PDA

View Full Version : The results are in!!

Boozer
06-26-2003, 12:08 PM
A few weeks back I went and had a surgery performed that would "enlarge" a certain part of my body.
I went to the Doctor today for a follow up visit and WOW!! Now that the swelling is down I can really see the difference. I am quite impressed.
I gained 3" in length and 1" in diamter so I am very pleased. I you are not satisified with your size I highly recommend this.

78Eliminator
06-26-2003, 12:10 PM
Boozer:
A few weeks back I went and had a surgery performed that would "enlarge" a certain part of my body.
I went to the Doctor today for a follow up visit and WOW!! Now that the swelling is down I can really see the difference. I am quite impressed.
I gained 3" in length and 1" in diamter so I am very pleased. I you are not satisified with your size I highly recommend this. Yeah right. Just like you were molested by MJ.

Phat_Kat
06-26-2003, 12:10 PM
Boozer:
I gained 3" in length and 1" in diamter so I am very pleased. I you are not satisified with your size I highly recommend this. so what's the total size?

Boozer
06-26-2003, 12:11 PM
I went for the Tommy Lee look. 10 1/2" of pure delight.

91nordic29
06-26-2003, 12:12 PM
Boozer, You lie like a rug!! that stuff isnt true! :p

miller19j
06-26-2003, 12:12 PM
RiverDave:
What if ya are happy with yer current size, but wouldn't mind that Ron Jeremy look?
RD :) River(The Hedgehog)Dave :D

Blown 472
06-26-2003, 12:13 PM
Maybe that was his old one they found in the sewer??

Boozer
06-26-2003, 12:16 PM
They dont *add* anything to it. They simply extend the length by taking the length thats inside and pull it out. They widen it by soing something similair to a collagen treatment to it. Take some fat from one part fo the body and inject it in there.
Only downside to the widening is that the fat can be absorbed back in and it will get lumpy which you just go get it reinjected.

HCS
06-26-2003, 12:19 PM
Boozer:
They dont *add* anything to it. They simply extend the length by taking the length thats inside and pull it out. They widen it by soing something similair to a collagen treatment to it. Take some fat from one part fo the body and inject it in there.
Only downside to the widening is that the fat can be absorbed back in and it will get lumpy which you just go get it reinjected. What's wrong with lumpy? :D

Boozer
06-26-2003, 12:23 PM
It just looks weird. "BUT" if those lumps generate mass sexual pleasure then I'm gonna leave it lumpy.

hot_diggity_dog
06-26-2003, 12:30 PM
A few weeks back I went and had a surgery performed that would "enlarge" a certain part of my body. Hey Boozer this is no jokin matter.
I had the penis reduction surgery and it was no fun. eek! Before the surgery it was like when the girls would tell you that having big gigantic boobs really hurts your back and other things.
Well that's the same with the oversized Johnson. :mad:
Lets just put it this way, Mrs HDD is very happy and can walk normal now. :D
They thought she was into horseback riding, because she walked funny and bow legged. wink
Hot (Was sportin way too much package before) Diggity Dog
[ June 26, 2003, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

AquaBoogie
06-26-2003, 12:34 PM
People can probably see you give them the bird from 100 yards away now. Must also be hard to make a fist. eek! :D

Boozer
06-26-2003, 12:45 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
A few weeks back I went and had a surgery performed that would "enlarge" a certain part of my body. Hey Boozer this is no jokin matter.
I had the penis reduction surgery and it was no fun. eek! Before the surgery it was like when the girls would tell you that having big gigantic boobs really hurts your back and other things.
Well that's the same with the oversized Johnson. :mad:
Lets just put it this way, Mrs HDD is very happy and can walk normal now. :D
They thought she was into horseback riding, because she walked funny and bow legged. wink
Hot (Was sportin was too much package before) Diggity Dog Well I'll see how it goes. I just wasn't sportin enough wood before. And now women wanna go at it just to see what it feels like to have 10 1/2 inch wang stuffed in their taco.

eliminatedsprinter
06-26-2003, 03:56 PM
Boozer
This sounds to me like a gag jawdrop (for some a pun, I guess) that Tom Brown would pull on us.
You know, like his taking up smoking. wink :p

Ziggy
06-26-2003, 04:01 PM
Phat_Kat:
Boozer:
I gained 3" in length and 1" in diamter so I am very pleased. I you are not satisified with your size I highly recommend this. so what's the total size? My guess would be 3" long and 1" wide.....or maybe the one they found in RiverKittys area. :D :rolleyes:

XLGPP
06-26-2003, 04:06 PM
so I could be XXXlgpp? do you recommend this doctor?

