IN
> >BRAZIL) poured myself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on my
TV
> >(MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why I can't find a good paying
job
> >in.....AMERICA! .....

Stupid Fast
10-13-2003, 12:54 PM
I am drinking a beer Brewed in my home town. Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
EMC<-----Supporting the home town.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
10-13-2003, 01:03 PM
nuttin' but GM products in my driveway. My house was made in America also. :D :D :D
Omega

phebus
10-13-2003, 01:21 PM
It's hard to do any better than California girls!! (Made in America)

Banshee
10-13-2003, 06:23 PM
That's some lame but true shit.
I try to buy american but it's tough sometimes. Do you buy the product made overseas by an American company or the American made product by a jap owned company?
Nothing foreign in my driveway.
[ October 13, 2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Banshee ]

Dr. Eagle
10-13-2003, 06:27 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
nuttin' but GM products in my driveway. My house was made in America also. :D :D :D
Omega Well my House was made in California (America), Jeep Wrangler in Ohio (America), Jeep Grand Cherokee in Ohio (America) but the Chevy Suburban was made in MEXICO! Whodda thunk?

JOHNNYBEGOOD
10-14-2003, 03:47 AM
House....America
Chevy Tahoe....Texas (America)
Chevy P/U...Indiana (America)
Wife.....Germany

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
10-14-2003, 04:29 AM
Dr. Eagle:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Omega Well my House was made in California (America), Jeep Wrangler in Ohio (America), Jeep Grand Cherokee in Ohio (America) but the Chevy Suburban was made in MEXICO! Whodda thunk? House-Houston, Texas
2001 Chevy Tahoe- Arlington, Texas
2002 GMC Sierra- Fort Wayne, Indinia
1976 Omega craft jet boat- California
Shannon(g/f)- Louisiana (cajun girls rock)
So my 'largest' investments were made here in the U.S., however many of the electronics and parts for my vehicles wer manufactered in mexico or overseas. But the PROFIT goes to an AMERICAN company. All the rest of my crap including electronics etc is made overseas but I don't think there are any American companies left that manufacture electronics. I am not sure about the suburbans. I know both of my trucks have the little stickers with the state they were built in on the driver's door. Oh yeah do any of them jap car companys build a real truck or SUV???
Omega

MagicMtnDan
10-14-2003, 05:51 AM
Good point, buy American when ever you can.
And when posting stuff here that you received in an e-mail, try to spend a minute to removing all the >>>>>>>s :D
Hint: you can copy the text, paste it into Word and then use Edit, Replace to delete all of the >>>>>>s

Blown 472
10-14-2003, 06:02 AM
MagicMtnDan:
Good point, buy American when ever you can.
And when posting stuff here that you received in an e-mail, try to spend a minute to removing all the >>>>>>>s :D
Hint: you can copy the text, paste it into Word and then use Edit, Replace to delete all of the >>>>>>s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> :D

AZKC
10-14-2003, 06:18 AM
:D Like shootin fish in a bucket :D
>>>>KC