PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Hangin

Kim Hanson
03-24-2003, 02:37 PM
I thought I would fight fire with fire, sick of these guys that come in and talk some shit and leave! I believe in sticking around and face the music, sorry if it offended any of you "PEEP"....( . )( . )....I don't like to sit around and let someone talk shit to my friends, you should know that by now! I like to take the heat instead, I LOVE THAT "SHIT"!I'll try to be calm for awhile,don't want to get the "BOOT".. :D

Kim Hanson
03-24-2003, 04:47 PM
Need an answer on this HH.......( . )( . )... :D

Tom Brown
03-24-2003, 04:54 PM
Dave... from what Saturday morning cartoon did you get your impression of how Canadians speak?
You're thinking of Newfies. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
03-24-2003, 05:09 PM
Dave, we've spoken plenty on the phone. I don't think our accents are that different. Do you?
I'd love to see your reaction to speaking with a Ukranian farmer from the Yorkton area. They have a neat way of speaking. I've had a few girlfriends with parents from that area and I've always enjoyed that way of life.
[ March 24, 2003, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

***boat
03-24-2003, 05:20 PM
HH doesn't appear to be around, but I will take this one for the moment. I am sure he will say something too.
Right now my main goal is to keep the forums calm for a while. I am not saying forever, but just a little time out, and a little time to reset and get back on topic. Boating season is rapidly approaching and there is no need for everyone to go into it mad at each-other.

Havasu Hangin'
03-24-2003, 06:09 PM
Hey Kim-
The decision was made to mellow the personal attacks for awhile. I know it's important to you, but like Craig said, with all the tension around here, topics with the sole purpose of slamming are getting locked.
Is RIVERHED on Barney's site?

Kim Hanson
03-24-2003, 06:31 PM
It isn't important for me to talk "shit", I like doing it and it is allways to the " ASSHOLES", forgive me HH for being me!I don't think the retard will come there and take his "Ass~Whooping",that he should get...Only my humble opinion on this topic......( . )( . ).... :D :p
Should have said "HB.COM"
[ March 24, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Havasu Hangin'
03-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Kim Hanson:
It isn't important for me to talk "shit"...I hear ya, Kim...the darkside beckons.
Getting pumped for BBSP? Ready for some drinks with ice in em?

Jrocket
03-24-2003, 07:11 PM
Tom Brown....Im just checking in before they lock the door........... :D

Kim Hanson
03-24-2003, 07:20 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Kim Hanson:
It isn't important for me to talk "shit"...I hear ya, Kim...the darkside beckons.
Getting pumped for BBSP? Ready for some drinks with ice in em? I don't know about the ice part of it, but you could say I'am pumped, and hope to get there.......( . )( . )... wink