFusion and how to install it, common faults, etc.: and "Null Pointers" and lots of computer jargon that is beyond my computer comprehension or how to use it. This only happens when I attempt to log on under my CompuServe screenname and not the wife's, which I am under as I post. Once I get to the website, I have no problem logging in under my ***boat screenname. Checked the cookies and as far as I can tell, they're all in place and everything appears to be in order from the last time I logged on which was 7/18/03. Anybody have any input? I am also unable to log onto the OP6C site the last couple of days and HavasuBarney works just fine,as do all my other sites I frequent. I have contacted the appropriate people ; but thought maybe some of you gurus might be able to help. Thanx for your help.
[ July 19, 2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

Rexone
07-19-2003, 10:33 PM
no problems here gig, all has been normal... verizon dsl. :confused:

N:ck
07-19-2003, 10:39 PM
I have worked with ColdFusion in the past, and it's total $h!+. I haven't used it in years because it's high-dollar and (to me) useless. They really ought to convert everything to another language...
As for your problem... I don't have any experience with CompuServe, but I suggest you give them a call...
[ July 19, 2003, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: N:ck ]

Beautiful Noise
07-19-2003, 10:56 PM
gigamurph
lots of computer jargon that is beyond my computer comprehension [/QB]Well that must be your Problem Gig, :confused: I haven't had any problem's here at ***boat BUT I know OP6 is down and Jason off to the River :) I guess 1st thing's 1st :D :D
Steve

gigamurph
07-19-2003, 10:58 PM
It's just got me puzzled that it's only on my CompuServe account. The wife's CS account works just fine and it's off the same computer, just different accounts. It also works fine on the Daughter's computer and AOL account. Everything was fine until 1:00AM this morning. No issues, no problems, everything working fine. Can you say "The Twilight Zone"? I knew that you could.

gigamurph
07-19-2003, 11:01 PM
Beautiful Noise:
gigamurph
lots of computer jargon that is beyond my computer comprehension Well that must be your Problem Gig, :confused: I haven't had any problem's here at ***boat BUT I know OP6 is down and Jason off to the River :) I guess 1st thing's 1st :D :D
Steve [/QB]Yeah; that's what I kinda figured with OP6C! That's the problem with havin' boat guys runnin' a boat site! Just when ya need 'em, they're out gettin' wet! Of course, if I wasn't such a loser, I'd be gettin' 'er wet myself! Still goin' to CBBB BN?

gigamurph
07-19-2003, 11:04 PM
Say! Ya don't think they kicked me outta here and forgot to close the backdoor; do ya? Maybe I should call off of work tomorrow and post like crazy tonite 'til they slam the door on me! :p

Beautiful Noise
07-19-2003, 11:07 PM
gigamurph
Still goin' to CBBB BN? [/QB]I'm trying but I won't know for sure till that week more than likely :)
As far as Closing the Door on you well let's just say if I was you I wouldn't turn your Computor off to Night if you get my Drift :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wink :D
Steve

gigamurph
07-19-2003, 11:12 PM
Beautiful Noise:
gigamurph
Still goin' to CBBB BN? I'm trying but I won't know for sure till that week more than likely :)
As far as Closing the Door on you well let's just say if I was you I wouldn't turn your Computor off to Night if you get my Drift :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wink :D
Steve [/QB]Tooooo late! 5:30AM is tooooo darn early, but I gotta doit if I want to get paid! Nighty-night.
:p

Beautiful Noise
07-19-2003, 11:15 PM
Later Gig,Don't forget Leave the PC on or you might not ever get in again.....lol wink wink :D
Steve