MagicMtnDan
06-26-2003, 09:51 PM
http://www.penis-free-enlargement.com/images/VIGRX.gif

MagicMtnDan
06-26-2003, 09:54 PM
Wasn't sure if I should post this in the Dog thread or here :D
OOPS, better put a link to it instead: http://www.penis-enlargement-megasite.com/gifs/penisenlargementcartoon.jpg
[ June 26, 2003, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

MsHotCrusader
06-27-2003, 08:40 AM
Ok, I just have to ask...is this for real? Did you guys really have these surgeries.....?

Phat_Kat
06-27-2003, 08:42 AM
MsHotCrusader:
Ok, I just have to ask...is this for real? Did you guys really have these surgeries.....? do you girls get your boobs done? :D

Boozer
06-27-2003, 08:47 AM
Yes we REALLY do get these surgerys done.

Phat_Kat
06-27-2003, 08:52 AM
how painful is this crap?

FreddieB81
06-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Why? Are you interested? :D wink

Phat_Kat
06-27-2003, 08:56 AM
FreddieB81:
Why? Are you interested? :D wink no just curious. Trust me I'm definatly pleased over here and so is MissPK :D

Boozer
06-27-2003, 08:56 AM
Probably pretty painful if it werent for all the pain killers you're on for the first 2 weeks. Only time I "REALLY" hurt was when i came out of surgery.

91nordic29
06-27-2003, 10:01 AM
i still cant believe you boozer! you wouldnt happen to have a digital camera "wood" ya? wink

HalletDave
06-27-2003, 10:08 AM
i still cant believe you boozer! you wouldnt happen to have a digital camera "wood" ya?
91nordic29,
Please, let's not go there. eek! :D

superV
06-27-2003, 11:23 AM
I call BS on this one too. Im no fag but I think we need proof frown

Boozer
06-27-2003, 11:27 AM
We guys want me to take a pic and post it in here? I'll do it when I get home.
You want flacid, erect, both???

MsHotCrusader
06-27-2003, 01:42 PM
Phat_Kat:
MsHotCrusader:
Ok, I just have to ask...is this for real? Did you guys really have these surgeries.....? do you girls get your boobs done? :D Personally? No, I'm a full C naturally! Wouldn't put myself through the pain. I believe it is done, I was more or less asking if you guys actually did have it done. I agree, a pic for proof is in need. I say a before and after shot, flacid and then erect! Yikes, can you post something like that? I guess so with all the other shots I've seen on here. BRING IT ON!

superV
06-30-2003, 10:37 AM
MsHotCrusader:
Phat_Kat:
MsHotCrusader:
Ok, I just have to ask...is this for real? Did you guys really have these surgeries.....? do you girls get your boobs done? :D Personally? No, I'm a full C naturally! Wouldn't put myself through the pain. I believe it is done, I was more or less asking if you guys actually did have it done. I agree, a pic for proof is in need. I say a before and after shot, flacid and then erect! Yikes, can you post something like that? I guess so with all the other shots I've seen on here. BRING IT ON! Pervert! :D Chics like Dicks.... :rolleyes:

Mandelon
06-30-2003, 04:23 PM
Oh Shit! eek!

RiverKitty
06-30-2003, 04:51 PM
What's up with this, "dong too long" and "short dick man"??? eek!
Do you believe it??? Are they telling the truth?
I think we need documented proof!
Got pics??? devil :D

VillainDave
06-30-2003, 06:18 PM
All I'm gonna say is you can only fit so much in.
I've had no complaints and as long as I'm hittin buttom plus burnin up the sides. :D I'll leave it alone.
If It Ain't Broke Don't! Fixit!!!!

RiverKitty
06-30-2003, 06:22 PM
I'm not even sure how to respond to THAT one!!! eek! LMAO!!! :D